[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » Immortal Technique on Obama, 9/11 truth & Corporate America (interview)
Immortal Technique on Obama, 9/11 truth & Corporate America
Menace Date: Wednesday, 13/Jan/10, 4:11 PM | Message # 1

Heads

HateMainstreamMusic Date: Wednesday, 13/Jan/10, 9:16 PM | Message # 2

Emcees
hmmm after listening to the first part...i have a feeling i was being ignorant and misinterpreting a lot of things immortal technique has said...after hearing some things he rapped in his songs i kind of blocked out everything he said...but after watching this i probably will take another listen...I'm not saying i will agree with ANYTHING he says(although i liked what he said here) BUT i think i need to hear it again...thank you for posting this...

i'll watch the second part tomorrow because im too tired to absorb this right now...but i can say i think more highly of immortal technique for now...much more highly...not that respect him much more...because thinking back i did kind of respect him for putting out his thinkings...and i still do even if i don't agree with a lot of them...i still want to give what eboyd showed me a listen...because i like what erik says a lot...so i have to check out that chomsky video...but i will focus more on my personal issues for now...but i find these thinkings very interesting....

again thanks for posting

EmSeeD Date: Wednesday, 13/Jan/10, 9:45 PM | Message # 3

Heads
thanks for sharing this, very true from Tech,

i think the problem with dictatorships being overthrowin is that they always get replaced by other dictators who are just as bad. and those dictators always have some reason to justify it, even Mugabe and Bainimarama in Fiji, right now they're running dictatorships, even people claiming they are starting revolutions just end up turning it into a dictatorship. even if they didn't want to.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Adam Date: Wednesday, 13/Jan/10, 9:50 PM | Message # 4

B-Girls
I liked it I'll watch pt 2 tomorrow.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » Immortal Technique on Obama, 9/11 truth & Corporate America (interview)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: