[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » Rochester Wants To Sue New York For The Birth Of Hip Hop ((News))
Rochester Wants To Sue New York For The Birth Of Hip Hop
Chinita Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 8:50 PM | Message # 31

Heads
lol lol
Quote (eboyd)
Pfft! they started in Hungary bitch!!!!! my motherland!!!!! from... uh... uh... oh, from the wedding dances!!!! oh, and.... uh..... breakbeats and scratches started in ancient Egypt... where pharoahs and... and... other people.... um.... would... ah.... they would put a flat rock on a vase and spin it and it sounded like scratching. yeah, that.... and the rappers there would get into like a death pit and rhyme.... for Caesar. i mean... no... the emperor. whoever the fuck it was. and... yeah.

lol lol

eboyd Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 8:53 PM | Message # 32

Heads

biggrin

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Uncharted Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 8:54 PM | Message # 33

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
Pfft! they started in Hungary bitch!!!!! my motherland!!!!! from... uh... uh... oh, from the wedding dances!!!! oh, and.... uh..... breakbeats and scratches started in ancient Egypt... where pharoahs and... and... other people.... um.... would... ah.... they would put a flat rock on a vase and spin it and it sounded like scratching. yeah, that.... and the rappers there would get into like a death pit and rhyme.... for Caesar. i mean... no... the emperor. whoever the fuck it was. and... yeah.

lol lol lol lol lol lol (i wish they had a smiley when the smiley is dead

Chinita Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 9:07 PM | Message # 34

Heads
Quote (coolmon)
(i wish they had a smiley when the smiley is dead

alco this is close, he looks dead lol

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 6:01 AM | Message # 35

Heads
these people are just like the people who tried to sue mac donalds. the only thing they really want is money.

he says hip hop started in texas coz they were saying rhymes? people have been saying rhymes since poetry was first invented doesn't mean its hip hop. to me hip hop was started by kool herc coz his block parties bought all the 4 elements together as one movement.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
TheWatcher Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 8:03 AM | Message # 36

Heads
Graffiti was invented by cave people, they painted shit on their walls to rebel against the dinosaur hi-archy thing. So don't bring me that Egypt crap, this goes way back.
eboyd Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 12:53 PM | Message # 37

Heads
Lol!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » Rochester Wants To Sue New York For The Birth Of Hip Hop ((News))
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: