[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » Premo Shouts With Crowd 4 Nas 2 Do Collab Album
Premo Shouts With Crowd 4 Nas 2 Do Collab Album
Ratmn Date: Monday, 11/Oct/10, 5:21 PM | Message # 16

DJs
Ok, ok, you should by know that Illmatic is the most overrated album existent, won't discuss that. Also, won't discuss that Nas is really, really overrated as well

Premo is not as good on full albums unless it's from his own click (say, the Gang Starr Foundation). Also, Nas really drops 1 wack album every dope album. Should i point to Street's Disciple and Nastradamous?

Just sayin', this is not an MC vs. MC bout, it was originally a Producer/ Producer thing. Haven't you heard Pete Rock on his SP? You would shit your pants. Should i point to Mecca & The Soul Brother, or Juicy?

Now, you know what would really shit on both albums
Early RZA/Early Rakim, now that's a winner there.

Dare you to find something better than that?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Adam Date: Monday, 11/Oct/10, 7:06 PM | Message # 17

B-Girls
you cant say pp is better than nas! Hell u cant say pp is better than any mc, because pp doesn't even have enuf material to bring him up or down. While nas has a lot of material bad and good

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Lord_Meth Date: Monday, 11/Oct/10, 7:27 PM | Message # 18

Heads
Shad wins.....nuff said

Sick With It
abanks47 Date: Monday, 11/Oct/10, 7:37 PM | Message # 19

Emcees
Quote (Ratmn)
Ok, ok, you should by know that Illmatic is the most overrated album existent, won't discuss that. Also, won't discuss that Nas is really, really overrated as well

you know whats funny is i did. so i win

Quote (Ratmn)
remo is not as good on full albums unless it's from his own click (say, the Gang Starr Foundation). Also, Nas really drops 1 whack album every dope album. Should i point to Street's Disciple and Nastradamous?

Not saying all these songs are the greatest but the beats will make you personally hunt down percee p and kill him. he doesnt do full albums all teh time unless tehy are fam, someone he can vibe with in a studio. he doesnt just do it with a bunch of people but when he does there fuckin dope.

dont give a fuck, this beat is the shit

also:
Nas
N.Y. State of Mind
Memory Lane
Represent
I Gave you Power
N.Y. State of Mind Pt. II
2nd childhood

Jay-Z
Friend or Foe
Bring It On

Biggie
Unbelievable
Kick in the Door
Ten Crack Commandments
Rap Phenomenon

mos def
mathematics

to name a few. only good with his fam? you sound like a straight up fool with that dumb ass statement

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

EmSeeD Date: Monday, 11/Oct/10, 7:54 PM | Message # 20

Heads
facepalm abanks he said FULL ALBUMS, not songs. he said premo isn't as good at producing full albums unless its someone from gang starr foundation click i.e Jeru The Damaja's The Sun Rises In The East or the Gang Starr albums. he didn't say premo didn't make good beats outside of gang starr coz obviously he does.

ratm is talking about full collab albums which was his point in the first place when he said a pete rock/percee p album would be better, he means they'd make a better album than a nas/dj premier album.

he didn't say percee p was better than nas, he didn't say dj premier doesn't make good beats outside of gang starr. try reading the comments instead of acting like a dick because you're only making yourself look like the fool

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
abanks47 Date: Monday, 11/Oct/10, 8:24 PM | Message # 21

Emcees
Quote (EmSeeD)
abanks he said FULL ALBUMS, not songs. he said premo isn't as good at producing full albums unless its someone from gang starr foundation click i.e Jeru The Damaja's The Sun Rises In The East or the Gang Starr albums. he didn't say premo didn't make good beats outside of gang starr coz obviously he does.
ratm is talking about full collab albums which was his point in the first place when he said a pete rock/percee p album would be better, he means they'd make a better album than a nas/dj premier album.

he didn't say percee p was better than nas, he didn't say dj premier doesn't make good beats outside of gang starr. try reading the comments instead of acting like a dick because you're only making yourself look like the fool

Quote (abanks47)
he doesnt do full albums all teh time unless tehy are fam, someone he can vibe with in a studio. he doesnt just do it with a bunch of people but when he does there fuckin dope.

you shut up too, jk but seriously shut up

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

abanks47 Date: Monday, 11/Oct/10, 8:25 PM | Message # 22

Emcees
just proving he can collab with a diverse and legendary cast

NtG Date: Monday, 11/Oct/10, 8:28 PM | Message # 23

Heads
He doesnt make good full length albums because he is saving his great beats for when big name guys like Nas come in and are like "yo hook me up" that way he can make hits, rather than give all of his good beats to one guy so his beats can outshine the lyricist on an album.

[deleted]
Ratmn Date: Monday, 11/Oct/10, 9:09 PM | Message # 24

DJs
Quote (NtG)
He doesnt make good full length albums because he is saving his great beats for when big name guys like Nas come in and are like "yo hook me up" that way he can make hits, rather than give all of his good beats to one guy so his beats can outshine the lyricist on an album.

Exactly.
I said Pete Rock since he knows how to do collab album without outshining the artist itself. Kinda like DJ Muggs, or 9th Wonder.

Premo is like Dr Dre on his prime. Just one track is fine on other people album, more and it's overloaded, but with his fam, he can kill the whole thing.

Should i give examples?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
abanks47 Date: Monday, 11/Oct/10, 9:29 PM | Message # 25

Emcees
seems like your acting like pete rock 9th and muggz will do collab albums with just anyone. these people vibe and most times get to the point where they are fam and in some instances will do an album multiple times. very similar to the premo/pete rock formula so im not sure why you don't consider premo the same as them for his work.

he just hasnt done it in a while. everyone takes breaks and he is ready to get back in it judging by the video.

point- nas and premo album would be a good thing in hip hop annd apparently ratmn, emseed and eboyd dont think so.

jk

Adam Date: Monday, 11/Oct/10, 11:01 PM | Message # 26

B-Girls
im starting to get the feeling u guys don't wanna see a nas n premo album

abanks47 Date: Tuesday, 12/Oct/10, 0:31 AM | Message # 27

Emcees
Quote (Adam)
im starting to get the feeling u guys don't wanna see a nas n premo album

word. tell em

hope this shit is double disc too

EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 12/Oct/10, 2:24 AM | Message # 28

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
point- nas and premo album would be a good thing in hip hop annd apparently ratmn, emseed and eboyd dont think so.

yeah that album would be the death of hip hop

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Adam Date: Tuesday, 12/Oct/10, 7:19 AM | Message # 29

B-Girls
see what i mean.

El_Matador Date: Tuesday, 12/Oct/10, 10:38 AM | Message # 30

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
hope this shit is double disc too

I hope it won't be a 2CD album, overflow is not a good thing (vide Wu Tang Forever... i might mention 'Street's Disciple' but I won't cos both discs sucked)

btw abanks, you're upset as hell lol take a sip of beer and chill haha

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » Premo Shouts With Crowd 4 Nas 2 Do Collab Album
Search: