[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » Guru In A Coma After Heart Attack :O
Guru In A Coma After Heart Attack :O
HateMainstreamMusic Date: Tuesday, 02/Mar/10, 3:24 PM | Message # 61

Emcees
Quote (MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue)
oh, it's "MED" induced?!?! That a little more reassuring then... i thought he fell into a coma

thats what i thought originally too

Lord_Meth Date: Tuesday, 02/Mar/10, 4:30 PM | Message # 62

Heads
Thats good news.....Hip Hop would be shook if it went wrong

Sick With It
prozac26 Date: Tuesday, 02/Mar/10, 7:38 PM | Message # 63

Emcees

Nalin' Palin

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 03/Mar/10, 7:59 AM | Message # 64

Heads
nice to see you back Prozac! too bad on such a sad thread though :(

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Wednesday, 03/Mar/10, 1:18 PM | Message # 65

Emcees
WOOHOO!!!!!! :D

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

abanks47 Date: Wednesday, 03/Mar/10, 2:17 PM | Message # 66

Emcees
that is so good to hear. thanks for the good news homie

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

TheWatcher Date: Wednesday, 03/Mar/10, 3:02 PM | Message # 67

Heads
Quote (prozac26)
Guru is doing better:
http://djpremierblog.blogspot.com/2010....ut.html
Thank God.

Did anyone else actually read the whole article? Who the hell is Solar?

"Hit producer and Guru's longtime partner Superproducer Solar wants to make clear that only he has access to Guru"

The bolded part being "Superproducer Solar". Superproducer? Long time partner? Nobody's heard of that guy.

"We thank everyone who send prayers our way and we appreciate the outpouring of love from around the world!"

Nobody sent no prayers or love for Solar, people did that for Guru.

"Guru, the sole founder of the world famous Hip-Hop group Gang Starr,"

Is he being serious? The whole article sounds like something this Solar guy made up to big him and his name up and shit all over Premo while doing it.

"I am doing fine and I am recovering! I'm weak though. Solar is the only person who has the accurate info on my situation. Any info from anybody else is false!"

I hope this is just some shit from that new producer and not an actual Guru quote.

And finally something from Premo, I think it was pretty big of him to still post that garbage on his site.

"Personal input: I'm really glad Guru is going to be alright, I never doubt that though. But did Guru really said that quote? Hmm... But thank god, finally an "official" statement (with a beautiful twist of Superproducer Solar). The Twitter shit got me crazy, best wishes to his family and himself."

El_Matador Date: Wednesday, 03/Mar/10, 3:35 PM | Message # 68

Heads
Quote (TheWatcher)
"Guru, the sole founder of the world famous Hip-Hop group Gang Starr,"

Is he being serious? The whole article sounds like something this Solar guy made up to big him and his name up and shit all over Premo while doing it.

Well, actually Guru was a Gangstarr founder, along with DJ 1, 2 B-Down. But when B-Down left then Guru discovered Premo and invited him to NYC and then released "No More Mr. Nice Guy".

Quote (eboyd)
too bad on such a sad thread though

now it's a happy thread, Guru is going back from the death! :D

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

HateMainstreamMusic Date: Wednesday, 03/Mar/10, 3:43 PM | Message # 69

Emcees
guess i can change my avatar now... I'm again so happy :)

TheWatcher Date: Wednesday, 03/Mar/10, 3:47 PM | Message # 70

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
Well, actually Guru was a Gangstarr founder, along with DJ 1, 2 B-Down. But when B-Down left then Guru discovered Premo and invited him to NYC and then released "No More Mr. Nice Guy".

That wasn't the point of my post though.

El_Matador Date: Wednesday, 03/Mar/10, 3:49 PM | Message # 71

Heads
I know. I don't believe that Guru said that about himself, Solar is a dickryder and he said that.

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Chinita Date: Wednesday, 03/Mar/10, 4:17 PM | Message # 72

Heads
dam did you guys read that and watch that video? "if" that is really guru's nephew then according to what he said, not even the family really knows how guru is doing right now.

Chinita Date: Wednesday, 03/Mar/10, 4:33 PM | Message # 73

Heads
here is a video i found with guru and his super producer lol solar in an interview...can this guy be so in control that the hospital won't give guru's family info? what kind of contract is that. we don't really know whats happening here now..

EmSeeD Date: Wednesday, 03/Mar/10, 9:00 PM | Message # 74

Heads
DJ Premier has spoken on it on his twitter

"Guru's nephew Justin Nicholas-Elam Ruff on the situation, stay strong brother! I would like to thank him for his time. Hip Hop community got your back. This is straight sick, support Guru and his family people!! Solar, what's going on? Support people, support..." - DJ Premier

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
MashPotato Date: Wednesday, 03/Mar/10, 9:35 PM | Message # 75

DJs
Is it wrong that I'm slightly more interested in what Guru is dreaming about in that coma, than when he'll come out of it? I mean, there has to be some trippy isht going on in that head after unleashing his subconscious for such a long time.

Save Time Travel
Register at chess.com (free). Send me your username. I'll challenge you.
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » Guru In A Coma After Heart Attack :O
Search: