• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: I_Guy, s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » Philosophy/Science » Scientists Discover Tenth Planet
Scientists Discover Tenth Planet
Menace Date: Thursday, 23/Apr/09, 1:53 PM | Message # 1

Heads
http://www.nasa.gov/vision/universe/solarsystem/newplanet-072905.html

could this planet be the Nibiru of the Ancient Sumerian's ?? check this new planet in our solar systems map and check the Ancient Sumerian's solar system map

http://forbiddenhistory.info/files/sumerian_tablet.jpg

SoulRas Date: Thursday, 23/Apr/09, 1:58 PM | Message # 2

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
Ancient Sumerian's

Care to elaborate?

“Music is the harmonious voice of creation; an echo of the invisible world.”
-Giuseppe Mazzini
Menace Date: Thursday, 23/Apr/09, 2:20 PM | Message # 3

Heads
Quote (laPennello)
Care to elaborate?

well the Ancient Sumerian's were an ancient civilization they are credited as the inventors of writing and the wheel and pot wheel also they are the first people that charted our whole solar system nobody knows how but they did and they did a very good job whit the discovery of this 10th planet everything falls right even the positions are accurate in their mythology they speak about a tenth planet called Nibiru where their Gods came from

I_Guy Date: Thursday, 23/Apr/09, 3:19 PM | Message # 4

Heads
Quote (Menace)
knows how but they did and they did a very good job whit the discovery of this 10th planet everything falls right even the positions are accurate in their mythology they speak about a tenth planet called Nibiru where their Gods came from

'CUZ ALIENS PUT US HERE!!!!

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
Menace Date: Thursday, 23/Apr/09, 3:25 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (I_Guy)
'CUZ ALIENS PUT US HERE!!!!

i don't know about that but the scientific community always stumbles or goes around when it comes to the Sumerian's and their map of the solar system

Render215 Date: Thursday, 23/Apr/09, 5:09 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
The Sumerian's, correct me if i'm wrong, were the first recorded human history... They wrote about giant flamebreathing serpents (dragons), that scorched the Earth into fertilization...

I think they refer to humans as descendents of a 'reptilian'?? Bloodline... interesting. Perhaps they encountered the bones of a dinosaur... And seen it as what we now call dragons...

Very interesting... Anybody know more about the ancient Sumerians they want to share..?

Bring Pluto Back!!!...

"People said his brain was infected by Devils..."
Menace Date: Thursday, 23/Apr/09, 5:20 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Quote (Render215)
The Sumerian's, correct me if i'm wrong, were the first recorded human history... They wrote about giant flamebreathing serpents (dragons), that scorched the Earth into fertilization...

I think they refer to humans as descendents of a 'reptilian'?? Bloodline... interesting. Perhaps they encountered the bones of a dinosaur... And seen it as what we now call dragons...

Very interesting... Anybody know more about the ancient Sumerians they want to share..?

Bring Pluto Back!!!...

no thats just BS conspiracy theory from David Icke and his wackos Sumerian mythology tells about the Giant God Like Kings and such that Reptilian theory has nothing to do whit this instead them theories have close connections to antisemitism and the conspiracy theories regarding the Jews . And Render check this documentary its pretty good when you when you want to waste half an hour its called Sumerian Origin Of Humans ?? and many Christians and Jews denounce the close connection between their religion and the Sumerian's religion

Render215 Date: Thursday, 23/Apr/09, 5:37 PM | Message # 8

Emcees
Wow... Leave it to Dennis to find out all this interesting stuff.... But, jeez, Antisemitism? I guess folks try to embed their own warped perceptions into history lessons... (damn i'm using this line in my next rhyme... lol)

I_Guy Date: Thursday, 23/Apr/09, 6:23 PM | Message # 9

Heads
It's actually my planet, I live there.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
Joker Date: Tuesday, 28/Apr/09, 1:40 AM | Message # 10

Watchers
stop trying to get in his house
Acekat00o Date: Tuesday, 28/Apr/09, 4:29 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (8Diagrams)
But!...but!...but! (in the butt! lol )

No buts honey,only pussy lol

Graffiti
Render215 Date: Tuesday, 28/Apr/09, 4:43 PM | Message # 12

Emcees
That's my kind of planet.

I_Guy Date: Wednesday, 10/Jun/09, 7:36 PM | Message # 13

Heads
The major theories regarding orgin of life in order of most to least likely (IMO):
1. Abiogenesis
2. Panspermia
3. Exogenesis (aliens)
4. Creation

ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 13/Jun/09, 4:07 AM | Message # 14

Emcees
erik will have his own planet with little dogs and men working out in tight spandex while listening to Rick Astly. and it will all be run on gnome power.
Say, here in a few years we should all meet up in el paso texas. Why el paso? well, i am not sure.
Sounds fun though

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
eboyd Date: Saturday, 13/Jun/09, 4:10 AM | Message # 15

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
erik will have his own planet with little dogs and men working out in tight spandex while listening to Rick Astly. and it will all be run on gnome power.
Say, here in a few years we should all meet up in el paso texas. Why el paso? well, i am not sure.
Sounds fun though

biggrin

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Knowledge » Philosophy/Science » Scientists Discover Tenth Planet
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: