[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: TheWatcher, Menace, I_Guy, Aristotle  
Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » If You Don't Stand For Something... ((...You'll Fall For Anything))
If You Don't Stand For Something...
LyricalContent Date: Monday, 08/Dec/08, 11:42 PM | Message # 1

Emcees

For the preaching of the cross is to them that
perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God
1 Cor 1:18
http:
//www.youtube.com/user/thelastgreatone

The grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the Word of our God shall stand forever
is:40,8

Message edited by LyricalContent - Wednesday, 10/Dec/08, 2:35 AM
EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 09/Dec/08, 0:02 AM | Message # 2

Heads
interesting. i can't watch all these right now coz my internets slow. but i've heard a lot of what zeitgeist said isn't entirely true, like the stuff about the pagan religions, and dionysus etc, but there's no doubt that there were things added to christianity by early christians in an attempt to wipe out paganism. like celebrating Jesus birthday on the 25 december. but i've seen another documentary which also disproved everything they said about 9/11.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 09/Dec/08, 0:26 AM | Message # 3

Heads
about the nwo free masonary thing. just because they're free masons doesn't mean you can just discredit them, actually it doesn't mean much at all.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Menace Date: Tuesday, 09/Dec/08, 11:07 AM | Message # 4

Heads
free masons worked whit the Catholic Church and if you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything its a quote from Malcolm X no diss to u Lyrical but its a lil hypocrite to use a quote from Malcolm X also known as The Prince Of Islam in this christian context i think its a lil bit off side i quote Malcolm myself but i dont quote him in religious contexts

Watcher Date: Tuesday, 09/Dec/08, 8:03 PM | Message # 5

Watchers
[quote=Menace]no diss to u Lyrical but its a lil hypocrite to use a quote from Malcolm X also known as The Prince Of Islam in this christian context i think its a lil bit off side i quote Malcolm myself but i dont quote him in religious contexts [/quote]
who said it is nether here nor there it's about the truth in the statement and that's all i was concerned about just because Malcolm x was know as the prince of islam and i'm a christian doesn't mean that i rule out everything he said without seeing if it wasn't the truth or not, that would be kind of foolish of me don't you think? I'm just pro bible no disrespect to you menace but i'm a lot wiser then are willing to give me credit for i know a lot more then you think, the statement has a lot more to do with the bible then you think regardless of who said because God uses who he chooses to use
LyricalContent Date: Tuesday, 09/Dec/08, 8:06 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
^^^^
sorry i forgot to login

http:

Menace Date: Tuesday, 09/Dec/08, 8:10 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Quote (Watcher)
Quote (Menace)
no diss to u Lyrical but its a lil hypocrite to use a quote from Malcolm X also known as The Prince Of Islam in this christian context i think its a lil bit off side i quote Malcolm myself but i dont quote him in religious contexts

who said it is nether here nor there it's about the truth in the statement and that's all i was concerned about just because Malcolm x was know as the prince of islam and i'm a christian doesn't mean that i rule out everything he said without seeing if it wasn't the truth or not, that would be kind of foolish of me don't you think? I'm just pro bible no disrespect to you menace but i'm a lot wiser then are willing to give me credit for i know a lot more then you think, the statement has a lot more to do with the bible then you think regardless of who said because God uses who he chooses to use

ohh my bad but this is a straight christian context here thats why it felt weird to use a quote from a hardcore muslim next time u need to explain your self better or i will try to look deeper

LyricalContent Date: Tuesday, 09/Dec/08, 8:23 PM | Message # 8

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
ohh my bad but this is a straight christian context here thats why it felt weird to use a quote from a hardcore muslim next time u need to explain your self better or i will try to look deeper
Power To People !!!!

it's all luv and respect over here man i just suck at using computers so i don't always make things as clear as i should

http:

Menace Date: Tuesday, 09/Dec/08, 8:32 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Quote (LyricalContent)
it's all luv and respect over here man i just suck at using computers so i don't always make things as clear as i should

word no doubt but this thread is rather for the knowledge then for this section u good if i put it there ?? and my man that VenomFangX dude whit his fallacies is a idiot i mean everything from what he said can be countered of course can be countered tru fallacies we puts some questions and makes some answers that are not answers cause the questions them selfs are fallacies so the answers are fallacies too its stupid to argue if God exists or not even if u believe it or not instead of people tryin to make this world a better place based on love and common sense they try to fight after a few stupid things and that TheAmazingAtheist fella that replies to him is a fuckt up fella too

LyricalContent Date: Tuesday, 09/Dec/08, 8:39 PM | Message # 10

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
word no doubt but this thread is rather for the knowledge then for this section u good if i put it there ?? and my man that VenomFangX dude whit his fallacies is a idiot i mean everything from what he said can be countered of course can be countered tru fallacies we puts some questions and makes some answers that are not answers cause the questions them selfs are fallacies so the answers are fallacies too its stupid to argue if God exists or not even if u believe it or not instead of people tryin to make this world a better place based on love and common sense they try to fight after a few stupid things and that TheAmazingAtheist fella that replies to him is a fuckt up fella too

yeah go ahead, yeah i thought i removed that venom video because it can't be proved or disproved people been going back and forth with that for the longest time know every time someone come and says one thing about it someone will always come and counter it, and it will keep going back and forth so i really defeats the whole purpose imo

http:

Menace Date: Tuesday, 09/Dec/08, 8:43 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (LyricalContent)
yeah go ahead, yeah i thought i removed that venom video because it can't be proved or disproved people been going back and forth with that for the longest time know every time someone come and says one thing about it someone will always come and counter it, and it will keep going back and forth so i really defeats the whole purpose imo

ok i will move it and yo Lyrical that Venom dude said science is Satans creation LOL biggrin and the other dude uses curse words to make him look bad i mean they both smart but they so pathetic i mean i almost pissed my self laughing happy

LyricalContent Date: Tuesday, 09/Dec/08, 8:52 PM | Message # 12

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
ok i will move it and yo Lyrical that Venom dude said science is Satans creation LOL biggrin and the other dude uses curse words to make him look bad i mean they both smart but they so pathetic i mean i almost pissed my self laughing happy

i don't think he even know what the word science means and i don't even want talk about the dude but your right they are both
smart but they are fighting a useless battle

http:

Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » If You Don't Stand For Something... ((...You'll Fall For Anything))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: