[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: I_Guy, s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » Philosophy/Science » Is homosexuality natural?
Is homosexuality natural?
I_Guy Date: Friday, 04/Dec/09, 7:30 PM | Message # 31

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Again, that's the wrong definition. Is pedophilia caused naturally within the human body? Yes. Then it's natural.

It's not the "wrong" definition. When someone asks that question all definitions must be addressed. It isn't the wrong use of definition just because it isn't the one in favor by a particular interpreter.

Quote (eboyd)
How are they not???

I'm not say they're not. I was just dropping some commentary on what people tend to intuitively think. ;)

Quote (eboyd)
Everything is natural, and anything that isn't natural doesn't exist.

Agreed.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
eboyd Date: Friday, 04/Dec/09, 10:45 PM | Message # 32

Heads
Quote (I_Guy)
It's not the "wrong" definition. When someone asks that question all definitions must be addressed. It isn't the wrong use of definition just because it isn't the one in favor by a particular interpreter.

Let me give you an example that shows why it is the wrong definition, and it has nothing to do with the "particular interpreter". Imagine the question is "what is the materialistic view on life after death?" And someone responded "someone who is into materialism doesn't much care. All they care about is getting money and buying lavish things". Would they not obviously be using the wrong definition of the word "materialism"? Or what if someone asked "what is the libertarian view on free will?" And someone responded "well, libertarians want everyone to be free". Obviously the wrong definition right? Same with the term "natural".

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

I_Guy Date: Friday, 04/Dec/09, 10:53 PM | Message # 33

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Let me give you an example that shows why it is the wrong definition, and it has nothing to do with the "particular interpreter". Imagine the question is "what is the materialistic view on life after death?" And someone responded "someone who is into materialism doesn't much care. All they care about is getting money and buying lavish things". Would they not obviously be using the wrong definition of the word "materialism"? Or what if someone asked "what is the libertarian view on free will?" And someone responded "well, libertarians want everyone to be free". Obviously the wrong definition right? Same with the term "natural".

But the problem is that the person asking might easily be confused with what they are asking. They may mean "materialistic" in the scientific or maybe even in the philosophical sense but they may not truly understand how it applies to what they are referring. Even worse if "materialistic" had like five major different definitions (like nature) and they all closely relate. Or worse if they ask what the "physicalistic view on life after death" is. Because at that point it is up to the interpreter to decide rather they mean materialistic or actually physicalistic (which have slightly different implications). Therefore it is useful to answer all relations of the question.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 08/Dec/09, 0:26 AM | Message # 34

Heads
Could we say that some things are non-natural? :D

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 08/Dec/09, 1:20 AM | Message # 35

Watchers
Me having a penis smaller than 12 inches is not natural ;)
I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 08/Dec/09, 2:03 AM | Message # 36

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Me having a penis smaller than 12 inches is not natural

Well mine is about twice that, so does that make it supernatural? confused

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 08/Dec/09, 12:04 PM | Message # 37

Watchers
No because it actually exists :D if we were inflating the claims of the size of our dicks (which we're so totally not doing rofl ) then the penises we claimed to have would not be natural because they don't exist. Get it? :D ;)
I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 08/Dec/09, 12:50 PM | Message # 38

Heads
Indeed I do.

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 08/Dec/09, 1:01 PM | Message # 39

Heads
Good ;)

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

El_Matador Date: Tuesday, 08/Dec/09, 1:24 PM | Message # 40

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
No because it actually exists :D if we were inflating the claims of the size of our dicks (which we're so totally not doing rofl ) then the penises we claimed to have would not be natural because they don't exist. Get it? :D ;)

Yall talked about cocks and I wasnt here? Damn you guys!!!!

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 10/Apr/11, 11:51 PM | Message # 41

Emcees
the good ol' days :'(

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Adam Date: Sunday, 10/Apr/11, 11:57 PM | Message # 42

B-Girls

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
eboyd Date: Monday, 11/Apr/11, 2:53 AM | Message # 43

Heads
^^^ well played

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Adam Date: Monday, 11/Apr/11, 7:17 AM | Message # 44

B-Girls
why does everyone refer to pre-adam rhhf as the good ole days.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
eboyd Date: Monday, 11/Apr/11, 1:00 PM | Message # 45

Heads
lol i don't. only Bacon does because he hates you, but i love you :)

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Knowledge » Philosophy/Science » Is homosexuality natural?
Search: