[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » Premo Shouts With Crowd 4 Nas 2 Do Collab Album
Premo Shouts With Crowd 4 Nas 2 Do Collab Album
EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 10/Oct/10, 10:41 PM | Message # 1

Heads

NAS DO A FUCKIN ALBUM WITH PREMO!!!!!! woot

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
NtG Date: Sunday, 10/Oct/10, 10:49 PM | Message # 2

Heads
Music would just be over if this happened. Nothing would EVER be able to match a full Nas/Premo Album.

[deleted]
Ratmn Date: Sunday, 10/Oct/10, 10:54 PM | Message # 3

DJs
Quote (NtG)
Music would just be over if this happened. Nothing would EVER be able to match a full Nas/Premo Album.

Actually, a Percee P/Pete Rock on his SP would rape that album

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
abanks47 Date: Monday, 11/Oct/10, 2:01 AM | Message # 4

Emcees
Quote (Ratmn)
Actually, a Percee P/Pete Rock on his SP would rape that album

dude i never laughed do hard in my life.

nas has already killed percee p. he is actually a souless zombie. the only reason why he is still around is because nas allows it

jk....or am i

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

Adam Date: Monday, 11/Oct/10, 3:32 AM | Message # 5

B-Girls
ur not kidding. pete rock can't even touch permo on any level. and percee p over nas?? get outta here!

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
eboyd Date: Monday, 11/Oct/10, 4:32 AM | Message # 6

Heads
Percee P > Nas

on another note, what about a Percee P, Nas, Premo, and Pete Rock album?

can't we all just get along? :D

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Joker13 Date: Monday, 11/Oct/10, 10:34 AM | Message # 7

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
Percee P > Nas

you know that's not true..

abanks47 Date: Monday, 11/Oct/10, 11:04 AM | Message # 8

Emcees
i expect that from eboyd but no one else should even joke like that.

I wont say anything bad about pete rock cus he's a king in his own right but nas and PP are not even in the same weight class

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

eboyd Date: Monday, 11/Oct/10, 3:23 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Percee P has always been on the same level as Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, and Kool G Rap, and all of them > Nas imo, especially with how up and down Nas has been since like 1999. he drops one wack album for every dope album he drops lately. hopefully that changes because Nas used to be really consistent (the same can be said for Rakim, BDK and G Rap though).

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

abanks47 Date: Monday, 11/Oct/10, 3:36 PM | Message # 10

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
Percee P has always been on the same level as Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, and Kool G Rap, and all of them > Nas imo, especially with how up and down Nas has been since like 1999. he drops one wack album for every dope album he drops lately. hopefully that changes because Nas used to be really consistent (the same can be said for Rakim, BDK and G Rap though).

imo there is no hip hop album better than illmatic. PP hasnt made anything that comes close to illmatic, and i dont think any other rapper has topped it. nas has one whack album imo and even though that album was not overall good there were still some classic tracks on that album.

the whole whack album/goo album ratio for nas is a matter of opinion and up for debate because i honestly listen to his discography every once in a while and love what i hear

hypothesis: PP is not as good as nas

Conclusion: it is a scientific fact PP is not as good as nas and should not even be considered to be doing the same profession as nas

NtG Date: Monday, 11/Oct/10, 3:41 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
it is a scientific fact PP is not as good as nas

[deleted]
El_Matador Date: Monday, 11/Oct/10, 4:11 PM | Message # 12

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
nas has one whack album

Street's Disciple was a fucking garbage as well

And I don't like Nas as a person, but I like his music and I am awared of him being The Undying Poet. Percee P is WAY better than Nas as a bragga rapper, but I've never heard Percee going as deep as Nas on "Illmatic" cos Percee never really been a one hundred percent street poet. Both albums, P+P or N+DJ P would be mad ill, but each one of them in other way.

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

EmSeeD Date: Monday, 11/Oct/10, 4:13 PM | Message # 13

Heads
percee p deserves all the credit he gets coz he's the most slept on but lyrically talented emcee ever. the guys been around since the 80's influencing the styles of pharoahe monch, ditc. this guy was way ahead of his time too and a pioneer of fast rapping, but his lyrics were way ahead of those around him in his time. the only thing is he never got a good record deal.

of course nas has the better discography and better career so i would have to put Nas ahead of percee p just based on that. But as an artist i think lyrically percee p is better its just that we don't get to hear much of him, Percee can make songs with good concepts too like The Lady Behind Me. but because percee usually just does guest appearances most of his verses are freestyle type verses

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
abanks47 Date: Monday, 11/Oct/10, 4:18 PM | Message # 14

Emcees
whats percees greatest verse, his best performance, best song.

fuck someone make a thread. give me some of percees best shit, and i will attempt (i dont think it will be hard but im giving the defenders the benefit of the doubt) to smash your conciousness with a nas track, verse or saying that tops it.

once again itd be opinionated and i no im hard headed but if percee kills it ill give credit

eboyd Date: Monday, 11/Oct/10, 4:43 PM | Message # 15

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
imo there is no hip hop album better than illmatic. PP hasnt made anything that comes close to illmatic

Illmatic has actually recently grown on me so i think i'm going to have to agree with this. i don't say who is better necessarily based on albums though, and a big part of what makes me like Illmatic so much is the beats. Percee P doesn't have nearly the production but he's more lyrical imo.

Quote (abanks47)
hypothesis: PP is not as good as nas

Conclusion: it is a scientific fact PP is not as good as nas and should not even be considered to be doing the same profession as nas

hahahha!

Quote (abanks47)
whats percees greatest verse, his best performance, best song.

fuck someone make a thread. give me some of percees best shit, and i will attempt (i dont think it will be hard but im giving the defenders the benefit of the doubt) to smash your conciousness with a nas track, verse or saying that tops it.

once again itd be opinionated and i no im hard headed but if percee kills it ill give credit

no doubt, i'll do it later. i will say though that Perce doesn't speak on as many topics as Nas and he doesn't have nearly as much material, and Nas' earlier production shits on Perce's production only because he was able to go major, but i still think Percee is a more technically skilled emcee in the same way that there are better all around running backs than Reggie Bush but Reggie is better just on his juking skills alone.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » Premo Shouts With Crowd 4 Nas 2 Do Collab Album
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: