[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: I_Guy, s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » Philosophy/Science » Whiteness ((The concept))
Whiteness
ill Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 6:53 PM | Message # 16

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
Pen's internet is back up! YAY!

lol sorry to bring it down a bit but i glanced at it and thought it said

Quote (eboyd)
Penis is back up! YAY!

Added (19/Mar/09, 6:53 Pm)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (ritesofpasage)
From a black man's perspective:
White is privilege to ask the question what is white and be baffled?
You are definitely white.

so what is to be white

The World Is Yours
ill Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 7:16 PM | Message # 17

Emcees
he said to be white is to not understand what it is to be white so im asking what is it to be white

The World Is Yours
I_Guy Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 9:27 PM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (Pensmoke)
I dont know who you are bruh but you don't define who and what I am. I speak my people's Native language, know my people's history and ways and live who I am every day. I don't need some racially ignorant cat to tell me who or what I am. Go bother Tiger Woods, types like you love to bother that cat.

That guy just don't get it Pen. He's probably thinking complexion. Of course you were speaking about that which is beyond the physical. That dude just didn't get.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
ill Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 9:53 PM | Message # 19

Emcees
Labels are bullshit anyway, all they present are barriers and "belonging" to which ever label you're in. Ain't nothing positive about that

The World Is Yours
J-Breakz Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 9:57 PM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (ill)
Labels are bullshit anyway, all they present are barriers and "belonging" to which ever label you're in. Ain't nothing positive about that

the day people stop bein proud of what they wer born with and start bein proud of what they earn is the day prejudice behavior will end...

livin life like some cheesy movie
ill Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 10:11 PM | Message # 21

Emcees
So much is fucked up, we need revoltion LOL biggrin

The World Is Yours
I_Guy Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 10:18 PM | Message # 22

Heads
Quote (J-Breakz)
the day people stop bein proud of what they wer born with and start bein proud of what they earn is the day prejudice behavior will end...

YEP!!!

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Friday, 20/Mar/09, 10:05 AM | Message # 23

Emcees

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

Menace Date: Friday, 20/Mar/09, 10:14 AM | Message # 24

Heads
Racism is a product of capitalism the old divide and conquer tactic in capitalism competition is everything so things like social equality are just a dream so you are bound to have losers in time these losers go against those that are winning it's called class conflict the old battle between the working class and the bourgeoisie class this battle is the product of capitalism racism is the brainchild of this class conflict an example are the far right ideologies like Fascism these ideologies used class conflict in their doctrines they manipulated this conflict and incorporated ethnic traits in it

J-Breakz Date: Friday, 20/Mar/09, 10:24 AM | Message # 25

Heads
Quote (Menace)
Racism is a product of capitalism the old divide and conquer tactic in capitalism competition is everything so things like social equality are just a dream so you are bound to have losers in time these losers go against those that are winning it's called class conflict the old battle between the working class and the bourgeoisie class this battle is the product of capitalism racism is the brainchild of this class conflict an example are the far right ideologies like Fascism these ideologies used class conflict in their doctrines they manipulated this conflict and incorporated ethnic traits in it

we- je-.... did u just post this cuz I posted here?

Its not like gettn rid of capitalism well get rid of racism. The reason why thers racism is because of basic insticts, ppl naturally won't trust ppl that are different then them. Also, with ppl tryn to be labeled and or part of a supremist group is usually because they are insecure and want to be part of a group and feel special... the same reason ppl join organized religion.

livin life like some cheesy movie
Kiba Date: Friday, 20/Mar/09, 11:00 AM | Message # 26

Emcees
Menace!!! I know ur looking at this thread

try going in ur cp -> then security-> action log then see whos doin it

thats will tell you whos deleting the threads

you can tell me wink

I looked at the moon so full and so bright
And then at the fireplace with its flickering light
And realised why this world will never be right

ritesofpasage Date: Friday, 20/Mar/09, 1:35 PM | Message # 27

DJs
Quote (ill)
he said to be white is to not understand what it is to be white so im asking what is it to be white

Answered your own question about who you are.

Added (20/Mar/09, 1:35 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
To be white is to not understand what it is to be white.

Check out my melody faithfulness is the fidelity of my soundtrack to that of the heavenlies.....
Menace Date: Friday, 20/Mar/09, 1:36 PM | Message # 28

Heads
Quote (ritesofpasage)
To be white is to not understand what it is to be white.

preach !!!

ill Date: Friday, 20/Mar/09, 1:41 PM | Message # 29

Emcees
Quote (ritesofpasage)
To be white is to not understand what it is to be white

lol are you dumb? you are saying there is something to understand about being white im saying what is it, none of this flip the question shit just answer it

The World Is Yours
ritesofpasage Date: Friday, 20/Mar/09, 1:44 PM | Message # 30

DJs
To be white is to be in the clear though unclear of who you are but invisible to how you affect.

An object that does not alter the color of light reflected from it's surface will appear white.

A person or mind state that does not alter the qualities reflected from their culture will be white.

Black is the color of objects that do not emit or reflect light in any part of the visible spectrum; they absorb all such frequencies of light.

A person or mind state that absorbs all qualities reflected in their culture will be black.

Check out my melody faithfulness is the fidelity of my soundtrack to that of the heavenlies.....
Forum » Knowledge » Philosophy/Science » Whiteness ((The concept))
Search: