[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: TheWatcher, Menace, I_Guy, Aristotle  
Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » Sex crimes and the Vatican ( Documentary )
Sex crimes and the Vatican ( Documentary )
Menace Date: Friday, 12/Jun/09, 11:08 AM | Message # 1

Heads
On October 1, 2006 Panorama did an episode on Crimen Sollicitationis, a secret document which sets out a procedure for dealing with child sex abuse scandals within the Catholic Church. It was enforced for 20 years by Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger before he became the Pope. It instructs bishops on how to deal with allegations of child abuse against priests and has been seen by few outsiders. Critics say the document has been used to evade prosecution for sex crimes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimen_Sollicitationis

El_Matador Date: Friday, 12/Jun/09, 4:05 PM | Message # 2

Heads
I came here because thread have "Sex" in the title and... yo that is quite fucked up. Vatican doing everything to keep under wraps sexual crimes commited by clerics and its like fighting with victims of those crimes. If some cleric'd stand against it, then..... instant excommunication. Ain't that a bitch?

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Friday, 12/Jun/09, 4:15 PM | Message # 3

Emcees
I'm not even gonna watch the video..... shit is just fucked up man and it's gonna make me angry....Sick Fucks!

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

Menace Date: Saturday, 13/Jun/09, 9:53 AM | Message # 4

Heads
Quote (Joker13)
damn it's like all those comedian jokes have just come true

it is comedy but much of their jokes reflect the harsh reality

Watcher Date: Sunday, 14/Jun/09, 5:33 PM | Message # 5

Watchers
blame the priests not the church

Judas was a disciple of Jesus who betrayed Him...are you going to criticize the entire apostles and followers of Christ? of course not.

Menace Date: Sunday, 14/Jun/09, 5:36 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (Watcher)
blame the priests not the church

the Church itself is a power structure they use the the Church to justify their deeds did you ever read the Crimen Sollicitationis ?? that's an official CHURCH document if you didn't read it shut up Sodr2 i know you are LOL

gemini Date: Sunday, 14/Jun/09, 5:52 PM | Message # 7

Removed
oopz, wrong thread, sozz
EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 14/Jun/09, 6:10 PM | Message # 8

Heads
aparently one of the popes died being raped by his page boy

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Menace Date: Sunday, 14/Jun/09, 6:17 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
aparently one of the popes died being raped by his page boy

that is both horrifying and funny i don't know why maybe i have a dark sense of humor biggrin

I_Guy Date: Sunday, 14/Jun/09, 10:20 PM | Message # 10

Heads
Quote (Watcher)
Judas

Judas is a mythical hero if you analyze his role.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » Sex crimes and the Vatican ( Documentary )
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: