[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Nas or Eminem (who's better?)
Nas or Eminem
Who's the better emcee overall.
1. Nas [ 17 ] [68.00%]
2. Eminem [ 8 ] [32.00%]
Answers total: 25
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 07/Mar/10, 10:24 AM | Message # 16

Heads
Lol goddamn Science ur a major cock rider of Nas LMAO!! People used to say I used to ride artists alot HAH!
I vote Eminem cuz Eminem is a better lyricist than Nas, has better punchlines, definately better beats, and better flow.
Quote (ThaScience)
IMO, Nas, because hes been the most consistent rapper of all time

ROFLMAO!! Yea dude that's quite a brave statement u just made there. If he is consistent so is Eminem <_<
Can u TRY and see this debate without the EXTREME dick riding and total biased opinion?
They both have 2 classic albums and one dope album, their first two mainstream albums are classics to be precise by popular opinion. As for the dope album, as Erik said Stillmatic for Nas, but in my honest opnion I dont think Infinite was that good. I think The Eminem Show was better by a far margain so for me, The Eminem Show was that "dope" album. Anything else that was released was below these standards.

Sick With It
El_Matador Date: Sunday, 07/Mar/10, 10:33 AM | Message # 17

Heads
Damn, Nas Stans are crazy these days. He's cock is gettin' weak but you still ridin' it LMAO

Quote (Lord_Meth)
Infinite

I wish he could re-record that shit with beats from Dre.

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

ThaScience Date: Sunday, 07/Mar/10, 10:39 AM | Message # 18

OGs
I gave u the best reasons as to why hes the best... all u can say is some bs about infinite were he bit az and nas.. just a matter fo time before u bring up record sales ^_^

TheWatcher Date: Sunday, 07/Mar/10, 11:09 AM | Message # 19

Heads
Nas's classics are Illmatic and Stillmatic to me, It Was Written was the dope album. Eminem had SSLP and MMLP and the Eminem Show was alright but I haven't listened to it for ages. As for Nas having the best unreleased ish, Tupac wins that by a long shot.
Adam Date: Sunday, 07/Mar/10, 1:07 PM | Message # 20

B-Girls
Look at that man. They obviously favor the cracker. I mean come one now. Nas and eminem. Thats not even a battle.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
NtG Date: Sunday, 07/Mar/10, 1:33 PM | Message # 21

Heads
Illmatic, It Was Written, and Stillmatic are all classics to me. SSLP was decent MMLP is classic.

[deleted]
El_Matador Date: Sunday, 07/Mar/10, 1:38 PM | Message # 22

Heads
Quote (NtG)
SSLP was decent MMLP is classic.

To me SSLP>MMLP

and

Illmatic<It Was Written

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Adam Date: Sunday, 07/Mar/10, 1:42 PM | Message # 23

B-Girls
But hey it was written was hella dope. You just can't beat illmatic though. But I love it was written so much more now that I got the cd.

ThaScience Date: Sunday, 07/Mar/10, 2:52 PM | Message # 24

OGs
Quote (TheWatcher)
As for Nas having the best unreleased ish, Tupac wins that by a long shot.

i repeat, the following words r my opinion to argue urs, i do not intend to say these are facts, jus statin my side. i have to say these sadly cos some ppl get to emotional about what i say.

NO NO NO.

Pac has the second best unreleased ish. He's albums aren't really that great after he died.

Nas has unreleased ALBUMS as well like Death Of Escobar, there isnt a tracklist for it just made up ones.

Pre-Illmatic music with Large Preo that aint even all leaked yet.

The Firm - Desperados OG, La Familia (az kills it), Goodfellas, Everyday Thing wit Dre n Nature. i can upload these if u want.

He made over 100 songs from the I Am... era.. Have you heard The Curse, Belly Button Window OG, Amongst Kings, Rise and Fall, etc 1/3 of the Lost Tapes is from this era. n Projects Window OG.

http://escobartheory.blogspot.com/2006/05/curse_28.html

The songs wit AZ etc for the Streets Disciple era

Hope OG, Where yall at for HHID

Colors, Be a n***** too, some songs for The N Tape, for Untitled.

He has 100s of unreleased songs... I have a lot of them so I know my shit, and I have all the 2pac unreleased songs as well. Over 400 pac songs.. and I have all the underground tapes from em as well, which is why i say ther 2 n 3. but they dont fuck wit nas imo.
edit - big l has the second best unreleased disc, pac and em 3/4. : D

Message edited by ThaScience - Sunday, 07/Mar/10, 2:58 PM
Adam Date: Sunday, 07/Mar/10, 3:15 PM | Message # 25

B-Girls
Thascience just shut down dis thread. Good job backing up esco.

EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 07/Mar/10, 3:19 PM | Message # 26

Heads
what album was worse?

Nastradamus or Encore?

Untitled (or I Am..) or Relapse?

what album was better?

Illmatic or MMLP?

It Was Written or SSLP?

Stillmatic or Infinite?

Gods Son or The Eminem Show?

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ThaScience Date: Sunday, 07/Mar/10, 3:20 PM | Message # 27

OGs
whos more relevent in the last 5 years?

eminem - song with akon.. what else?

nas done a song wit:
the game - letter to the king, why u hate the game
jadakiss - what if
ice cube - gangsta rap made me do it wit scarface
jay-z - success
joss stone - governmental list
hi-tek - music 4 life
busta - rough around the edges
kanye - we major
ludacris, rick ross and young jeezy in 08. killin gay-z on the verse and duumbing it down on president is black and still killin them southern rappers
dr dre - topless, wont be many verses on detox that will b btr when it comes
2010 killed the victory song.
09 - songs with amerie, keyshia cole, on their albums. and maxwell. r'n'b' fokes appreciate this.
beastie boys chose nas as the only rapper to appear on there 09 album b4 personal shit happen so it dont come out yet.
song with hhp from africa, reachin out to the world, again.
we all no how rae was on hese knees beggin nas for cl2.

hes a more in demand rapper then the great white hope u claim is btr.

i can go 90s guest verses as well if u want :D . and even 00-04 as well. we'll see who work at a higher quality. all em done was shit for dre and 50. noone wants him on there album. u ever heard that song 50 ft, em and destinys child.. he was talking about stabin and killings lmao.

Message edited by ThaScience - Sunday, 07/Mar/10, 3:45 PM
EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 07/Mar/10, 3:31 PM | Message # 28

Heads
Quote (ThaScience)
hes a more in demand rapper

no way, that's simply not true, Eminem had to put a halt to his career because of his drug problems, and even still he's put out more material than Nas.

Quote (ThaScience)
eminem - song with akon.. what else?

you named Nas song Topless for Detox but so what? do you seriously think Eminem isn't gonna be on Detox as well??
Eminem has only done guest appearances with Lil Wayne, T.I. 50 Cent, Cashis, and the Forever song with drake, kanye and wayne, but that has nothing to do with being irrelevant, you know as well as i do any artist would love to get Eminem on their song, he's the most famous rapper in the world right now and you can't deny that.

Quote (EmSeeD)
what album was worse?

Nastradamus or Encore?

Untitled (or I Am..) or Relapse?

what album was better?

Illmatic or MMLP?

It Was Written or SSLP?

Stillmatic or Infinite?

Gods Son or The Eminem Show?

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ThaScience Date: Sunday, 07/Mar/10, 3:35 PM | Message # 29

OGs
Quote (EmSeeD)
no way, that's simply not true, Eminem had to put a halt to his career because of his drug problems, and even still he's put out more material than Nas.

cos he lost his friend? nas lost his mum. no excuses wit that one.

Quote (EmSeeD)
you named Nas song Topless for Detox but so what? do you seriously think Eminem isn't gonna be on Detox as well??
Eminem has only done guest appearances with Lil Wayne, T.I. 50 Cent, Cashis, and the Forever song with drake, kanye and wayne, but that has nothing to do with being irrelevant, you know as well as i do any artist would love to get Eminem on their song, he's the most famous rapper in the world right now and you can't deny that.

i said not many verses, in other words no verse will be btr then that prob, but yh thats one song u can delete from there then. the rest r flawless verses. so u got lil wayne, ti, drake, well put them against the songs / artists i posted.

ThaScience Date: Sunday, 07/Mar/10, 3:36 PM | Message # 30

OGs
the albums u pited against each other arent even from the same era.. but nas wins that 100% anyway.

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Nas or Eminem (who's better?)
Search: