New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: I_Guy, s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » Philosophy/Science » Scientists Discover Tenth Planet
Scientists Discover Tenth Planet
ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 13/Jun/09, 5:26 AM | Message # 16

Emcees
aha erik if these gay comments ever start pestering you, just let me know.

No really over the next few years, if we get more people and shit we should all just meet up.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Thursday, 18/Jun/09, 12:40 PM | Message # 17

Emcees
Quote (8Diagrams)
Who wouldn't want that?

bye me! fudge

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

Render215 Date: Thursday, 18/Jun/09, 2:47 PM | Message # 18

Emcees
Quote (8Diagrams)
Quote (MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue)
me!

Meh, you would hog all the food anyway.

probably all the beer and pot too...

"People said his brain was infected by Devils..."
Uncharted Date: Saturday, 20/Jun/09, 9:10 PM | Message # 19

Emcees
planet africa biggrin

ThaScience Date: Sunday, 05/Jul/09, 8:50 PM | Message # 20

OGs
Quote (Menace)
first people that charted our whole solar system nobody knows how but they did

this means they discovered pluto, correct Me if im wrong but did we not find out about Pluto in the 1930s surprised

Quote (Render215)
The Sumerian's, correct me if i'm wrong, were the first recorded human history...

Yes they prob are, i think, top of my head.. 6000bc, which is 1000 yrs b4 the egyptians.. but maybe the same time.. Egypt is known as the First real civilisation but maybe in the future with enough evidence it will be known as the 2nd? wink

Quote (Render215)
I think they refer to humans as descendents of a 'reptilian'?? Bloodline... interesting. Perhaps they encountered the bones of a dinosaur... And seen it as what we now call dragons...

Very interesting... Anybody know more about the ancient Sumerians they want to share..?

I think they mention them as Giants, 15-20 foot. What rly creeps me out is that they tell a story of a river flushing the ginats away, now they thought they came from the 10th planet X aka Nibiru. and they mixed one of theres with one of our homo sapiens..

... think, where have u heard of such story???? hmm

*think*

yes, the bible, there is a story oin the bible of giants who were fushed away basically, and "adam" god came down and took one of his bones and blah blah blah.. im tellin u thw bible aint jokin about this stories, even if its not the same as that. it could just be a middle eastern intepretation of the first group in africa that made it out n populated the world, east africa is eden? i dunno..

theres also a story in Peru.. of very ancient cities discoverd that could only be made by giants, and it looks as dough a river or something swept though and destoryed everything.. i will find the artivle on this peru thing right now..

Added (05/Jul/09, 8:50 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
il make a new thread about the peru thing, i got the link.

edit - http://realhiphop4ever.ucoz.com/forum/12-2673-1

Message edited by ThaScience - Sunday, 05/Jul/09, 9:08 PM
Menace Date: Sunday, 05/Jul/09, 8:54 PM | Message # 21

Heads
Quote (ThaScience)
east africa is eden? i dunno..

scientifically east Africa is Eden

Quote (ThaScience)
this means they discovered pluto, correct Me if im wrong but did we not find out about Pluto in the 1930s

yup the Sumerians are the most mysterious ancient civilization on earth they actually charted the whole galaxy they even named the planets and gave them the correct descriptions the icy planet the fire planet or whatever how that documentary said LOL biggrin i can't find that documentary tough it is very interesting and if you ask scientists they will not get into it they will not deny it or approve it they think on this and the whole world must think on this

ThaScience Date: Sunday, 05/Jul/09, 9:04 PM | Message # 22

OGs
Quote (Menace)
scientifically east Africa is Eden

I think its Kenya or Somalia to be correct cool

and about the Planet X, its funny cos the Suma' say that its in a different orbit right.. and then u got the Mayans who say that every 4750 yrs or smethin a new calender starts.. but they didnt do one from after dec 21 2012. and thats when the Suma' planet x will come back into our solar system.. ur link to this new planet is proof. so maybe the mayans werent shittin after all? huh

Menace Date: Sunday, 05/Jul/09, 9:08 PM | Message # 23

Heads
Quote (ThaScience)
and about the Planet X, its funny cos the Suma' say that its in a different orbit right.. and then u got the Mayans who say that every 4750 yrs or smethin a new calender starts.. but they didnt do one from after dec 21 2012. and thats when the Suma' planet x will come back into our solar system.. ur link to this new planet is proof. so maybe the mayans werent shittin after all? huh

the Mayans didn't predict shit we can speculate why the Mayans did stop their calendar at that date hell i can say they got bored or they didn't have time to continue it cause the Europeans came they are thousands of answers we will never know the true one tough

ThaScience Date: Sunday, 05/Jul/09, 9:12 PM | Message # 24

OGs
the mayan dinesty, the real boom of there civilisation died hundreds if not a thousand yrs b4 the spanish came, but they still existed after jus not as big, like the aztec were very young at the time of cortez arrival, the mayans and even incas were past it...

Quote (Menace)
we can speculate why the Mayans did stop their calendar

but no, its not speculation. its reality. the world wont end in 2012, but we will move into a new age. im not sure about planet x dough.. seems crazy...

I_Guy Date: Sunday, 05/Jul/09, 9:13 PM | Message # 25

Heads
Quote (ThaScience)
... think, where have u heard of such story???? hmm
*think*
yes, the bible, there is a story oin the bible of giants who were fushed away basically, and "adam" god came down and took one of his bones and blah blah blah.. im tellin u thw bible aint jokin about this stories

Because it is a prime example of the Bible borrowing mythological ideas from ancient civilizations that existed long before the bible was ever even thought of.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
Menace Date: Sunday, 05/Jul/09, 9:17 PM | Message # 26

Heads
Quote (I_Guy)
Because it is a prime example of the Bible borrowing mythological ideas from ancient civilizations that existed long before the bible was ever even thought of.

exactly

Quote (ThaScience)
but no, its not speculation. its reality. the world wont end in 2012, but we will move into a new age. im not sure about planet x dough.. seems crazy...

the Mayans didn't predict the world will end or any transformation will occur that is the usual misconception that everybody has on this they just stopped writing

ThaScience Date: Sunday, 05/Jul/09, 9:22 PM | Message # 27

OGs
Quote (I_Guy)
Because it is a prime example of the Bible borrowing mythological ideas from ancient civilizations that existed long before the bible was ever even though of.

Thats exactly what ive been saying to everyone!!! but its weird how its the same as something in South America, about the incas story of the ginats and the Proof of it. crazy. but the Sume' said the same story rly, except they come from another planet, X/10th/Niburu.. it just amazes me.

Quote (Menace)
the Mayans didn't predict the world will end or any transformation will occur that is the usual misconception that everybody has on this they just stopped writing

maybe, maybe not? surprised

Forum » Knowledge » Philosophy/Science » Scientists Discover Tenth Planet
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: