[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » Guru In A Coma After Heart Attack :O
Guru In A Coma After Heart Attack :O
Chinita Date: Monday, 01/Mar/10, 10:28 PM | Message # 46

Heads
where did u read that?

Lord_Meth Date: Monday, 01/Mar/10, 10:29 PM | Message # 47

Heads
Probably from some rumor site...On Twitter people posting RIP Guru when he not even dead

Sick With It
Aristotle Date: Monday, 01/Mar/10, 10:33 PM | Message # 48

OGs
Premo says he's still in surgery

http://animalnewyork.com/2010....t-noise

Youtube Channel
abanks47 Date: Monday, 01/Mar/10, 10:38 PM | Message # 49

Emcees
yo yall cant be posting that stuff. i really felt shook for a minute. right on apostle.

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

Chinita Date: Monday, 01/Mar/10, 10:38 PM | Message # 50

Heads
yeah it is all the rip, i notice on video comments, some are also confused...

Despite the #RIPGuru tags on Twitter, the iconic rapper’s former partner, DJ Premier, says Guru isn’t dead and told everyone to stop the bullshit in less than 140 characters:

“Don’t believe rumours, pray people, pray!!,” adding a few minutes later, “Guru still in surgery…he will make it.”

PNobleDaLyricist Date: Monday, 01/Mar/10, 11:05 PM | Message # 51

Emcees
omg...

Mainground

RHHF rap

16-7-0 69%(if u round its 70% doe) tournaments won =1

tournament record: 4-3

exhibition record: 12-4

ilikebacon3000 Date: Monday, 01/Mar/10, 11:16 PM | Message # 52

Emcees
inb4guru'sdeadguys!!!!

He'll make it,

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 02/Mar/10, 1:50 AM | Message # 53

Heads
Quote (Uncharted)
wow man i hope we makes it.. i dont remember times of me actually crying when somebody dies but if he does... imma cry

if he dies and i hear this song i think i might have to hold back the tears too :(

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Chinita Date: Tuesday, 02/Mar/10, 1:56 AM | Message # 54

Heads
i will cry but i'm worried about him because a severe heart attack and surgery..its not good, my friend came out of the surgery ok but half his body was paralyzed, he was never the same and have to be in a wheel chair..any i'm thinking postive but worried that he might not be the same guru but first tihngs first, let him come out of this safe and then step by step..sending him the besst that he pulls thru this

ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 02/Mar/10, 2:05 AM | Message # 55

Emcees
^Yeah I mean I'd be happy if he comes out alive, period, as long as he isn't paralyzed fully.. I would wish that upon no one. I wouldn't want to live if I was that way.

Man, shits got me thinking.... 43 years old... Too damn young. My mom is like 49, and she smokes alot and I dunno... Just gets me back down to Earth. Life is too short.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
eboyd Date: Tuesday, 02/Mar/10, 9:05 AM | Message # 56

Heads
As long as there is no brain damage I think his survival will be a blessing, but if he comes out a vegetable, he's as good as dead anyways. I think I would rather be dead than in a vegetative state. A wheelchair is no problem though. Hell, Steven Hawking even showed that a person may still be productive with a wheelchair and only one tiny muscle that actually works in his entire body as long as the brain is still all there. But, of course, let's hope Guru survives and makes a full recovery.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

El_Matador Date: Tuesday, 02/Mar/10, 9:12 AM | Message # 57

Heads
MF Grimm showed that too.

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Tuesday, 02/Mar/10, 11:01 AM | Message # 58

Emcees
I just read that his surgery was a success but that could also just be another rumor but lets hope it's not ~

LONG LIVE GURU!!!

Added (02/Mar/10, 11:01 Am)
---------------------------------------------
http://globalgrind.com/channel....cessful

"Gangstarr founding member rapper Guru is recovering from a successful surgery, after suffering a massive heart attack over the weekend. His friend DJ Premier tweeted that Guru is doing well after surgery and for everyone to keep Guru in their prayers.

Great to know that Guru will make a full recovery. The internet and Gangstarr fans alike have been hoping that Guru will pull through on this tragic heart attck and thankfully their prayers have been answered."

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

HateMainstreamMusic Date: Tuesday, 02/Mar/10, 12:16 PM | Message # 59

Emcees
nope not a rumor it's on dj premier's twitter... it was succesful.. and 20 minutes ago he put up guru's still in med induced coma... http://twitter.com/djpremierblog

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Tuesday, 02/Mar/10, 3:23 PM | Message # 60

Emcees
oh, it's "MED" induced?!?! That a little more reassuring then... i thought he fell into a coma

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » Guru In A Coma After Heart Attack :O
Search: