[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » Rochester Wants To Sue New York For The Birth Of Hip Hop ((News))
Rochester Wants To Sue New York For The Birth Of Hip Hop
Chinita Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 2:43 PM | Message # 16

Heads
oh and i been to el paso but along time ago..this is not about texas hip hop sceen though, no dis on texas, i have many friends and even fam i know from texas and they cool some hispanics/ mexicans/chicanos i know.. its all cool we rep hip hop from all over and its all good, hip hop sceen there was cool.. its about this rochester dude wanting to sue. thats crazy lol

11thPlague Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 2:50 PM | Message # 17

Removed
when did you come over to my town???
Chinita Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 2:59 PM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (11thPlague)
when did you come over to my town???

if you talking about el paso, i think it was around 97 or 1998

Chinita Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 3:03 PM | Message # 19

Heads
i was born and raised in brooklyn, city girl all the way but i been around also..

11thPlague Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 3:14 PM | Message # 20

Removed
How long ago did you come to houston
Chinita Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 8:04 PM | Message # 21

Heads
Quote (11thPlague)
How long ago did you come to houston

around 5 years ago..it was for a wedding.

eboyd Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 8:14 PM | Message # 22

Heads
this article is totally wrong. we have already established that hip hop started in Ireland biggrin

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Uncharted Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 8:20 PM | Message # 23

Emcees
LOL this is article is crazy...and i was born in texas(somewhere around austin) and i have family that lives in texas(houston).

Quote (eboyd)
this article is totally wrong. we have already established that hip hop started in Ireland

LMFAO

Message edited by coolmon - Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 8:22 PM
Chinita Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 8:25 PM | Message # 24

Heads
Quote (coolmon)
this article is totally wrong. we have already established that hip hop started in Ireland

actually no, as queen of this site, i say birth of hip hop is officially idaho.... biggrin

eboyd Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 8:28 PM | Message # 25

Heads
Quote (LadyChinita41)
actually no, as queen of this site, i say birth of hip hop is officially idaho....

those potato dances lead to bboying/girling biggrin

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 8:38 PM | Message # 26

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
those potato dances lead to bboying/girling

no no no Break dancing started here where i live in Romania u can see break dancing in the traditional romanian dances the dances trace back to the ealry 1800's biggrin biggrin biggrin

eboyd Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 8:43 PM | Message # 27

Heads
Quote (Menace)
no no no Break dancing started here where i live in Romania u can see break dancing in the traditional romanian dances the dances trace back to the ealry 1800's

Pfft! they started in Hungary bitch!!!!! my motherland!!!!! from... uh... uh... oh, from the wedding dances!!!! oh, and.... uh..... breakbeats and scratches started in ancient Egypt... where pharoahs and... and... other people.... um.... would... ah.... they would put a flat rock on a vase and spin it and it sounded like scratching. yeah, that.... and the rappers there would get into like a death pit and rhyme.... for Caesar. i mean... no... the emperor. whoever the fuck it was. and... yeah.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 8:47 PM | Message # 28

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Pfft! they started in Hungary bitch!!!!! my motherland!!!!! from... uh... uh... oh, from the wedding dances!!!! oh, and.... uh..... breakbeats and scratches started in ancient Egypt... where pharoahs and... and... other people.... um.... would... ah.... they would put a flat rock on a vase and spin it and it sounded like scratching. yeah, that.... and the rappers there would get into like a death pit and rhyme.... for Caesar. i mean... no... the emperor. whoever the fuck it was. and... yeah.

well yeah traditional dances weeding dances same shit different name ohh and graffiti started back in the prehistoric age when prehistoric people started to paint the walls let them sue hip hop LMAO biggrin biggrin biggrin

eboyd Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 8:48 PM | Message # 29

Heads
lol

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Chinita Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 8:48 PM | Message # 30

Heads
no no you're all wrong obama and hillary officially say its the mr. potato head so thats idaho biggrin

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » Rochester Wants To Sue New York For The Birth Of Hip Hop ((News))
Search: