Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Menace, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » The Truth About Illuminati/Freemasonry
The Truth About Illuminati/Freemasonry
YANHAP1 Date: Saturday, 03/Oct/09, 9:38 AM | Message # 16

DJs
1600 Britain was not an Empire.
It took 150 years to gain control of India.
Hardly the time frame of success for such a powerful colonial superpower you potray..it became that after Indias subjugation.
Tiring of European wars or seeking funds to engage in new ones against Spain and the Papacy
required quick money, Monarchs were concerned with thier own reings not those of their succesors or thier successors successors.
And all means were employed, like it or not, sorry if it does not fit your rational idealstic bubble.
Society in the UK was in real terms little different that society in India.
Masonary was in the forefront in the East India company, undisputable, very much nuturing the breast of Britains riches rather than nibbling tit bits.
Business to this day is conducted in boys clubs and bars not boardrooms.
Your are chronologically confused and have a very Eurocentric view of the capabilities of world nation states at the time many who outside Europe had the same potential capacities.
Britain had little more than luck of timing, arrogance and calculated barbarism.
And when India gained independence many key religious and socio/political figures just happened to be Masons.
Shah Palavi...Mason
Young Turks...Masons.
Nothing is as clean cut as a regurgatated intellectuals sound byte.
And to repeat myself i do NOT believe there was or is some great Masonic world plot but once again you cannot negate the influence of Masons in key events in world affairs.

PEACE!!!

who killed bambi?

eboyd Date: Saturday, 03/Oct/09, 3:50 PM | Message # 17

Heads
That's right. Capitalism breeds greed. It's inherent in capitalist theory.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Saturday, 03/Oct/09, 5:21 PM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
That's right. Capitalism breeds greed. It's inherent in capitalist theory.

capitalist theory is based on greed on squeezing profit at all costs its not a secret in fact some Conservatives even are proud of this because for them squeezing profit at all costs means we are better off as a society while they don't think out of who we are squeezing this profit ?? we all agree that in capitalist competition there are losers so who are these losers ?? squeezing profit to the expense of others means creating more and more losers

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 27/Oct/09, 2:39 PM | Message # 19

Heads
8, That comment was a sphere.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Tuesday, 27/Oct/09, 3:29 PM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (8Diagrams)
My computer is being so slow so I can't sign in right now...but what do you mean by "sphere"?

he means his comments are spheres perfectly round geometrical objects for hims spheres have an erotic meaning because a sphere kinda looks like testicles :D

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 27/Oct/09, 6:47 PM | Message # 21

Heads
rofl

Menace, nice (mis)interpretation of what I said :D

What is one of the main properties of a sphere?

It has no points, therefore it is POINTLESS! Just like your comment :D

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 27/Oct/09, 7:28 PM | Message # 22

Heads
i know, but i still felt like telling you it was pointless :D

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 27/Oct/09, 7:32 PM | Message # 23

Heads
wah wah WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 27/Oct/09, 7:34 PM | Message # 24

Heads
lol!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 01/Nov/09, 10:04 PM | Message # 25

Heads
man you wouldn't believe how many youtube comments i've been seeing recently on hip hop videos saying how hip hop is secretly run by the illuminati and jay-z and nas are freemasons etc this is re-dick-ulous how people can be so gullable. and all those alex jones videos etc talking about it all have a lot of views and high ratings too its sad

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Nov/09, 10:09 PM | Message # 26

Heads
it's simple and comforting man to be limited to what they know it's easy for them who's the problem ?? this secret society what's the answer ?? destroying it yaaay that's it what people want now days direct questions simple answers but the problem is in reality the world is not that simple

eboyd Date: Monday, 02/Nov/09, 2:56 AM | Message # 27

Heads
Yeah, exactly. What is sad is that these 9/11 truthers/Illuminati-freemasonry theorists/evangelical nutjobs who think Satan is behind all of it that go and ride 2pac's legacy (including that of his Illuminati paranoia) and they have basically started their own religion out of it and even atheists are following the bandwagon. I can see it now. We are going to put an end to one form of religion (but not necessarily a belief in God and spirituality) and fall into another one. It will no longer be religion based on belief in the supernatural, but rather belief in outlandish claims of atrocities committed by government and those that are in charge of said government. This religion of paranoia will probably eventually lead to paranoid government officials who will irrationally have members of congress, senate, etc., thrown in prison for reasons they think are justified. It is not different from Russian communism or the crusades and inquisition in that sense.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

I_Guy Date: Monday, 02/Nov/09, 3:02 AM | Message # 28

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
What is sad is that these 9/11 truthers/Illuminati-freemasonry theorists/evangelical nutjobs who think Satan is behind all of it that go and ride 2pac's legacy (including that of his Illuminati paranoia) and they have basically started their own religion out of it and even atheists are following the bandwagon.

I've come across that shit. It so ludicrous. And amusing.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
eboyd Date: Monday, 02/Nov/09, 3:15 AM | Message # 29

Heads
Lol! Yeah, it is pretty funny. I find it hilarious when someone posts 300 videos claiming every song every made is a 2pac diss (I wouldn't be surprised if some of these guys posted Jimi Hendrix's "Purple Haze" and called it a 2pac diss) and then throw in the whole Illuminati thing when Jay-Z is involved and when I try to be the neutral force talking about "man, Jay-Z and 2pac are both dope. Chill out" they write comments like "SHIUT DA PHUCK UP FOO! FUCK GAY-Z! KILLUMINATI! RYDE TIL A DYE BYTCH!!!" on my YT channel. It's quite pathetic personally.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

I_Guy Date: Monday, 02/Nov/09, 3:22 AM | Message # 30

Heads
I had a friend (well sort of friend) that tried to indoctrinate me into that shit. I came over to his house just to give him a cd with some beats on it and he told me to hang out a while and check out these great Youtube vids. I sat there for like an hour watching some idiot blabber on about 2pac and the illuminatti conspiracy in the rap game and how they exercise their control through lyrical content and record sales. I don't think my expression changed the whole time: one great big smirk. There was so much speculative nonsense with no sources or accounts. Every word was pulled straight out of the blabbering idiot's ass. And my friend sat there soaking it up, pointing out specific points as the video went on. I told him it's all horseshit. I put my jacket on and left. We cease to be friends.

It's so very sad how easily misinformation can be spread nowadays.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » The Truth About Illuminati/Freemasonry
Search: