Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: I_Guy, s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » Philosophy/Science » Unconditional Love
Unconditional Love
eboyd Date: Saturday, 05/Dec/09, 5:19 AM | Message # 16

Heads
I don't want to live in fear that my beliefs are being judged. I refuse to run because I am an atheist. That's why I won't change it. And Mark, idk what girl I showed you, but I posted her pic in the "LLyRiC Freestyling Again!" (Or w/e it's called) thread. And no, actually, we haven't had sex yet.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

TheWatcher Date: Saturday, 05/Dec/09, 2:22 PM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
I don't want to live in fear that my beliefs are being judged. I refuse to run because I am an atheist. That's why I won't change it. And Mark, idk what girl I showed you, but I posted her pic in the "LLyRiC Freestyling Again!" (Or w/e it's called) thread. And no, actually, we haven't had sex yet.

2012 is coming, repent! Repent you silly atheist! I didn't know the Mayans though so I don't know whether they talked to God and asked him whether it's coming then or not but I'm going to be ready regardless. Once the demons surface I'll be strapped with some water guns, filled with holy water and I will own a firetruck by then as well, (also filled with holy water.) Those suckers will never get me, I'm telling you right now. But in all seriousness, I believe in God but I'm not a fundamentalist. I believe that on judgement day he will go by how you actually lived your life, not necessarily whether you believed in him or not.

However, when your time does come and if you do wind up in heaven, I will be sitting in a comfortable chair right above you with the other Angels, eating some grapefruit while watching you do the 200 push ups God ordered you to do. 5 for not believing and 195 for liking MF Doom. I'm not sure whether he will do that though but I will suggest it once I get up there (if he allows me to). No disrespect to God, I love him and I bet he's a humorous guy as well and if he didn't like me saying that I'll happily do some push ups too.

Message edited by TheWatcher - Saturday, 05/Dec/09, 2:30 PM
eboyd Date: Saturday, 05/Dec/09, 3:13 PM | Message # 18

Heads
rofl

Quote (TheWatcher)
No disrespect to God, I love him and I bet he's a humorous guy as well

He has to be humorous. If he wasn't, how do you explain the platypus? :D

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

I_Guy Date: Saturday, 05/Dec/09, 3:27 PM | Message # 19

Heads
You could always just remove it and leave it blank for now?

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 05/Dec/09, 3:27 PM | Message # 20

Heads
have you seen that episode of Malcom In The Middle? where Hal finds out his wife is an atheist, he asks her to just tell him that she believes in God just to ease his mind, even if she doesn't mean it just to ease his mind, coz in his mind she won't be in heaven with him, but she refuses, then something happens with Malcom etc that makes her think she's being stubborn or selfish and just tells him she believes in God even though she doesn't, idk if you'd be able to do that, since you'd have to go to church etc

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
eboyd Date: Saturday, 05/Dec/09, 3:31 PM | Message # 21

Heads
So? I go to church.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 05/Dec/09, 3:33 PM | Message # 22

Heads
oh okay

J-Breakz Date: Saturday, 05/Dec/09, 4:28 PM | Message # 23

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
And no, actually, we haven't had sex yet.

Where the hell did you meet this woman? You've been together for 9 months and no sex?? I haven't even been with my girl for two months and we have sex regularly.

livin life like some cheesy movie
eboyd Date: Saturday, 05/Dec/09, 5:08 PM | Message # 24

Heads
Man, we're taking things slow. She's 24 and only been with 3 guys before. She's the type of girl that you want for a long term relationship and possibly a marriage. Besides, as I said before, for 9 months we barely even know each other. We spent 4 of those months together, however, she lives 60 miles away and we would only get a chance to spend time together every 1-2 weeks or so and when we did it was with her sister because her sister has the car and they're like best friends. Also, for the last 5 months of our relationship we've been 2000 miles apart. But it's ok, because I come back to LA next week on Friday at which point, if I don't get laid, it will be ridiculous and you can then ridicule me for being a little bitch and not doing what I can to get some :)

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

J-Breakz Date: Saturday, 05/Dec/09, 5:12 PM | Message # 25

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Man, we're taking things slow. She's 24 and only been with 3 guys before. She's the type of girl that you want for a long term relationship and possibly a marriage. Besides, as I said before, for 9 months we barely even know each other. We spent 4 of those months together, however, she lives 60 miles away and we would only get a chance to spend time together every 1-2 weeks or so and when we did it was with her sister because her sister has the car and they're like best friends. Also, for the last 5 months of our relationship we've been 2000 miles apart. But it's ok, because I come back to LA next week on Friday at which point, if I don't get laid, it will be ridiculous and you can then ridicule me for being a little bitch and not doing what I can to get some :)

haha aww i wouldn't ridicule you for being a little bitch. but damn 60 miles away? this has been nothing but a long distance relationship. the fact that you lasted 9 months already is crazy.

livin life like some cheesy movie
Menace Date: Saturday, 05/Dec/09, 5:14 PM | Message # 26

Heads

eboyd Date: Saturday, 05/Dec/09, 5:27 PM | Message # 27

Heads
Quote (J-Breakz)
haha aww i wouldn't ridicule you for being a little bitch. but damn 60 miles away? this has been nothing but a long distance relationship. the fact that you lasted 9 months already is crazy.

Yeah, I'm just kind of used to the ridicule from the football team I guess (idk why but I am incapable of telling even a simple lie to save me from embarrassment like "yeah, we've had sex." It's kind of ridiculous actually. Idk why I do that to myself). And yeah, we're 60 miles apart. I live in the San Fernando Valley and she's in El Segundo, right next to LAX. It is a bit of a miracle but it shows that we are dedicated to making it work. We went to school together at Santa Monica College (which is like the midpoint between our houses) and that's how we met. We decided in my first month of being here that neither of us would cheat on the other and we would try to make sure it worked out between us while we were apart. At the beginning the distance actually made us realize how important we are to each other and drew us closer, but I'm at the point where I'm consider coming home, both because I'm struggling to afford it out here and I want to dedicate myself to my relationship with her.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

I_Guy Date: Saturday, 05/Dec/09, 6:11 PM | Message # 28

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
idk why but I am incapable of telling even a simple lie to save me from embarrassment like "yeah, we've had sex." It's kind of ridiculous actually. Idk why I do that to myself

Because YOUR A GOOD PERSON!!! eboyd

Quote (eboyd)
but I'm at the point where I'm consider coming home, both because I'm struggling to afford it out here and I want to dedicate myself to my relationship with her.

Get that degree yadida?

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 05/Dec/09, 6:14 PM | Message # 29

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
and you can then ridicule me for being a little bitch and not doing what I can to get some

are you sure its not because shes religious?

eboyd Date: Saturday, 05/Dec/09, 8:25 PM | Message # 30

Heads
Quote (I_Guy)
Get that degree yadida?

Lol! No doubt man. Even if I come home I'm getting a degree. It may actually be easier too because in Cali we have better schools, I have a support system, and I have a government organization that will pay for everything. Here I'm struggling just to get by, getting sick constantly (I missed two weeks of school and my grades this semester won't exactly be great. Probably B's and C's), and I don't even have any of my books or computer access. But I'll definitely continue going to school. That's a given.

Quote (EmSeeD)
are you sure its not because shes religious?

Nah, definitely not. She's not even a virgin. She just doesn't give it away so easily. The other guys she's been with had to wait like a year, sometimes even more.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Knowledge » Philosophy/Science » Unconditional Love
Search: