[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Menace, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » What incident in history needs more recognition? (When ignorance reigns, all hope is lost)
What incident in history needs more recognition?
Menace Date: Saturday, 07/Feb/09, 10:35 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (ill)
the genocide of the native Americans from both continents

that's well known everybody knows about the Spanish Conquistadors and how they massacred the native people and stole their gold and many things and Erik do you mean the recent problems in South America?? cause from the 50's the US is calling south america her basement many people don't notice and people hate on Cuba at least Cubans have jobs they eat they know how to read i mean in comparance whit other 3rd world countries and south american countries Cuba is a paradise

eboyd Date: Saturday, 07/Feb/09, 10:35 PM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (Em_SeeD)
haven't they already made a movie about that?

yes. in fact it is called "Blood Diamond" biggrin

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Saturday, 07/Feb/09, 10:36 PM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (Menace)
that's well known everybody knows about the Spanish Conquistadors and how they massacred the native people and stole their gold and many things and Erik do you mean the recent problems in South America?? cause from the 50's the US is calling south america her basement many people don't notice and people hate on Cuba at least Cubans have jobs they eat they know how to read i mean in comparance whit other 3rd world countries and south american countries Cuba is a paradise

nah, the way Native South Americans were treated back in the days after the inquisition like during the railroad boom in the US and such.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Saturday, 07/Feb/09, 10:38 PM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
yes. in fact it is called "Blood Diamond"

yes but nobody took any action multinational corporations are still exploiting them it was a trend in that time to support the African's these things are called activist trends another famous example is Darfur in activist trend

Menace Date: Saturday, 07/Feb/09, 10:39 PM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
nah, the way Native South Americans were treated back in the days after the inquisition like during the railroad boom in the US and such.

yes yes and nobody notices the Jim Crow laws and what segregation done to Black Americans

ill Date: Saturday, 07/Feb/09, 10:43 PM | Message # 21

Emcees
If there was any justice in the world... Haha so true

The World Is Yours
EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 07/Feb/09, 10:45 PM | Message # 22

Heads
Quote (Menace)
yes but nobody took any action multinational corporations are still exploiting them it was a trend in that time to support the African's these things are called activist trends another famous example is Darfur in activist trend

but i think its illegal for shops all over the world to sell blood diamonds they have all these checks etc to see what country they came from etc.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Menace Date: Saturday, 07/Feb/09, 10:49 PM | Message # 23

Heads
Quote (Em_SeeD)
but i think its illegal for shops all over the world to sell blood diamonds they have all these checks etc to see what country they came from etc.

so if it is you think they respect that ?? you know the term "money laundering" no ?? well put diamonds not money and you will get your answer plus maybe more ten 50% of what u see in the stores comes from Africa illegal and legal

ThaScience Date: Tuesday, 10/Feb/09, 11:37 AM | Message # 24

OGs

History is HiStory, just pick up a damn book and read.

The problem with Americans is that most of them are to worried about whether Paris Hilton has lost more weight or if Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive..

You wonder why Russia and Iran feel threatned by America.. sorry if im changing the topic abit but some of you crack me up with a new world order, lmao. Theres a better chance of a WW3. Im not gonna go to much into this cos you'll jus ignore it and maybe denice will respond but the rest of you are clueless. cool

ill Date: Tuesday, 10/Feb/09, 2:29 PM | Message # 25

Emcees
want some help off your high horse dry

The World Is Yours
TheWatcher Date: Tuesday, 10/Feb/09, 3:06 PM | Message # 26

Heads
Quote (ill)
want some help off your high horse

Lmao, well put.

Menace Date: Tuesday, 10/Feb/09, 3:33 PM | Message # 27

Heads
TheScience what you are telling here is visual for what i said in early posts i called it US IMPERIALISM what u are showing and what i said its the same thing

Acekat00o Date: Tuesday, 10/Feb/09, 3:59 PM | Message # 28

Heads
Henry Coanda was actualy THE FIRST to invent the jet engine NOT ANY OTHER ENGLISH OR AMERICAN MAN ,A ROMANIAN DUDE ACTUALY DID SOMETHING A 100 YEARS AGO biggrin

Graffiti
ThaScience Date: Tuesday, 10/Feb/09, 5:01 PM | Message # 29

OGs
Quote (Menace)
TheScience what you are telling here is visual for what i said in early posts i called it US IMPERIALISM what u are showing and what i said its the same thing

well all i did was put a damn visual up cos i dont think they really understand what amercia is doing. and then they respond with childish comments, is whati said to much hmm? just go back to la la land, its actually pathetic how dumb they are in genral, most of them cant even point out iraq on a world map. and one guy said u should write a book? well to be honest u only know as much info as the next person i know, i guess most of this is new to them happy

NtG Date: Tuesday, 10/Feb/09, 9:59 PM | Message # 30

Heads
The american concentration camps where Japs were put after pearl harbor.

[deleted]
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » What incident in history needs more recognition? (When ignorance reigns, all hope is lost)
Search: