Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: I_Guy, s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » Philosophy/Science » Existence
Existence
Menace Date: Sunday, 25/Jan/09, 9:56 PM | Message # 46

Heads
Quote (ill)
i dunno theres something there lol, that line "we are all god in a sense" struck a chord, you seem quite spritual but i dunno if thats true or not.

me personally i believe in that i believe our minds are the core basis of the universe cause our own human minds are undiscovered and in somehow of a degree i believe in the law of attraction

eboyd Date: Sunday, 25/Jan/09, 10:13 PM | Message # 47

Heads
When I say that I am only speaking scientifically. I am in no way trying to put humans in a pedestal. This is how I think of it. I consider the Bible and all other religious books to be symbolic representations of what truly happened and they slightly skew the truth to fit a moral standpoint they have. They say God created everyone in his image, so to me that means the matter that created us is God and it used it's own material to create us. Therefore, since we have "God's" matter making us up, we, in a sense are a piece of God, each and every one of us.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Sunday, 25/Jan/09, 10:20 PM | Message # 48

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
When I say that I am only speaking scientifically. I am in no way trying to put humans in a pedestal. This is how I think of it. I consider the Bible and all other religious books to be symbolic representations of what truly happened and they slightly skew the truth to fit a moral standpoint they have. They say God created everyone in his image, so to me that means the matter that created us is God and it used it's own material to create us. Therefore, since we have "God's" matter making us up, we, in a sense are a piece of God, each and every one of us.

that goes way deep cause we put this question : Is God a actual person ? or God has a mind ? his he like us ? and that goes in the Gnostic section that tells God is imperfect cause we are made in his image its deep man very deep and Erik i posted the whole Plato's Republic's book be sure to check it out

ill Date: Sunday, 25/Jan/09, 10:24 PM | Message # 49

Emcees
yeah yeah i get what you mean, so your on the same kind of line, as in god is a kind of Gaia. not a physical thing but a part of all life?

Added (25/Jan/09, 10:24 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
surely if we are made in gods image then one has to chose between either evolution or the bibles word

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Sunday, 25/Jan/09, 10:26 PM | Message # 50

Heads
Quote (ill)
yeah yeah i get what you mean, so your on the same kind of line, as in god is a kind of Gaia. not a physical thing but a part of all life?

yes i already said i fit very well into agnosticism and yes i thats my theory too tough it was proven scientifically that we came from the stars like our bodies are remained atoms or something from the actual heavenly bodies but thats another thing lol

ill Date: Sunday, 25/Jan/09, 10:29 PM | Message # 51

Emcees
ok its half 3 now and your making less and less sense in my head lol

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Sunday, 25/Jan/09, 10:31 PM | Message # 52

Heads
Quote (ill)
ok its half 3 now and your making less and less sense in my head lol

lol yeah i don't its like 5 here remember ?? u got to be more sober then me LOL and yeah man I'm on the same beliefs u are and I'M OUT peace and take care yaal victory victory

ill Date: Sunday, 25/Jan/09, 10:32 PM | Message # 53

Emcees
word i was about to say the same thing lol see you tomorow

The World Is Yours
Forum » Knowledge » Philosophy/Science » Existence
Search: