Forum moderator: TheWatcher, Menace, I_Guy, Aristotle  
Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » Religion: Real or Fake
Religion: Real or Fake
I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 1:52 AM | Message # 1

Heads
What began this thread:
http://realhiphop4ever.ucoz.com/forum/12-1890-1

Religious folks need to give up.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 4:10 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue)
Answer this...According to the ONE GOD's True word and request of humans(all in the Bible and even in other religions scripture), would we not all be better off and would there not be more love amongst us if we all followed GOD's original law??? Governments, Freedom fighters, revolutionaries....they all get somewhere at times but in the end EVERYONE fails and EVERYONE is too stubborn to just look to GOD's WORD knowing damn well this is the ONLY solution to saving Humanity....... And yet we're an "Evolving" race??? Naw, we're moving backwards!!! Which in the end proves evolution WRONG!

Nope, like I said, religion inhibits mankinds advancement into a greater state.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 4:15 PM | Message # 17

Emcees
Quote (I_Guy)
Nope, like I said, religion inhibits mankinds advancement into a greater state.

Prove it!!!(yes there are religious wars but none will be won until we recognize the truth and follow the one true GOD and become One "religion")....cuz I could swear that us doing exactly what GOD says NOT to do is causing problems in this world....Do You Really Need Proof Of That??? dry

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

Menace Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 4:15 PM | Message # 18

Heads
Answer this...According to the ONE GOD's True word and request of humans(all in the Bible and even in other religions scripture), would we not all be better off and would there not be more love amongst us if we all followed GOD's original law??? Governments, Freedom fighters, revolutionaries....they all get somewhere at times but in the end EVERYONE fails and EVERYONE is too stubborn to just look to GOD's WORD knowing damn well this is the ONLY solution to saving Humanity....... And yet we're an "Evolving" race??? Naw, we're moving backwards!!! Which in the end proves evolution WRONG!

we tried that its called a Theocracy and it failed miserably whit genocides all over the globe wink

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 4:16 PM | Message # 19

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
we tried that its called a Theocracy and it failed miserably whit genocides all over the globe

And When Exactly Did We "ALL" Try That??????

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 4:19 PM | Message # 20

Heads
we recognize the truth and follow the one true GOD and become One

Prove it!

Menace Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 4:20 PM | Message # 21

Heads
And When Exactly Did We "ALL" Try That??????

woow you lack history my man for almost 4800 years we lived in theocratic societies some 200 years ago the issue was raised about separating church from state wink

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 4:38 PM | Message # 22

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
woow you lack history my man for almost 4800 years we lived in theocratic societies some 200 years ago the issue was raised about separating church from state

Read Deeper Bro'...We "ALL" NEVER Lived in the SAME Theocratic Society...there were many of them who followed different God's ..... You're missing my Emphasis on following the ONE and Only True GOD's word

Menace Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 4:52 PM | Message # 23

Heads
Read Deeper Bro'...We "ALL" NEVER Lived in the SAME Theocratic Society...there were many of them who followed different God's ..... You're missing my Emphasis on following the ONE and Only True GOD's word

yes i understand but we tried that too the British Empire and Spanish Empire tried that and it failed miserably and always led them to massacres both these empires were Christian Catholic empires they had canonic laws exact like the Churches have now days in fact the Jesuits in the colonial era done some bad things in the Americas because these canonical laws thats why secularism was born because the inefficiency of canonical laws in fact if you compare theocratic England whit secular England you will see that now days is PARADISE compared to back then when your Christian law was supreme so dude a religious Utopia is impossible we tried it and we failed because we humans are diverse

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 5:08 PM | Message # 24

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
dude a religious Utopia is impossible we tried it and we failed because we humans are diverse

thank You for describing what happened in the Garden....

God made us Diverse and gave us the choice....more people are NOT following his word to the fullest and this is what's causing our downfall....

It Was Written

Menace Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 5:15 PM | Message # 25

Heads
thank You for describing what happened in the Garden....

God made us Diverse and gave us the choice....more people are NOT following his word to the fullest and this is what's causing our downfall....

It Was Written

so if we are all Christians it will be all good ?? well the Spanish Empire and the British Empires were all out Christian theocratic countries but they fought whit each other and they conquered other people why did they do that if they lived in such religious Utopias ??

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 5:27 PM | Message # 26

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
so if we are all Christians it will be all good ?? well the Spanish Empire and the British Empires were all out Christian theocratic countries but they fought whit each other and they conquered other people why did they do that if they lived in such religious Utopias ??

There is a HUGE difference between calling yourself a Christian and actually being one.....
and to answer your question. "if we were all Christians.....?" I don't really know to be honest, because there is a chance I have it wrong too but I believe if we did follow what the Bible commands then we'd be better off....

Honestly Menace, if You, Me, Eboyd, Sodr and I Guy all got put in a house and weren't allowed to leave until we finished this debate we'd Die in there....This is exhausting-

I'm Out

...............................For Now happy

Menace Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 5:30 PM | Message # 27

Heads
I believe if we did follow what the Bible commands then we'd be better off....

YES thats what THEY DID they implemented canonical ( biblical ) laws and they ended up killing whole civilzations and burning random bitches at stake biggrin

Watcher Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 5:32 PM | Message # 28

Watchers
[quote=MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue]There is a HUGE difference between calling yourself a Christian and actually being one.....
and to answer your question. "if we were all Christians.....?" I don't really know to be honest, because there is a chance I have it wrong too but I believe if we did follow what the Bible commands then we'd be better off....
Honestly Menace, if You, Me, Eboyd, Sodr and I Guy all got put in a house and weren't allowed to leave until we finished this debate we'd Die in there....This is exhausting-
I'm Out
...............................For Now [/quote]

Or everybody would end up killing menace

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 5:34 PM | Message # 29

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
they ended up killing whole civilzations and burning random bitches at stake

...So "Christian" of them...Judging people and giving up on them rather than loving and trying to teach........ Sheesh, did Jesus the Christ give up and burn people? LOL- Silly "Christians"

Added (21/Apr/09, 5:34 Pm)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Watcher)
Or everybody would end up killing menace

LOL - thats a strong possibility admin

Menace Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 5:38 PM | Message # 30

Heads
...So "Christian" of them...Judging people and giving up on them rather than loving and trying to teach........ Sheesh, did Jesus the Christ give up and burn people? LOL- Silly "Christians"

well YES this shows that even religious laws don't apply they used a fucked interpretation of the bible to justify why Africans are slaves and such we need to unite on another plane then religion we must find common ground not on religion but on social issues cause thats where we really connect wink

Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » Religion: Real or Fake
Search: