[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Menace, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » What incident in history needs more recognition? (When ignorance reigns, all hope is lost)
What incident in history needs more recognition?
TheWatcher Date: Wednesday, 11/Feb/09, 5:35 AM | Message # 31

Heads
Quote (ThaScience)
well all i did was put a damn visual up cos i dont think they really understand what amercia is doing. and then they respond with childish comments, is whati said to much hmm? just go back to la la land, its actually pathetic how dumb they are in genral, most of them cant even point out iraq on a world map. and one guy said u should write a book? well to be honest u only know as much info as the next person i know, i guess most of this is new to them

If you're on about my/ill's comment it was about you being too arrogant/stupid. If someone doesn't study geography how the hell do you expect him to point out Iraq on a map? If you're a doctor and know how to perform a surgery would you call the next man dumb for not attempting to perform one? I'm not saying that I can't point out Iraq on a map / I can. All the comment was about was your arrogance. "If you don't agree with me, you're dumb.. Ok? Lmao.. I lmao at your dumbness." I don't really care whether Iran feels threatened by the U.S. or not, the U.S. has made a lot of bad decisions but I don't expect them to try taking over the world, by the looks of it that's just power play. They've got bases all around and Iran should be scared, clearly.

ThaScience Date: Wednesday, 11/Feb/09, 7:12 AM | Message # 32

OGs
you dont have yo be in a geography lesson to know where a country is, your at war with them shouldnt the people in your country know? but then most of them think africa is one county. what do you expect.. and your the last person on earth to call someone "arrogant/stupid" as you put it. how many iraqis do you think have died because of your country? what 50,000.. pff. your a joke. instead of saying what history people should know about (which you can read in a book) why dont you first look at what your doing now.

ill Date: Wednesday, 11/Feb/09, 9:36 AM | Message # 33

Emcees
man why do you always gotta attack, if you think people should know then tell them, dont be like ohh your stupid and ignorant you dont wanna know

treat people how you wanna be treated

The World Is Yours

Message edited by ill - Wednesday, 11/Feb/09, 9:37 AM
TheWatcher Date: Wednesday, 11/Feb/09, 10:03 AM | Message # 34

Heads
Quote (ThaScience)
you dont have yo be in a geography lesson to know where a country is, your at war with them shouldnt the people in your country know? but then most of them think africa is one county. what do you expect.. and your the last person on earth to call someone "arrogant/stupid" as you put it. how many iraqis do you think have died because of your country? what 50,000.. pff. your a joke. instead of saying what history people should know about (which you can read in a book) why dont you first look at what your doing now.

'How many people do you think have died because of your country, what 50,000? pff..' Man are you joking? Are you talking to yourself or some shit? And as ill said, if you think somebody should know something/want them to know something then teach them, don't look down on other people and be like.. 'Pff, that muthafucka's stupid'. And as I said earlier I do know where Iraq is. Either way that's why I say you're arrogant, because you are.

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Wednesday, 11/Feb/09, 10:57 AM | Message # 35

Emcees
Right Now!!!!! put all that old shit behind us....... we have a future to worry about and it starts Now..............

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

ThaScience Date: Wednesday, 11/Feb/09, 11:37 AM | Message # 36

OGs
Quote (ill)
man why do you always gotta attack

I didnt, ur all telling me to get "help off your high horse" dry
dont start something you cant finish and try and turn it, I was telling you something very importnt about your country before you all decided to turn into little kids with your comments. What I said about the average personin your country and not you personally was true, most dont no where Iraq is, thats a fact. Am I suppose to teach everyone in your country where that is huh? ive never looked down on anyone here, you've done this to yourselfs, its not my fault you cant tell facts from opinions.

ill Date: Wednesday, 11/Feb/09, 12:14 PM | Message # 37

Emcees
Quote (ThaScience)
Im not gonna go to much into this cos you'll jus ignore it and maybe denice will respond but the rest of you are clueless

Quote (ThaScience)
just go back to la la land, its actually pathetic how dumb they are in genral, most of them cant even point out iraq on a world map. and one guy said u should write a book? well to be honest u only know as much info as the next person i know, i guess most of this is new to them

you act all smart then say your not attacking?

your just seeing what you wanna see in this, i got no problem with whatever you say but dont be close minded, if you wanna debate then thats cool but dont be disrespecting people with all these indirects. got a problem? say it to my or whoevers face

wise up

The World Is Yours
11thPlague Date: Wednesday, 11/Feb/09, 12:50 PM | Message # 38

Removed
LOL

Yall are all retards arguing for stupid shit.
Who the fuck cares who knows or doesnt know where Iraq is
and people commenting stupid shit "get off your high horse"
Get back to the subject and STOP ARGUING

ThaScience Date: Wednesday, 11/Feb/09, 12:51 PM | Message # 39

OGs
^ Well then im sorry if that offended you, in my opinion its true cos every american ive come across in real life and on the internet think their country is better then everyone else. So thats my opinion, doesn't mean im attacking You personally dough. So yh im sorry about calling you clueless, but thats the only bad thing I said, I think. Well if your not clueless my point was that Americans in genral, ok, think Iran is a bad country, why? all im saying is that america has military camps in over 130 countries I think it is, all surrounding Iran and now they have missiles built in Poland directed towards Russia, I dont think this is right... if you want me to explain why I think its wrong then I will. That was my point, im very sorry if I said anything in my last 3-4 posts that offended you.

11thPlague Date: Wednesday, 11/Feb/09, 12:54 PM | Message # 40

Removed
Quote (ThaScience)
^ Well then im sorry if that offended you, in my opinion its true cos every american ive come across in real life and on the internet think their country is better then everyone else. So thats my opinion, doesn't mean im attacking You personally dough. So yh im sorry about calling you clueless, but thats the only bad thing I said, I think. Well if your not clueless my point was that Americans in genral, ok, think Iran is a bad country, why? all im saying is that america has military camps in over 130 countries I think it is, all surrounding Iran and now they have missiles built in Poland directed towards Russia, I dont think this is right... if you want me to explain why I think its wrong then I will. That was my point, im very sorry if I said anything in my last 3-4 posts that offended you.

you didnt offend me. I can care less who know where irag is and who is arrogant or not all im saying is get back on subject.

ill Date: Wednesday, 11/Feb/09, 1:13 PM | Message # 41

Emcees
there we go

but im english not american

The World Is Yours
ThaScience Date: Wednesday, 11/Feb/09, 1:14 PM | Message # 42

OGs
Quote (11thPlague)
you didnt offend me. I can care less who know where irag is and who is arrogant or not all im saying is get back on subject.

Who the fuck are you? I wasnt talking 2 you, I was saying that to ill. And I was getting back to subject at the end.

Why does it bother you if I or someone else has a disagreement with each other, is your life that sad. And I never asked if you know or care where "Irag" is. I said most americans dont no where Iraq is, thats a fact not opinion.

Menace Date: Wednesday, 11/Feb/09, 1:23 PM | Message # 43

Heads
TheScience be more diplomatic in your comments i bashed the US on this site a thousands times and American's like Erik and others actually backed me up because they known what i tell ain't BS but the difference between me and you is that ME i know to formulate a strong argument which it doesn't attack individuals but it rather attacks their society and their consensus on values i understand your anger i understand that you are full of their propaganda but that's not a way to change minds

ill Date: Wednesday, 11/Feb/09, 1:30 PM | Message # 44

Emcees
Quote (ThaScience)
Who the fuck are you? I wasnt talking 2 you, I was saying that to ill. And I was getting back to subject at the end.
Why does it bother you if I or someone else has a disagreement with each other, is your life that sad. And I never asked if you know or care where "Irag" is. I said most americans dont no where Iraq is, thats a fact not opinion.

mann its not needed just be cool with everyone

The World Is Yours
11thPlague Date: Wednesday, 11/Feb/09, 2:47 PM | Message # 45

Removed
Quote (ThaScience)

Okay i have come to the conclusion that this nigga is crazy lol. And because of that i now understand why he is mad with everyone. biggrin cool

Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » What incident in history needs more recognition? (When ignorance reigns, all hope is lost)
Search: