• »
Forum moderator: Menace, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » The Truth About Illuminati/Freemasonry
The Truth About Illuminati/Freemasonry
eboyd Date: Thursday, 01/Oct/09, 1:58 AM | Message # 1

Heads
Check this website:

http://www.ugle.org.uk/what-is-masonry/

Also, go to the root website (here: http://www.ugle.org.uk. This may work as well: http://www.ugle.org ) and you can link to the history of freemasonry. This ties in to Illuminati because from 1776 until 1785, Bavarian Illuminati was apparently a secret society within freemasonry, began by Adam Weishapt (I believe that's how it is spelled), and it was created to overthrow the monarchy of Bavaria. Some claims state that it was created to overthrow a corrupt regime, others claim that it itself was corrupt and was beginning to corrupt freemasonry. Either way, it was quashed in 1785 by the Bavarian government and no proof of it's existence has been found since while freemasonry remained well documented. Of course everyone has heard the thousands of extraneous claims such as it's relation to the Knights Templar, Priory of Scion, etc. No evidence of such is shown. Additionally, the theories of Illuminati being funded by the Rothschild's are unfounded, as are the Rothschild's funding Hitler, because they are chronologically impossible. The Rothschilds did not climb out of economic squalor and into the wealth they were known for until nearly 3 decades after the Illuminati was founded and 2 after it was disbanded and Hitler actually took all of the family's property and money (banks, homes, etc) in the 30's, forcing the descendants of the original Rothschild's to flee Germany with literally nothing. Check the site link posted above for the REAL truth about freemasonry and stop believing/promoting conspiracy theories.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Thursday, 01/Oct/09, 10:19 AM | Message # 2

Heads
good thread good post but still in my opinion these fraternal organizations are just esoteric playgrounds for bourgeoisie that have too much free time on their hands LOL :D

eboyd Date: Thursday, 01/Oct/09, 6:41 PM | Message # 3

Heads
Yes but do you really think that they are a secret society trying to take over the world and/or assisting in doing so? No. That's absurd.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Thursday, 01/Oct/09, 7:03 PM | Message # 4

Heads
Well they actually do a lot of influence peddling in such organizations but it's far fetched to say they are trying to take over the world LOL and it's ironic in a way for me as an anarchist , you know the famous anarchist symbol A in a circle no ? check this out . The first recorded use of the A in a circle by anarchists was by the Federal Council of Spain of the International Workers Association. This was set up by the Freemason/anarchist Giuseppe Fanelli in 1868. Giuseppe Fanelli (1827–1877) was a nineteenth century Italian revolutionary anarchist. Born in Naples, Italy, he visited Spain in 1868 on a journey planned by anarchist Mikhail Bakunin in order to recruit members for the First International.

LMAO we are in this conspiracy too we are using masonic symbols WE ARE PURE EVIL !! lordmeth

eboyd Date: Friday, 02/Oct/09, 6:28 AM | Message # 5

Heads
LOL! That's crazy! Haha! We should gather more info and blog this!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

YANHAP1 Date: Friday, 02/Oct/09, 8:33 AM | Message # 6

DJs
Though not taking over the world, in Scotland and the north of Ireland the great majority of Police were Protestant working class, a majority of those were Freemasons, a substancial number of those had links to the Orange Order.

The Orange order obviously had strong ties with Right wing Loyalist Paramilitaries.

It is well documented the UK Goverment used these links in the murder,kidnap and torture of many innocent Catholics.

As a kid if you were up to no good and pops was in the same Lodge (masonic or Orange) as an arresting officer you got let off.

If not you had a rap sheet, which effects school and employment propects later.

Adults in the same senarios would face similar options.

The same applied in the Judiciary.

Cops and Magistrates made careers off of the back of funny handshakes.

No paper trails,they don't air their business outside the lodge, all common knowledge prior to internet and conspiricy bullshit.

Freemasons also raise a lot of monies for charity.

Rudyard Kipling documented in his Mother Lodge poem the diversity within freemasonary world wide, including Muslims Jews Hindus and even Catholics (obviously not Irish or Scottish ones..LMAO!!).

It is no coincedence though how the sphere of British influence was spread within the Empire as prominent figures of indigenous populace were invited to this secular brotherhood.

Undermining the socio/relgious power bases established already within those countries.

Unlike Scotland and Ireland the common man was not needed, only the influencial need be invited to the club.

Prior to these influences in India for example many various religions in its various states co-existed peacefully, now we have India and Pakistan after partition, in which newly fuel religious intolerance uprooted and claimed the lives of millions, both now still rife with religious extremists and the forgotten confict in Kashmir.

One of many tools the Brits used to destabilize nation states and gain power worldwide.

Never heard of the Illuminati till about 15 years ago.....perhaps they're just too secret....spooky....LMAO!!!!

who killed bambi?

Menace Date: Friday, 02/Oct/09, 1:21 PM | Message # 7

Heads
to say that the Brits used these fraternal organizations to undermine the already established institutions in their colonies is for me ridiculous simply as that influence peddling is done everywhere to put these organizations on a pedestal is kinda wrong . Colonial and imperial forces don't need such organizations to undermine 3rd world countries or countries in general take for example the Cold War ;)

this my personal take on Freemasons and conspiracies in general gimme your opinion YANHAP1
http://realhiphop4ever.ucoz.com/forum/12-1722-1

eboyd Date: Friday, 02/Oct/09, 4:09 PM | Message # 8

Heads
My sentiments exactly Menace. It's funny though that people call freemasonry a "secret society" though and give it this science fiction like definition, but in reality it is a well-documented organization and, like any other fraternal organization or even fraternity on a college campus, it's inside operations are kept secret from people outside of the organization itself. I can't imagine it's membership being anything short of expensive as hell though.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Friday, 02/Oct/09, 6:25 PM | Message # 9

Heads
What have you personally witnessed?

And do you believe that Illuminati still exists within the Freemasonry (or at all for that matter) or do you think it was actually ended in 1785? And furthermore, do you think it was an evil organization or was it just something that was trying to thwart a corrupt regime?

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Saturday, 03/Oct/09, 0:52 AM | Message # 10

Heads
Ok, I feel you. You seem like me only a step further as my political activism was cut short because of my schooling and football career (I play American Football for an NCAA division 2 university in Mississippi, about 2,000 miles from my Los Angeles home) but I undoubtedly will continue with that and my MCing career when I get back home. I'm the same as you. I try not to label myself, especially politically or religiously, however, I tend to identify with anarcho-syndicalism and agnosticism. I look towards more reliable sources such as Noam Chomsky and Howard Zinn rather than fear mongerers such as Alex Jones or political puppets such as (insert your corespondant here) from Fox News or even CNN. BBC has reliable sources from time to time, but even they have BS on occasion. You seem like someone a bit more trustworthy when it comes to that, and I never denied that some freemasons were like that, but it has nothing to do with freemasonry itself, but instead their personal agendas. I personally believe that the illuminati has been defunct since the date it's said to have been defunct, maybe slightly later only because of members trying to keep it alive, but I think the folklore of it still existing has to do with the fact that they were trying to thwart their country's government and got caught and I could see that birthing many urban legends.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

YANHAP1 Date: Saturday, 03/Oct/09, 6:53 AM | Message # 11

DJs
Thats the problem with ideals....people get involved,shit gets unpredictable.

When watching news take the raw info everything else is editorial spin, the BBC is far from perfect, balance it out with Al Jazerra and you'll find the truth somewhere in between.

I like reflecting on diametric opposites.

Whats funny though is Religion is attacked as a higherarchical institution, Masonary is the same in a secular guise....and thats just the structure, not the people and ideas they have within them.

To me that's unbalanced.

Take down one, take down them all.

Im gonna delete some previous posts...you get the jist.

PEACE!!!

Added (03/Oct/09, 6:53 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Your taking a rather insulting and almost Colonial stance on the sophistication and diversity of Indian society at the time.
To negate the importance and draw of these old boys clubs is at best arrogant.

Swami Vivekananda (initiated in 1884 under the name of Bro. Narendra Nath Dutt in Lodge Anchor & Hope, Calcutta). Motilal Nehru - Lodge Harmony, Kanpur (Father of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru and grand father of Indhira Gandhi), C. Rajagopalachary (Governor General of India), Sir C P Ramaswamy Iyer (Divan of Travancore), Dr. P V Cheriy (Governor of Maharashtra), and Fakruddin Ali Ahmed (President of India).

My take on conspiracy theories is i pay them no mind...hot air reported with the same sensationalist fervor as gutter tabloid press.

What i know of freemasonry is from experience.

Cold war politics and the means of global brinksmanship of that time are irrelevant in the context of the spheres of influence of the 17th to 18th century, there was no third world only first and second, there had been no Industrial Revolution.

Britain was not considered an Empire until Victoria's time over a hunderd years after the eventual subjugation of the various Kingdoms within the Raj and achieved it by proxy through the East India Company begining 1600 and it took them over 150 years to do so.

In 1717, the Company achieved its hitherto most notable success when it received a firman or royal dictat from the Mughal Emperor exempting the Company from the payment of custom duties in Bengal.

The first Masonic temple, The Goshamahal Baradari, Hyderabad, was built in 1682 by Sultan Abul Hassan Tanasha.

Meanwhile in 1717 the United Grand Lodge of England and Scotland took shape at a meeting of the local Lodges of London, to elect a Grand Master. A United constitution was drawn up and recognized by all the Lodges. A democratic tradition in the election of the Worshipful Master of a Lodge was prescribed. The Worshipful Master was authorized to appoint his team of officers.

It is therefore of interest that within 12 years of the constitution of the Grand Lodge of England, constituted for the purpose of exercising supervision over the lodges in London, and its neighboring areas, a petition was sent by a few Brethren in India to constitute a Provincial Grand Lodge in Calcutta. The Petition having been granted, a Provincial Grand Master was appointed to supervise Masonic activity in India and the Far East in 1728 A.D.

The Lodge at Fort William -- that is, Calcutta -- appears in the Engraved List of 1730, as No. 72. It was to meet at Fort William in Calcutta. The coat of Arms was adopted from the East India Company a golden lion, rampant guardant, supporting between the forepaws a regal crown. In 1729, Captain Ralph Farwinter was appointed "Provisional Grand Master for East India in Bengal " and also James Dawson as "Provincial Grand Master" for East Indies.

The Provincial Grand Lodge of Madras was formed in 1752 and The Provincial Grand Lodge of Bombay was created in 1758.

What coincidences.

I do not prescribe to the belief that the take over of India was some sort of Masonic venture.
To negate the importance of Free Masonary as a tool of influence however, one of many as i previously stated, is close minded and naive.

If on a street level Freemasonary can have such effect what effect can its members create on a multinational level?

I re-itterate that i do not believe there to be some devious Masonic agenda.

However if Jesuits were the storm troopers of "civilized Religion".

I believe Masons will be judged as the stormtroopers who laid the keystone,pardon the pun of "civilized secular free market economy".

Added (02/Oct/09, 5:18 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
PEACE!!!

who killed bambi?

eboyd Date: Saturday, 03/Oct/09, 7:26 AM | Message # 12

Heads
ok, i feel you. just tell me though, do you think that freemasonry can be blamed for that, even to a moderate extent, just as corporate America can be at least moderately blamed for excessive greed in the American society, especially through capitalism? or do you feel that freemasonry is for the most part the victim of certain individuals labeling it as such and therefore cannot take even a large portion of blame, though it may take a small amount of it? or maybe there is an option or two that i have missed in this dilemma i have created.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

YANHAP1 Date: Saturday, 03/Oct/09, 8:18 AM | Message # 13

DJs
Everyone is both perp and vic to some extent.

Macrocosm Microcosm.

If sructures allow themselves to be abused then they are complicit and flawed.
Just like the people who create and function within them.

My take is that when your ego draws you into an ideal that places you in a realm of exclusivity on any level, undoubtably, you raise your self and diminish others.

If you are drawn to charitable works, do some on a local or personal level you don't have to be part of a fraternety.

who killed bambi?

Menace Date: Saturday, 03/Oct/09, 8:29 AM | Message # 14

Heads
oh come on when your a colonial empire you don't need spooky fraternal organizations to undermine the already established powers in the occupied colonies controlling the means of production or implementing new ones is enough to make indigenous people kneel before you ever heard of Exploitation colonialism ?? it's too far fetched colonial powers are COLONIAL powers this is just blown out of proportions so what if symbolism appears everywhere ?? so what so what ? if they use to do influence peddling in your country that's one thing but to say that colonial empire didn't use exploitation colonialism and other colonial tactics to undermine their colonies is ridiculous they used some dudes that leaved their symbols everywhere and had spooky handshakes LOL come on man modern neocolonialism and imperialism are direct products of colonialism you don't need a Ph.D. in geopolitics to understand that this.

Menace Date: Saturday, 03/Oct/09, 8:35 AM | Message # 15

Heads
and as i said these people Masons feed on the excessive tits of capitalism and state capitalism AKA Marxism if you want to eliminate them or make their organizations transparent and dogmatically relative then let's reform or change the entire system because they feed on it you can't reform Masonry you must reform the system in order to reform Masonry

Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » The Truth About Illuminati/Freemasonry
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: