[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: TheWatcher, Menace, I_Guy, Aristotle  
Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » Catholic Church's Genocides & Crimes Against Humanity
Catholic Church's Genocides & Crimes Against Humanity
Menace Date: Thursday, 30/Oct/08, 11:11 AM | Message # 1

Heads
When I tried to research the relationship between the Catholic Church and racism, I came across an overwhelmingly-shocking body of claims. The Church played a role in an uncountable amount of race-based atrocities, including the Native American genocide and the crimes of the Jesuits (The Society of Jesus) , the American slave trade, the Holocaust, Yugoslavia's Holocaust and the Rwandan genocide. I am amazed to see how the Catholic Church acts and how much power it haves even in the secular world i am amazed that the Catholic Church can go unpunished and how the institution itself takes money doesn't pay taxes and they have power and influence in other social and political institutions.

Acekat00o Date: Thursday, 30/Oct/08, 2:13 PM | Message # 2

Heads
Quote (Menace)
When I tried to research the relationship between the Catholic Church and racism, I came across an overwhelmingly-shocking body of claims. The Church played a role in an uncountable amount of race-based atrocities, including the Native American genocide and the crimes of the Jesuits (The Society of Jesus) , the American slave trade, the Holocaust, Yugoslavia's Holocaust and the Rwandan genocide. I am amazed to see how the Catholic Church acts and how much power it haves even in the secular world i am amazed that the Catholic Church can go unpunished and how the institution itself takes money doesn't pay taxes and they have power and influence in other social and political institutions.

nothing that surprizes me....

Graffiti
EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 30/Oct/08, 6:47 PM | Message # 3

Heads
Quote (Menace)

damn never really thought about that. you can never trust these kind of institutions where some people at the top have all the power.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
I_Guy Date: Monday, 20/Jul/09, 10:02 PM | Message # 4

Heads
It will only extend into the future except in extremely subtle ways.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » Catholic Church's Genocides & Crimes Against Humanity
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: