[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » KRS-One & DJ Premier Working On 'Return Of The Boom Bip'
KRS-One & DJ Premier Working On 'Return Of The Boom Bip'
Chinita Date: Monday, 22/Feb/10, 4:43 PM | Message # 1

Heads

Two of hip-hop's most heralded acts are apparently working on a new album together, according to HipHopDX. KRS-One and DJ Premier last collaborated on the "Classic" track for Nike, which also featured Nas, Rakim, and Kanye West, and an updated version of "Criminal Minded" for Smirnoff. But now the rap legends are doing a full-on collaboration record, something that appears to be making a comeback these days. While it remains up in the air how this will turn out, as some will argue these guys are past their "prime," any hip-hop head knows Premo and KRS have it in them to create damn good music. And their LP, Return of the Boom Bip, reportedly features similar greats like Q-Tip and Grand Puba.
source: prefix mag

HateMainstreamMusic Date: Monday, 22/Feb/10, 4:51 PM | Message # 2

Emcees
awesome!!!... krs one has made so many classics in his time... i can hate eminem for working with lil wayne... but it's hard to not not like krs one for me even for calling lil greatest of all time lol... "thats the hip hop.... the hippit... i'll rip it in a minute, cause i'm gifted like December 25th, Now let me flip it" "rappers talk to much shit, but can't back it up with lyric........ BUILD YA SKILLZ"

Message edited by HateMainstreamMusic - Monday, 22/Feb/10, 4:52 PM
Lord_Meth Date: Monday, 22/Feb/10, 4:53 PM | Message # 3

Heads
MCs Act Like They Dont Kno is the cut!! One of Premo's best beats imo

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Monday, 22/Feb/10, 5:44 PM | Message # 4

Heads
damn! this will be DOAP (Nixon)!!!!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Chinita Date: Monday, 22/Feb/10, 10:06 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (HateMainstreamMusic)
awesome!!!... krs one has made so many classics in his time... i can hate eminem for working with lil wayne... but it's hard to not not like krs one for me even for calling lil greatest of all time lol... "thats the hip hop.... the hippit... i'll rip it in a minute, cause i'm gifted like December 25th, Now let me flip it" "rappers talk to much shit, but can't back it up with lyric........ BUILD YA SKILLZ"

what is up with your sig? lol..

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » KRS-One & DJ Premier Working On 'Return Of The Boom Bip'
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: