[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: ThaScience, s0dr2  
Forum » Knowledge » Religion » What Is Your Religious Orientation? ((If you had to label yourself, what would you be?))
What Is Your Religious Orientation?
ritesofpasage Date: Saturday, 04/Sep/10, 10:30 PM | Message # 91

DJs
Christian as in follower of Christ not the christmas story.

Check out my melody faithfulness is the fidelity of my soundtrack to that of the heavenlies.....
Treach Date: Sunday, 05/Sep/10, 6:19 AM | Message # 92

OGs
pics or it didn't happen

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
ritesofpasage Date: Sunday, 05/Sep/10, 6:16 PM | Message # 93

DJs
what are you talking about

Check out my melody faithfulness is the fidelity of my soundtrack to that of the heavenlies.....
Treach Date: Monday, 06/Sep/10, 8:46 AM | Message # 94

OGs
my religious orientation lol.

- K-RINO
ritesofpasage Date: Monday, 06/Sep/10, 3:36 PM | Message # 95

DJs
Your Estonian right alot of people from Western Europe are Atheist. You should watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzUUnjcTkQg&feature=related

Treach Date: Tuesday, 07/Sep/10, 9:00 AM | Message # 96

OGs
what are you trying to tell me with that video? i wouldnt call myself an atheist either

- K-RINO
Menace Date: Tuesday, 07/Sep/10, 10:05 AM | Message # 97

Heads
I'm a Jedist i am a follower of the Jedi Church . :D

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 05/Oct/10, 7:33 AM | Message # 98

Heads
^^^lol! i'm the founder of my own religion based on the movie The Lord of the Rings rofl eboyd

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Treach Date: Tuesday, 05/Oct/10, 4:44 PM | Message # 99

OGs
Quote (eboyd)
i'm the founder of my own religion based on the movie The Lord of the Rings

i wanna be a part of that lol

- K-RINO
Greeny Date: Sunday, 31/Oct/10, 0:38 AM | Message # 100

OGs
I'm a baptist, but I can't stand the church. It's a social convention and it divides the people into groups. Also, people there are false and smug about everything. That's a prejudice statement, but it affects almost everyone, so it's very hard to find someone who isn't like that between them.
I do think religion is important though, mainly for finding peace. Atheists find peace in truth, it's easier to find peace in faith.

:)
eboyd Date: Monday, 01/Nov/10, 10:38 PM | Message # 101

Heads
Quote (Greeny)
Atheists find peace in truth, it's easier to find peace in faith.

i can understand that and completely agree. that puts things into a much better perspective for me now that you mention it. thanks.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 06/Nov/10, 11:12 PM | Message # 102

Heads
but what is truth :o DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Greeny Date: Sunday, 07/Nov/10, 6:49 AM | Message # 103

OGs
Completely irrelevant. Nah, but that is what most people see religion as, search for truth, I just think all want inner peace for any cost. Can be dangerous.

:)
EmSeeD Date: Friday, 17/Dec/10, 1:09 AM | Message # 104

Heads
i'm pretty much an Athiest now, but like eboyd i still go to church now and then, mainly because its the only time i get to see my father and i still find religion interesting, i find being an athiest opens a lot of new doors for thinking about life in a deeper way then i used to think when i was a christian, i guess when i was a christian the answers were simple, god did it, or morality is from god etc but now i'm an athiest it forces me to look deeper into life and humanity to find the real answers rather than taking the easier way. i also think its important to understand religions and where they came from etc because it can help bring understanding among all relgions, i wish there could be peace among all religions, but because religions such as christianity, islam and others all think they are the absolute religion we can't have that, this is one of many things that made me become an athiest.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
eboyd Date: Saturday, 08/Jan/11, 0:08 AM | Message # 105

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
i'm pretty much an Athiest now, but like eboyd i still go to church now and then, mainly because its the only time i get to see my father and i still find religion interesting, i find being an athiest opens a lot of new doors for thinking about life in a deeper way then i used to think when i was a christian, i guess when i was a christian the answers were simple, god did it, or morality is from god etc but now i'm an athiest it forces me to look deeper into life and humanity to find the real answers rather than taking the easier way. i also think its important to understand religions and where they came from etc because it can help bring understanding among all relgions, i wish there could be peace among all religions, but because religions such as christianity, islam and others all think they are the absolute religion we can't have that, this is one of many things that made me become an athiest.

damn, i never thought i'd see you write this lol. i didn't care one way or another, but you were pretty dead set as a Christian, or at least a spiritual person, and as a Christian you were very reasonable as well, which i can't say for most unfortunately.

yes, that is pretty much exactly why i made the conscious decision to call myself an atheist as well. i knew that there were better answers to all the questions i was asking and i knew i wasn't going to find these answers by inserting God into them every time.

well EmSeeD, welcome to the darkside lol! just kidding :D

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Knowledge » Religion » What Is Your Religious Orientation? ((If you had to label yourself, what would you be?))
Search: