[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: TheWatcher, Menace, I_Guy, Aristotle  
Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » Arizona Experiements (The Man Who Dreams the Future)
Arizona Experiements
EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 12/Sep/10, 4:54 AM | Message # 1

Heads
these are the experiments done on a man, Chris Robinson who claims to Dream the Future, what do you think of this? real, fake or coincedince?

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Furious_Pryme Date: Sunday, 12/Sep/10, 5:29 AM | Message # 2

Removed
Quote (EmSeeD)
these are the experiments done on a man, Chris Robinson who claims to Dream the Future, what do you think of this? real, fake or coincedince?

Um yeah............um ........fucking trippy

i say...coincedince or st8upBullshit no diss Str8upCopKiller

Strykah Date: Wednesday, 15/Sep/10, 4:08 AM | Message # 3

Blocked
Quote (Furious_Pryme)
Um yeah............um ........fucking trippy
i say...coincedince or st8upBullshit no diss Str8upCopKiller

I don't agree...that dude is real

Im not Racist ....im just alot better then other races

Greeny Date: Saturday, 30/Oct/10, 11:15 PM | Message # 4

OGs
I get a lot of that Deja vu, I'm critical about it though, but I'm always careful when I get the feeling that I've experienced this before. A bit superstitious perhaps. I know that it's very probable that I've dreamt a whole lot of random shit, and when I see some similarity, I convince myself that I seen this. But it's a weird feeling, hate it, gives me a feeling of anxiety and a feeling that I'm a paranoid moron for making something out of nothing.
So, no, I don't think it's possible to dream the future, on the condition that the future varies. It's coincidence or false.

:)
Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » Arizona Experiements (The Man Who Dreams the Future)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: