[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience, s0dr2  
Forum » Knowledge » Politics/Economics » Catholic Church Tells Obama Voters To Repent
Catholic Church Tells Obama Voters To Repent
Menace Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 10:23 AM | Message # 1

Heads

eboyd_ Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 1:35 PM | Message # 2

Removed
..........wow.

Well at least it was just one Catholic church. At least it wasn't like the Pope coming out and explicitly stating that Obama voters need to repent. This is just absurd though.

Menace Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 2:54 PM | Message # 3

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
..........wow.

Well at least it was just one Catholic church. At least it wasn't like the Pope coming out and explicitly stating that Obama voters need to repent. This is just absurd though.

well the Pope is a ex Nazi Officer and a true muslim and jew hater

eboyd_ Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 5:36 PM | Message # 4

Removed
Yeah... That's worse.
Menace Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 5:47 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Yeah... That's worse.

Yup the last Pope that John Paul dude when he was Pope he tried to keep the tensions real low i mean for a holy father John Paul the second kissed the Qur'an and prayed in the Muslim Mosque the Holy one in Damascus and he prayed at the jewish Wailing Wall i mean for a holy father is something to do that and then this Nazi comes now and ruins everything

s0dr2 Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 5:58 PM | Message # 6

OGs
Quote (Menace)
well the Pope is a ex Nazi Officer and a true muslim and jew hater

really? he was a nazi?!...i know he doesnt like muslims

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Menace Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 6:04 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
really? he was a nazi?!...i know he doesnt like muslims

yes a stinky nazi Pope John Paul II wasted all his life on working on good relations whit other religions and this nazi comes whit this bullshit i am not a advocate of any institutionalized religion but when one comes whit a message of peace and unity i support him 2 years ago i think this new dude almost started a freakin holy war duckin idiot

s0dr2 Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 6:09 PM | Message # 8

OGs
"Ratzinger was enrolled in the Hitler Youth—as membership was required for all 14-year old German boys after December 1939[7]—but was an unenthusiastic member and refused to attend meetings.[8] His father was a bitter enemy of Nazism, believing it conflicted with the Catholic faith,"

nice try

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Menace Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 6:14 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
"Ratzinger was enrolled in the Hitler Youth—as membership was required for all 14-year old German boys after December 1939[7]—but was an unenthusiastic member and refused to attend meetings.[8] His father was a bitter enemy of Nazism, believing it conflicted with the Catholic faith,"

stop defending stupid people if u defend the Pope u think other people will love u or your religion man yaal Christians didn't learn nothing from John Paul

* At age, 14 membership in Germany's "Hitler Youth" became mandatory. So Joseph Ratzinger enrolled
* He managed to get out early so he could study for the priesthood.
* Two years later, when he was 16, Ratzinger was drafted again by the German Army.
* Ratzinger worked as a helper in an anti-aircraft briagde.
* In 1945, he was put through basic training and stationed near his hometown in Bavaria.
* When Allied forces advanced, he deserted the German army — risking death by that act alone.
* After he escaped, Ratzinger was captured by American soldiers and spent the remainder of the war in a POW camp.

this is from http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7576505/ and u even know what they teached in Hitler Youth?? NAZI INDOCTRINATION and HATE even if he let that in the past he still haves that nazi feel in him and thats nazi as can be for me if thats not nazi for you then Klaus Barbie The Butcher Of Lyon and after the war the dude who helped the US is just a decent nazi LOL

Kiba Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 6:54 PM | Message # 10

Emcees
I dont think you can call the pope a nazi because he was in hitlers youth over 60 years ago....
If so does that make every young boy to teen that was forced into hitlers youth alive today a nazi?

I looked at the moon so full and so bright
And then at the fireplace with its flickering light
And realised why this world will never be right

Kiba Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 7:07 PM | Message # 11

Emcees
And with this vid i dont think this guy speaks for the catholic church,
cause no one in a high place has come out and said this,
He's just speaking his own minority opinion, kinda like when you get an
islamic mufti or spiritual leader saying the west deserves to be bombed....

Menace Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 7:15 PM | Message # 12

Heads
Quote (Kiba)
And with this vid i dont think this guy speaks for the catholic church,
cause no one in a high place has come out and said this,
He's just speaking his own minority opinion, kinda like when you get an
islamic mufti or spiritual leader saying the west deserves to be bombed....

there is no such thing as centralized islamic religion check your knowledge baby LOL cool but a centralized Catholic Church exists and that priest represents the Catholic Church and he is the soul representative in his area of the holy see and he is a public figure his own belief must remain in private so we cant take in consideration crazy Imams and Muftis cause they dont represent a centralized religion cool the islamic schools thought were destroyed by post colonialism and imperialism so the islamic religion is not that official

Menace Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 7:17 PM | Message # 13

Heads
Ratzinger worked as a helper in an anti-aircraft briagde.
* In 1945, he was put through basic training and stationed near his hometown in Bavaria.

so he was a Nazi more Nazi then this how can be?

eboyd_ Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 7:17 PM | Message # 14

Removed
Yes Kiba, but reagrdless of this Pope being a NAZI or not, he is a strongly conservative Catholic who has undone all of the work Pope Jean Paul II did to dissolve the power of the Catholic church and give it back to the people (I studied biggrin )
Kiba Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 7:20 PM | Message # 15

Emcees
Yeah i know that but if you havnt relised there are people within the catholic church
who are or almost split from it but still calls themselves roman catholic..
these are the priests that say priest should be allowed to marry, women should be preists, gay should marry
surley you know thats going on?

Forum » Knowledge » Politics/Economics » Catholic Church Tells Obama Voters To Repent
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: