[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: TheWatcher, Menace, I_Guy, Aristotle  
Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » Catholics: Idol Worshippers
Catholics: Idol Worshippers
Render215 Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 5:44 PM | Message # 31

Emcees
I wear a wooden cross around my neck. Does that make me a Idol worshipper?

I think not... but it's a handy vampire repellent... lol

sorry, sodr.. I already stated how i feel... The pancake is as real to me as any of it.....

After my first demon slaying relic, I might change my mind.

"People said his brain was infected by Devils..."
s0dr2 Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 5:44 PM | Message # 32

OGs
Quote (Menace)
lol thats hypocrisy man you ever heard of thet Statue of the Virgin Mary that cried ?? in Mexico i think it was come on man don't take me like that i got 70 year old gals kissing the priests cloth and kissing their icons even tough in their 70 year of living the icon didn't even farted come on man

ok, i could be wrong on the statue thing,it was only my opinion.

70 y.o. gals?? everyone kisses the priest's hand and kisses icons, its not wrong, thats that. agree to disagree i guess

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

TheWatcher Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 5:46 PM | Message # 33

Heads
Quote (Menace)
lol thats hypocrisy man you ever heard of thet Statue of the Virgin Mary that cried ?? in Mexico i think it was come on man don't take me like that i got 70 year old gals kissing the priests cloth and kissing their icons even tough in their 70 year of living the icon didn't even farted come on man

Man.. You should've seen back in the day Britain.. It was horrible.. Want to know what men used to do? They'd take a woman's hand and KISS IT. KISS IT. That woman wasn't even an ICON LOL. Not even a statue but they kissed it, I mean come on! I can't believe they're idolizing these women like that I mean woah. And I bet right now you could find a man somewhere kissing a woman, KISSING HER or a man kissing a man, I mean I dunno.. Depends what you're into wink But I'm telling you, even atheists are doing this crap, idolizing women like that I mean come on. Like woah.. I'm speechless, I can't believe this.. CAN'T BE FUCKING LIEVE THIS. You know? Fuckin.. Idolizing women I mean like wtf.

s0dr2 Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 5:48 PM | Message # 34

OGs
Quote (Render215)
I already stated how i feel... The pancake is as real to me as any of it.....

you cant be serious, right???????????

you're comparing smudges on pancakes to other more obvious miracles?? thats being closedminded, something a lot of atheists have

Added (05/Apr/09, 5:48 Pm)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (sodr2)
Fuckin.. Idolizing women I mean like wtf.

what are you talking about??

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 5:49 PM | Message # 35

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
you're comparing smudges on pancakes to other more obvious miracles?? thats being closedminded, something a lot of atheists have

BUT remember alor of believers r close minded too

Its like half and half for both sides

there r closed minded believers as there r non believers

Sick With It
TheWatcher Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 5:49 PM | Message # 36

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
what are you talking about??

I was being sarcastic, if he thinks kissing someone's hand is idolizing them or something like that that's wrong.. People used to kiss the king's cloak or what ever, women's hands as a sign of respect.. I'll assume it's the same about the priest.

s0dr2 Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 5:50 PM | Message # 37

OGs
Quote (Lord_Meth)
BUT remember alor of believers r close minded too

Its like half and half for both sides

there r closed minded believers as there r non believers

??? please explain to me how believers are closed minded, i already told you how atheists can be...

Message edited by sodr2 - Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 5:51 PM
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 5:52 PM | Message # 38

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
??? please explain to me how believers are closed minded, i already told you how atheists can be...

Well...some believers dont even believe in Dinosaurs..they believe the world came as it is now....which is clearly false

Sick With It
s0dr2 Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 5:53 PM | Message # 39

OGs
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Well...some believers dont even believe in Dinosaurs..they believe the world came as it is now....which is clearly false

ive never met ANYONE who doesnt believe in dionsaurs.

what do you mean ' they believe the world came as it is now'...are you talking about creationism?

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 5:54 PM | Message # 40

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
ive never met ANYONE who doesnt believe in dionsaurs.
what do you mean ' they believe the world came as it is now'...are you talking about creationism?

I dont kno wat its called but they think men came first and made the world as it is or some wild shit
its really crazy

Sick With It
Menace Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 5:54 PM | Message # 41

Heads
Quote (TheWatcher)
I was being sarcastic, if he thinks kissing someone's hand is idolizing them or something like that that's wrong.. People used to kiss the king's cloak or what ever, women's hands as a sign of respect.. I'll assume it's the same about the priest.

but you make a graven image of GOD it clearly states in the bible you kneel before a graven image you kiss a graven image you PRAY TO A GRAVEN IMAGE YES PRAYING you pray before a image man read your bible first i can get you at your own game

s0dr2 Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 5:57 PM | Message # 42

OGs
Quote (Lord_Meth)
I dont kno wat its called but they think men came first and made the world as it is or some wild shit
its really crazy

?????????????????

ill Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 5:57 PM | Message # 43

Emcees
any athiests have to be open minded to grow up in a religous world and question it

The World Is Yours
s0dr2 Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 5:59 PM | Message # 44

OGs
Quote (ill)
any athiests have to be open minded to grow up in a religous world and question it

yeah right....sure questioning is fine, but they reject ANYTHING that is evidence for God.....like how the world came into existence, the books of the Bible, every single miracle they must claim as a hoax, they reject even the possibility of God existing.

agnosticism >>>>>>>>>> atheism

You can't say God doesn't exist simply because of no proof, thats called an argument from ignorance, something atheists cant wrap their brains around

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

Message edited by sodr2 - Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 6:00 PM
ill Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 6:04 PM | Message # 45

Emcees
dude you owned yourself with that too

"is a logical fallacy in which it is claimed that a premise is true only because it has not been proven false, or is false only because it has not been proven true"

but seriously you promised us a miricle thread im still waiting biggrin

The World Is Yours
Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » Catholics: Idol Worshippers
Search: