Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: I_Guy, s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » Philosophy/Science » To I-Guy,
To I-Guy,
Joker13 Date: Saturday, 30/Jan/10, 6:29 PM | Message # 16

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
Looney toon world ? LMAO :D . Look at the prisons and how efficient are they LOL :D . They are schools for criminals rather then jails . And not to say that most of the people there are not actual criminals pot dealers , pot smokers , blacks , Lations etc . DUDE COME ON !! this is a LOONEY TOON WORLD not ours LOL .

shut up theres no such thing as a world without crimes and cops i dont give a fuck about the pot dealers on my street i would never call the cops on them but i do care about those crazy motherfuckers that just like killing without cops a mentally unstable person would be able to kill people and that would leave us to fend ourselves and let me guess this looney world doesn't believe in guns either?

J-Breakz Date: Saturday, 30/Jan/10, 9:54 PM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (Joker13)
let me guess this looney world doesn't believe in guns either?

If the majority of people felt guns shouldn't be allowed in society then yeah, I think.

livin life like some cheesy movie
eboyd Date: Saturday, 30/Jan/10, 11:37 PM | Message # 18

Heads
No, not at all. Why would we ban guns? It's an anti-authoritarian society.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

J-Breakz Date: Sunday, 31/Jan/10, 5:42 AM | Message # 19

Heads
Well you say that people have a more influence in decisions that affect them. I can't argue that a person shouldn't own a gun because they are a possible threat to me?

eboyd Date: Sunday, 31/Jan/10, 6:23 AM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (J-Breakz)
Well you say that people have a more influence in decisions that affect them. I can't argue that a person shouldn't own a gun because they are a possible threat to me?

that would be a matter of law and they would have a hard time proving that someone is a threat to them because they have a gun if that person doesn't have a history of shooting people.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

J-Breakz Date: Sunday, 31/Jan/10, 4:09 PM | Message # 21

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
that would be a matter of law and they would have a hard time proving that someone is a threat to them because they have a gun if that person doesn't have a history of shooting people

And if the person has a history of shooting people will he still be allowed to have guns?

Menace Date: Sunday, 31/Jan/10, 5:34 PM | Message # 22

Heads
Quote (J-Breakz)
And if the person has a history of shooting people will he still be allowed to have guns?

Of course not . But society is decentralized on every level so every neighborhood , city etc. must decide their own fate about everything including guns

J-Breakz Date: Sunday, 31/Jan/10, 5:41 PM | Message # 23

Heads
Quote (Menace)
Of course not . But society is decentralized on every level so every neighborhood , city etc. must decide their own fate about everything including guns

So who or what exactly enforces that restriction that is put on the person if there is no govn't?

Menace Date: Sunday, 31/Jan/10, 6:28 PM | Message # 24

Heads
Quote (J-Breakz)
So who or what exactly enforces that restriction that is put on the person if there is no govn't?

The community itself . In the case of a "police force," this would not exist either as a public or private specialized body or company. If a local community did consider that public safety required a body of people who could be called upon for help, we imagine that a new system would be created. Such a system would "not be entrusted to, as it is today, to a special, official body: all able-bodied inhabitants [of a commune] will be called upon to take turns in the security measures instituted by the commune. This system would be based around a voluntary militia system, in which all members of the community could serve if they so desired. Those who served would not constitute a professional body; instead the service would be made up of local people who would join for short periods of time and be replaced if they abused their position. Hence the likelihood that a communal militia would become corrupted by power, like the current police force or a private security firm exercising a policing function, would be vastly reduced. Moreover, by accustoming a population to intervene in anti-social acts as part of the militia, they would be empowered to do so when not an active part of it, so reducing the need for its services even more.

Dookie Date: Sunday, 31/Jan/10, 8:57 PM | Message # 25

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
this is a LOONEY TOON WORLD

i concur, the reality around us at this current moment is very very bizarre and almost matrix like concerning people being so drawn away from real world issues.

Intelligence is the understanding of self - Bruce Lee
J-Breakz Date: Tuesday, 02/Feb/10, 1:55 AM | Message # 26

Heads
Quote (Menace)
If a local community did consider that public safety required a body of people who could be called upon for help, we imagine that a new system would be created.

Wouldn't that system still be considered a govn't? The entity is still offering protection which is basically what a govn't is supposed to do.

Quote (Menace)
Such a system would "not be entrusted to, as it is today, to a special, official body: all able-bodied inhabitants [of a commune] will be called upon to take turns in the security measures instituted by the commune. This system would be based around a voluntary militia system, in which all members of the community could serve if they so desired.

Today you can volunteer to be a police officer or volunteer to join the military. In some places in San Diego they even have senior volunteer police officers, which is pretty funny I think but it's still true.

Quote (Menace)
Such a system would "not be entrusted to, as it is today, to a special, official body: all able-bodied inhabitants [of a commune] will be called upon to take turns in the security measures instituted by the commune.
ooo and I can imagine it now, lol, something like this huh?

Quote (Menace)
Those who served would not constitute a professional body; instead the service would be made up of local people who would join for short periods of time and be replaced if they abused their position.

In the military you're only required to be enlisted for 8 years. Even if they made it a requirement that you can't serve past 8 years I believe it would still be considered the military.

The point is this entity still has authority over people, whether or not it is abused.

Menace Date: Tuesday, 02/Feb/10, 2:42 PM | Message # 27

Heads
Quote (J-Breakz)
The point is this entity still has authority over people, whether or not it is abused.

OK then a neighborhood watch has authority mmkay . dude stop babbling .

Quote (J-Breakz)

What authority and over who ?

Quote (J-Breakz)
Wouldn't that system still be considered a govn't? The entity is still offering protection which is basically what a govn't is supposed to do.

Communes defend themselves nobody offers them protection . Your PDA's are specialized coercive bodies which can disrupt strikes and bash labor unions or anything that the BOSS tells them to do . Its free market JUSTICE where the boss has supreme DICTATORIAL authority over his given property everything including people are his property and he can do whatever he wants whit them Murray Rothbard admits it and don't start whit that negative rights BS because POWER CORRUPTS . there is no self determination in your system those that OWN RULE they that don't are RULED .

Quote (J-Breakz)
In the military you're only required to be enlisted for 8 years. Even if they made it a requirement that you can't serve past 8 years I believe it would still be considered the military.

OK then me whit the people i know in my hood defending my own hood is considering policing and militaristic . Yeah OK .

J-Breakz Date: Tuesday, 02/Feb/10, 3:19 PM | Message # 28

Heads
Quote (Menace)
dude stop babbling .

lol getting all defensive
Quote (Menace)
What authority and over who ?

Authority to coerce a person that is violating the rights of others.
Quote (Menace)
Communes defend themselves nobody offers them protection .

The people are policing themselves and others in the commune that are not policing. We have that in America, it's called the police, lol.
Quote (Menace)
Your PDA's are specialized coercive bodies which can disrupt strikes and bash labor unions or anything that the BOSS tells them to do . Its free market JUSTICE where the boss has supreme DICTATORIAL authority over his given property everything including people are his property and he can do whatever he wants whit them Murray Rothbard admits it and don't start whit that negative rights BS because POWER CORRUPTS .
What do negative rights have anything to do with this? If unions want to strike outside of a boss's property then that's fine.
Quote (Menace)
OK then me whit the people i know in my hood defending my own hood is considering policing and militaristic . Yeah OK

...uhh...yeah it is

Policing: Regulation and control of the affairs of a community, especially with respect to maintenance of order, law, health, morals, safety, and other matters affecting the public welfare.

I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 02/Feb/10, 6:58 PM | Message # 29

Heads
Look at you guys. Still babbling over your solution to an absurd universe, as if anyone has the right answer.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
J-Breakz Date: Tuesday, 02/Feb/10, 7:00 PM | Message # 30

Heads
Quote (I_Guy)
as if anyone has the right answer.

yeah, that'd be me :) :p

Forum » Knowledge » Philosophy/Science » To I-Guy,
Search: