[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: TheWatcher, Menace, I_Guy, Aristotle  
Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » Evidence For God?
Evidence For God?
s0dr2 Date: Thursday, 25/Feb/10, 2:08 PM | Message # 286

OGs

Ironically, that made me laugh.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

eboyd Date: Friday, 26/Feb/10, 0:25 AM | Message # 287

Heads
Quote (s0dr2)
i think atheism is flourishing in the internet (youtube for eg.) ......... while religious people are out prancing in the fields

atheists are particularly vocal on YouTube because, frankly, most are scared shitless to voice themselves outside of the internet out of fear of being violently assaulted by "good Christians". that doesn't change the fact that they are far outnumbered. not many religious folk even know about the atheist YT videos. as proof, look at any video on YT where popular rappers get dissed for not adhering to Christianity. look up that Jay-Z diss that some dickwad Christian posted. the majority of comments are extremely bigoted and the few voices of reason on the comment section get 3,000 thumbs down from the evangelicals that think Jay-Z is a devil worshiper (as well as all atheists are).

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ritesofpasage Date: Sunday, 28/Feb/10, 12:07 PM | Message # 288

DJs

Check out my melody faithfulness is the fidelity of my soundtrack to that of the heavenlies.....
s0dr2 Date: Monday, 01/Mar/10, 12:29 PM | Message # 289

OGs
That's not the way to be evangelizing, and there are many misquotations, but I'm surprised it's rated 4 stars.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

eboyd Date: Monday, 01/Mar/10, 4:14 PM | Message # 290

Heads
lol what an asshole.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ritesofpasage Date: Saturday, 09/Apr/11, 2:04 PM | Message # 291

DJs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzUUnjcTkQg&feature=related

I agree with what starts at like 2:31

Added (09/Apr/11, 2:04 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Asking about scientific evidence if God exists is a futile question.

Only a visible or tangible thing can show itself.

Someone who asks God to show himself does not understand the concept of God.

Asking for that is like asking Rembrandt to show himself in a painting.

Check out my melody faithfulness is the fidelity of my soundtrack to that of the heavenlies.....
Bape Date: Saturday, 09/Apr/11, 7:22 PM | Message # 292

Emcees
GOD IS RIGHT HERE:

Added (09/Apr/11, 7:22 PM)
---------------------------------------------
And he's fuckin baked TOO ^.^

ritesofpasage Date: Sunday, 10/Apr/11, 10:52 PM | Message # 293

DJs
lmao......but seriously God is real, if he was not everything would not of held itself together.

Atoms and whatnot there is too much space for error in making things happen that it is a miracle of God that we even have just the right distance from the sun to have our earth be habitable and sustain our life.

And that's just one thing.

Menace Date: Tuesday, 19/Apr/11, 8:38 PM | Message # 294

Heads
Quote (ritesofpasage)
Atoms and whatnot there is too much space for error in making things happen that it is a miracle of God that we even have just the right distance from the sun to have our earth be habitable and sustain our life.

And that's just one thing.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl this is text book American educational system at work rofl rofl

El_Matador Date: Monday, 25/Apr/11, 6:02 PM | Message # 295

Heads
A question to atheists - do you believe in life after death? Or you believe that you're just going to be locked up in the casket?

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Adam Date: Tuesday, 26/Apr/11, 6:20 PM | Message # 296

B-Girls
in ground decaying for plants. so i guess i afterlife would be nutrients for the earth.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » Evidence For God?
Search: