[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience, s0dr2  
Forum » Knowledge » Politics/Economics » Catholic Church Tells Obama Voters To Repent
Catholic Church Tells Obama Voters To Repent
Menace Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 7:23 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (Kiba)
Yeah i know that but if you havnt relised there are people within the catholic church
who are or almost split from it but still calls themselves roman catholic..
these are the priests that say priest should be allowed to marry, women should be preists, gay should marry
surley you know thats going on?

its like in politics i myself spoke whit a liberal priest and his views blew me away he said we must focus on the teachings of the good will instead of dividing the people up and pointing fingers

Menace Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 7:26 PM | Message # 17

Heads
and thats the official name of the Catholic Church the Roman Catholic Church from the former Roman Holy Empire and of course from the Roman Empire the first empire that made christianity official religion

Kiba Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 7:28 PM | Message # 18

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
Yes Kiba, but reagrdless of this Pope being a NAZI or not, he is a strongly conservative Catholic who has undone all of the work Pope Jean Paul II did to dissolve the power of the Catholic church and give it back to the people

Yeah true but there is nothing wrong with conservative with an old religion,
i think he did that cause for the last 20 years or so there have been a bunch of modernists within
who would like to see the church dramatically changed, which is not what is ment to happend...

I looked at the moon so full and so bright
And then at the fireplace with its flickering light
And realised why this world will never be right

eboyd_ Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 7:28 PM | Message # 19

Removed
What Menace said. Btw, Menace, I posted a link to a letter that a Palestinian man wrote to Pope Benedict XVI entitled "Letter From A Palestinian Christian To The Pope." Check it out.
Menace Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 7:31 PM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (Kiba)
Yeah true but there is nothing wrong with conservative with an old religion,
i think he did that cause for the last 20 years or so there have been a bunch of modernists within
who would like to see the church dramatically changed, which is not what is ment to happend...

well thats what religions need constant change in the structure and preaching look at Islam is twisted by who wants it cause it never changed and never had a infractuture and yes erik i am reading it now

Kiba Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 7:40 PM | Message # 21

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
its like in politics i myself spoke whit a liberal priest and his views blew me away he said we must focus on the teachings of the good will instead of dividing the people up and pointing fingers

Yea and even tho i aint catholic thats what i believe
the majority of true catholics are like....
not like these wack one's that CNN find or the kiddy fiddlers and homosexuals you see on the news

btw i was reading a few books a couple of years ago suggesting that the Roman Catholic Church has been
infiltrated by Masons about 80 years ago and they plan to get into certain area's of powers and change things
and even create a masonic pope, trippy shit
and when i look at the Catholic church these days i see that satarting to happend with all the turmoil thats going on...

I looked at the moon so full and so bright
And then at the fireplace with its flickering light
And realised why this world will never be right

Menace Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 7:45 PM | Message # 22

Heads
Quote (Kiba)
Yea and even tho i aint catholic thats what i believe
the majority of true catholics are like....
not like these wack one's that CNN find or the kiddy fiddlers and homosexuals you see on the news

btw i was reading a few books a couple of years ago suggesting that the Roman Catholic Church has been
infiltrated by Masons about 80 years ago and they plan to get into certain area's of powers and change things
and even create a masonic pope, trippy shit
and when i look at the Catholic church these days i see that satarting to happend with all the turmoil thats going on...

wait Free Masons were the ones who built thousands of churches for the Catholic Church look around the famous churches them ones dating into the medieval age and enlightenment age and u will see masonic symbols carved into the walls the masons worked whit the holy see until the masons finished their job and they were fired and of course masons pledge to oppose all religions so the church used that in making them look bad but its a long if u want to talk about masons PM me

EmSeeD Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 7:56 PM | Message # 23

Heads
Quote (Menace)
and that priest represents the Catholic Church and he is the soul representative in his area of the holy see and he is a public figure his own belief must remain in private so we cant take in consideration crazy Imams and Muftis cause they dont represent a centralized religion cool the islamic schools thought were destroyed by post colonialism and imperialism so the islamic religion is not that official

no it is the bishop of that area who represents the catholic church for that area not a priest.

asking them to repent is wrong because they have the right to vote for who they want. i think they just wanted to give the issue some attention.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Menace Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 8:00 PM | Message # 24

Heads
Quote (EmSeed)
asking them to repent is wrong because they have the right to vote for who they want. i think they just wanted to give the issue some attention.

well he is under the bishop he is in the chain of command to the holy see part of the centralized religion so he has no right as u said and his job doesn't allow him to make such commentary

Forum » Knowledge » Politics/Economics » Catholic Church Tells Obama Voters To Repent
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: