Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: I_Guy, s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » Philosophy/Science » Existence
Existence
eboyd Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 11:39 PM | Message # 1

Heads
a debate with meth sparked this and i'd like to now share with you all my philosophy on existence.

i feel that before the existence of matter there was nothing but an infinite void. it has been proven by scientists, as they have done it on a nuclear level, that when you split energy you get matter and anti-matter. it is my belief that energy built up over an unimaginably long length of time and after it built up to a certain point in basically had an astronomical split, creating everything that exists around us. it all started as dust particles and these particles began to clump together and build up. these masses created planets, galaxies, etc. a few billion years ago the Milky Way galaxy was finished by this process. if you don't know, we live in the Milky Way. it just so happened that 2 or more planets in this specific galaxy were habitable by life forms. bacteria began to grow on Earth, Mars, and possibly Neptune in the form of bacteria. over time Mars and Neptune were rendered inhabitable and all the bacteria was killed but life on earth continued and began to become more complex. plants became more and more complex, amoebas and other single celled organisms came about and evolved into animals starting with sea creatures. sea creatures crept onto land and evolved into the first land animals and they evolved until finally several thousand years ago the descendants of humans came to be. they evolved into humans a few thousand years ago and the first civilizations came about. since the existence of humanity we have had the same mental capacity, just more experience.

now, meth and i spoke about death and what happens after you die and what or who the creator is. i take it like this:

the definition of God is "the creator of all" so in that light the energy source that "created us all through it's own image," in other words used it's own mass to create everything, thus Adam's rib being symbolic of the mass that we are being a part of the original creator. we are God in a sense.

your thoughts and criticisms are welcomed.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 11:42 PM | Message # 2

Heads
my only comment here is FALLACY thats that whit this word i destroyed everything FALLACY the answer is a fallacy and the question is a fallacy too i just cleared Meth's mind don't make him go crazy again Erik LMAO biggrin :D

eboyd Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 11:43 PM | Message # 3

Heads
lol! it's not necessarily a fallacy. we're discussing philosophy at it's finest here.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 11:47 PM | Message # 4

Heads
Well u see life in a scientific point of view no?
if thats the case its understandable how u dont believe in a god, but as u keep digging into the crates and uncover these little atoms and things, u run into a dead end...wat couldve possibly did this.
Science in a way support the belief of God because they keep asking questions, What, How When, and the Ultimate Why?
Im not saying THERE IS A GOD but i do share the belief that their is so its natural that I would go into defense
And some people do believe we are god because we were once a single atom that just split apart but we are somehow connected to each other still, so I feel were u coming from on that tip
But I find it funny how u believe in nothing after death but with ur own belief ur basically saying ur ur own god so after u die, u just gonna let urself lie in the dirt until u wanna restart life again (This may not make sense cuz it doesnt make any sense to me either But lets go off on this)

Sick With It
Menace Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 11:48 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
lol! it's not necessarily a fallacy. we're discussing philosophy at it's finest here.

well it is cause the question itself is flawed in its logic the question doesn't stand in the realm of reality as u said its philosophy at its best plus the same question can be put for the God issue and still the same answer FALLACY

eboyd Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 11:52 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
u just gonna let urself lie in the dirt until u wanna restart life again (This may not make sense cuz it doesnt make any sense to me either But lets go off on this)

no, my idea is that when we die it's like an eternal absence of everything. we don't start life again. sure, some of the mass from our body may someday make up the mass of another living thing, but i think when you die you just sleep peacefully and to be honest that isn't such a scary idea to me. how do you feel when you sleep? i don't feel anything and it is a great feeling. that is why i feel that i should choose things that i would like to accomplish during my life and don't waste time accomplishing them (or at least try not to. as humans we naturally make mistakes and that includes wasting time).

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 11:57 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
no, my idea is that when we die it's like an eternal absence of everything. we don't start life again. sure, some of the mass from our body may someday make up the mass of another living thing, but i think when you die you just sleep peacefully and to be honest that isn't such a scary idea to me. how do you feel when you sleep? i don't feel anything and it is a great feeling. that is why i feel that i should choose things that i would like to accomplish during my life and don't waste time accomplishing them (or at least try not to. as humans we naturally make mistakes and that includes wasting time).

Yea true but u dont experience nothing else while u sleep..sure u may dream (I dont know if dead people dream or not) but its just a disappointing fate to look toward too
Say if u do everything u wanted in life...u go to see the world for wat it truely is, u eat the finest food, party at the hottest spots, bathe in the bath of glory, live to see ur wealth at its highest, but u forget to do one last task before u go and in ur sleep u cant let that one thing go and u sleep a restless death thinking...what if....and u become a fucking unhappy ghost u tortue others and shit because u was pissy for not doing wat u wanted....
its just a funny belief of the afterlife

Sick With It
MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Saturday, 24/Jan/09, 0:01 AM | Message # 8

Emcees
Eboyd - If what u say were true then how do u explain that we all have it in us to wanna live and 95%(random, not fact)of us are thankful for our lives....AND without GOD and Devil(good and evil) why is it programmed in us to want to be "good".... if u believe theres nothing after death then why don't we all run wild raping, pillaging(that a word?)Stealing etc.........????

and I second a lot of what meth said surprised

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

eboyd Date: Saturday, 24/Jan/09, 0:01 AM | Message # 9

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
but u forget to do one last task before u go and in ur sleep u cant let that one thing go and u sleep a restless death thinking...what if....and u become a fucking unhappy ghost u tortue others and shit because u was pissy for not doing wat u wanted....
its just a funny belief of the afterlife

according to what i believe, you will think nothing, dream nothing, believe nothing once you die, you will simply no longer be. you can't be stressed because your mind, spirit, etc., no longer exist.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 24/Jan/09, 0:03 AM | Message # 10

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
according to what i believe, you will think nothing, dream nothing, believe nothing once you die, you will simply no longer be. you can't be stressed because your mind, spirit, etc., no longer exist.

...........Ur some type of Atheist r u?
LaPen was an Atheist and he believed that our conscious created our reality and I thought all Atheist thought like that but.....but u on some serious Non Believer shit..no diss

Sick With It
Menace Date: Saturday, 24/Jan/09, 0:07 AM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (LethaFace)
Eboyd - If what u say were true then how do u explain that we all have it in us to wanna live and 95%(random, not fact)of us are thankful for our lives....AND without GOD and Devil(good and evil) why is it programmed in us to want to be "good".... if u believe theres nothing after death then why don't we all run wild raping, pillaging(that a word?)Stealing etc.........????

and I second a lot of what meth said

well bro u are searching the root of all evil here and thats another fallacy WE are not evil in essence why jungle people are aggressive and Mountain people are peaceful ?? study the so called wild people in africa the environment creates your persona u are not born whit evil people are not inherently evil adaptation makes them evil or good so u are going a side whit that question man thats another fallacy

EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 24/Jan/09, 0:07 AM | Message # 12

Heads
Quote (LethaFace)
if u believe theres nothing after death then why don't we all run wild raping, pillaging(that a word?)Stealing etc.........????

most people don't do that coz they'll end up in prison or dead, no one wants to die

or coz they know how they're actions make the other person feel based on their own experience. and they have a conscience.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 24/Jan/09, 0:08 AM | Message # 13

Heads
Quote (Menace)
well bro u are searching the root of all evil here and thats another fallacy WE are not evil in essence why jungle people are aggressive and Mountain people are peaceful ?? study the so called wild people in africa the environment creates your persona u are not born whit evil people are not inherently evil adaptation makes them evil or good so u are going a side whit that question man thats another fallacy

Yes I remeber when u told me that evil wasnt made with at birth, its gained yea

Sick With It
EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 24/Jan/09, 0:11 AM | Message # 14

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Yes I remeber when u told me that evil wasnt made with at birth, its gained yea

christians believe evil is not a "Thing", evil is a lack of "Good". Just like Cold is a lack of heat or darkness is only a lack of light.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 24/Jan/09, 0:13 AM | Message # 15

Heads
Quote (Em_SeeD)
christians believe evil is not a "Thing", evil is a lack of "Good". Just like Cold is a lack of heat or darkness is only a lack of light.

They also believe Earth was made in 7 days haha

Sick With It
Forum » Knowledge » Philosophy/Science » Existence
Search: