[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience, s0dr2  
Forum » Knowledge » Politics/Economics » Letter From A Palestinian Christian To The Pope
Letter From A Palestinian Christian To The Pope
eboyd_ Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 7:07 PM | Message # 1

Removed
The link below is a letter written by a Palestinian Christian to Pope Benedict XVI. The author wrote the letter in 2006 while in his 60's. He begins by referring to his childhood when, in 1948, his family, one of many in a community of "original Christians" in Jerusalem, was driven from their home by the Isrealites. He continues by expressing his angst that the Pope, among others, are supporting Israel because of the attrocious things they do to Muslims and asks the Pope to rethink his allegiance with them. He explains how there are those who support the people and those who support the powers, which he called the "Caesars", and claims that Islam is gaining momentum while Christianity and Judaism lose momentum because there are more sects in Islam that support the people than in Christianity and Judaism today. He also says that it is a staple of Islamic faith to not condemn other faiths. Read the article at the link below:

http://www.montrealmuslimnews.net/lettertopope.htm

Menace Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 7:39 PM | Message # 2

Heads
oppression never was on one side Israel's ethnic cleansing is very big and very real there is not moral base to Israel's existence and actions hell there is no legal one either and people bash me when i say to hell whit Obama cause he is a Zionist

eboyd_ Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 8:23 PM | Message # 3

Removed
Yeah, Obama is probably going to be less than stellar but at least he will be better than McCain. Remember, the idea that Palestine is a terrorist state and support for Israel and Zionism is a conservative ideal. McCain may not explicitly state his allegiance with Zionism but I guarantee you that he supports it just as much if not more than Obama.
Menace Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 8:31 PM | Message # 4

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Yeah, Obama is probably going to be less than stellar but at least he will be better than McCain. Remember, the idea that Palestine is a terrorist state and support for Israel and Zionism is a conservative ideal. McCain may not explicitly state his allegiance with Zionism but I guarantee you that he supports it just as much if not more than Obama.

well Obama is a conservative too lets be serious they are very minor differences plus i hate when people compare him whit Clinton man Clinton was a third way advocate and social liberalist so if the american people think that Obama will do a pretty much a good job like Clinton then most of you are wrong Obama will never be even close and every president will support Israel thats an known fact but Obama saying that sends a dangerous shock wave

eboyd_ Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 8:40 PM | Message # 5

Removed
My point is that American's were presented with two choices, McCain or Obama. They were both less than stellar choices (not as bad as Bush by a long shot) and we were made to choose between them. We chose the lesser of the two evils.
Menace Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 8:42 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
My point is that American's were presented with two choices, McCain or Obama. They were both less than stellar choices (not as bad as Bush by a long shot) and we were made to choose between them. We chose the lesser of the two evils.

well thats what i am saying and i said many times before and thats why i don't vote happy

Menace Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 9:10 PM | Message # 7

Heads
oohh and by the way erik Ron Paul is a Libertarian Conservative he is of my kind in fact if the centralized power and hierarchical power exists it will always be big problems the state cannot be considered as a medium the state lives just to oppress the hierarchical power is the backbone of representative democracy and the power of a state

Forum » Knowledge » Politics/Economics » Letter From A Palestinian Christian To The Pope
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: