• «
Forum moderator: Menace, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » The Truth About Illuminati/Freemasonry
The Truth About Illuminati/Freemasonry
EmSeeD Date: Monday, 02/Nov/09, 3:27 AM | Message # 31

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
RYDE TIL A DYE BYTCH!!!"

shake man i hate that saying, some idiot nz rappers say it too, what the hell does that even mean? you're going to ride your car around in circles until you drop dead?

they take the illuminati thing very serious too so i guess you're right it is becoming like a religion

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Menace Date: Monday, 02/Nov/09, 11:14 AM | Message # 32

Heads
about 2pac these people actually misquote 2pac they use an interview one he speaks directly about the Illuminati but they show just a piece of it they don't show the rest of it 2pac in latter in that video tells it straight " i don't believe in this anymore it's just crazy how this dude knew in prison about this ?? if these people secret how this dude in prison knew about it ?" his words and then 2pac calls for forming a political party talks about politics and so on these people misquote him so they can fulfill their paranoid agenda

eboyd Date: Monday, 02/Nov/09, 12:07 PM | Message # 33

Heads
Interesting. If you find a video that shows the whole interview please link it. One thing that doesn't equate for me though is why did he call his last album "Don Killuminati: The Seven Day Theory"?

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

I_Guy Date: Monday, 02/Nov/09, 3:35 PM | Message # 34

Heads
Yeah I've seen that clip. I honestly think that if 2pac would have lived he would have matured as a thinker. We have to admit that he was extremely passionate on somethings and well spoken in many interviews. You can trace a steady progressive development in his thinking. I think if he lived to 40 he would be doing great things right now, probably in politics or something.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 10/Dec/09, 8:55 PM | Message # 35

Heads
i saw something odd on Dr. Dre's video Been There Done That

on that song Dr. Dre says "so if money is the root i want the whole damn tree, ain't trying to stock around for the illuminati, got to buy my own island by the year 2G"

that song was released not long after 2pac died i think

it was pretty scary coz that's the first time i've heard a rapper directly referrence the illuminati, i don't even think Alex Jones has seen this quote yet

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 10/Dec/09, 11:57 PM | Message # 36

Emcees
Quote (I_Guy)
Yeah I've seen that clip. I honestly think that if 2pac would have lived he would have matured as a thinker. We have to admit that he was extremely passionate on somethings and well spoken in many interviews. You can trace a steady progressive development in his thinking. I think if he lived to 40 he would be doing great things right now, probably in politics or something.

yeah sorta like Krist Novasellic from nirvana.
At the time of his fame, he was just a pissed off, loud young adult.
But now look at him, he has matured and is still passionatte, but is in politics as well.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
TheWatcher Date: Friday, 11/Dec/09, 5:23 AM | Message # 37

Heads
"Was telling me about the illuminati while I was in jail. That's another way to keep your self esteem down, that's another way to keep you unconfident."

"Trust me, if these motherf-ers wanted to kill you, why the fuck would they tell Farrahkan? Why would they tell the Nation of Islam? Why would they tell this nigga in jail about the plan? How did he know? How did it leak to him? Who told him? The pope?"

Message edited by TheWatcher - Friday, 11/Dec/09, 5:24 AM
eboyd Date: Monday, 14/Dec/09, 6:38 PM | Message # 38

Heads
http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/alt.illuminati_FAQ.html

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Joker13 Date: Sunday, 31/Jan/10, 11:41 PM | Message # 39

Emcees
i need to know more about this.. i seriously don't believe in it but all these dumb kids are walking around talking about it

eboyd Date: Monday, 01/Feb/10, 0:00 AM | Message # 40

Heads
Check out the Illuminati FAQ by searching on google and to learn about Freemasonry on a factual basis rather than a crazy fuck conspiracy kook basis, check this website for the United Grand Lodge of Englad (the main headquarters of the Freemasonry):

http://www.ugle.co.uk

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Dookie Date: Monday, 01/Feb/10, 0:36 AM | Message # 41

Emcees
I stopped listening to alex jones ages ago cause hes a walking contradiction, and in the long run just stirs the pot and is a alternative media whore. He also gives these topics a bad name (screaming bullshit like "arabs own all of hollywood" and doesnt even really research the shit himself) and its pretty much as if he wants to give the government a reason to call martial law, cause of his yahoo calls for america to "fight back". I have reason to believe hes part of a CIA operation called Operation Mockingbird. Check out William Coopers work, mainly "Behold a Pale Horse".

Ill try and get on to my Grandfather about his exploits and knowledge pertaining to Freemasonry. Tell yall about it when i do if i do.

Intelligence is the understanding of self - Bruce Lee
eboyd Date: Monday, 01/Feb/10, 2:15 AM | Message # 42

Heads
Quote (Dookie)
I stopped listening to alex jones ages ago cause hes a walking contradiction, and in the long run just stirs the pot and is a alternative media whore. He also gives these topics a bad name (screaming bullshit like "arabs own all of hollywood" and doesnt even really research the shit himself) and its pretty much as if he wants to give the government a reason to call martial law, cause of his yahoo calls for america to "fight back". I have reason to believe hes part of a CIA operation called Operation Mockingbird. Check out William Coopers work, mainly "Behold a Pale Horse".

Ill try and get on to my Grandfather about his exploits and knowledge pertaining to Freemasonry. Tell yall about it when i do if i do.

yeah, Jones is a fucking idiot. keep us up on that for sure though man. thx.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » The Truth About Illuminati/Freemasonry
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: