[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: TheWatcher, Menace, I_Guy, Aristotle  
Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » A Video For Basically Every Argument
A Video For Basically Every Argument
Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 8:33 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (Pensmoke)
nd if calling marriage a union between a man and woman is being a hypocrite then I guess I am one.

and denying them their rights to marry is called shitting on the universal human rights act and second the supreme race theory was here way before Darwin if you check the Hindu religion you will see and and i already know that movie and it was refuted a hundreds times http://www.expelledexposed.com/index.php/the-truth/hitler-eugenics this gives you historical events cause that movies misinterprets actual science and dates to fit their agenda and ok i am an anarchist progressivist and you are a theocrat who want's a middle aged system to be implemented yet again in the world and whit that i end this i agree whit 11thplague

Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 8:40 PM | Message # 17

Heads
come on man you said you are a theocrat look at the first page theocracy failed a long time ago

Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 8:43 PM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (Pensmoke)
Humor me. What is YOUR definition of "theocracy"?

from the dictionary : theocracy is a form of government in which divine power governs an earthly human state, either in a personal incarnation or, more often, via religious institutional representatives (i.e., a church), replacing or dominating civil government.

this kind of system failed a long time ago you are an American your country is based on the principles of the Republic and the separation of State and Church as you already know no doubt

ill Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 8:46 PM | Message # 19

Emcees
Quote (Pensmoke)
And if calling marriage a union between a man and woman is being a hypocrite then I guess I am one.

thats not hypocrital its your opinion, whats bs is when a religion opposes itself onto a certain group of people and supress a right that any equal oportunity person living in america should be eligagable for, despite the fact its not much to do with them at all

The World Is Yours
LyricalContent Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 8:53 PM | Message # 20

Emcees
smoke man i already been down this road with some of them about this but it's as you said they think they know it all man, I'm tired of talking about it they get a little knowings about something and then perceive it as being the whole it's as if they don't understand just because they know something don't mean that it's based on truth

For the preaching of the cross is to them that
perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God
1 Cor 1:18
http:
//www.youtube.com/user/thelastgreatone

The grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the Word of our God shall stand forever
is:40,8
Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 8:57 PM | Message # 21

Heads
Quote (Pensmoke)
My thing was this, you assumed that since the people who authored the videos were Christians, that they were "theocratic" and for that reason you wouldn't even bother to watch any of the videos

most of such debates imply a theocracy and any sane freedom loving person knows that a separation between the State and the Church is needed so i didn't want to waste my time on rhetoric that defends a middle age ideology tough in this video it was not the case it was just a question for you Pen cause i thought you already watched it so you can give me a clearance i don't know why you took it like that

Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 8:58 PM | Message # 22

Heads
Quote (Pensmoke)
I think you meant "imposes". Marriage, by DEFINITON, is between a man and a woman. Who's to say that should be changed?

the universal human rights act that act is above all institutions of power

11thPlague Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 9:02 PM | Message # 23

Removed
Quote (Pensmoke)
Who's to say that should be changed?

Who's to say it shouldn't or couldn't?
Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 9:07 PM | Message # 24

Heads
Quote (Pensmoke)
So you admit you wont watch the videos. You already have it all figured out right?

are you blind ?? i think you need a pair of glasses my dude wink i said in this video it was not the case i just asked you about it and instead of you replying to me you jumped like that and yes i won't watch videos that defend a ideology from the middle ages that already failed is like these new age Marxists trying to recreate their old days its a waste of time even to give them attention

11thPlague Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 9:10 PM | Message # 25

Removed
Quote (Pensmoke)
Any person who feels that giving people rights reserved for a married couple who can procreate to a couple of guys who like to sodomize each other is ridiculous and ass-backwards.

lol you are the same way that menace is atleast on this subject

Which why i sad earlier its no use arguing about this bullshit subject

we meaning you me and everyone in the earth believe in what we wanna believe in

why keep pointing fingures and saying which one is right and which one in wrong

who the fuck cares we gonna keep believing and what we wanna believe in

s0dr2 Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 9:11 PM | Message # 26

OGs
i like turtles!...lol 2 minutes im gone and already 3 pages

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 9:12 PM | Message # 27

Heads
Quote (Pensmoke)
You are probably the most arrogant know-it-all young cat I have ever come across. That's not an insult man that's just real talk.

some 5000 years of human history proved that theocracy can't work i don't need fairy tales i just read a history book and see it there i don't need people to teach me what's theocracy

LyricalContent Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 9:12 PM | Message # 28

Emcees
Quote (Pensmoke)
You are probably the most arrogant know-it-all young cat I have ever come across. That's not an insult man that's just real talk.

truth, it's like punching a brick wall man that's why i'm tired of talking about it, no disrespect to him but it's true

For the preaching of the cross is to them that
perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God
1 Cor 1:18
http:
//www.youtube.com/user/thelastgreatone

The grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the Word of our God shall stand forever
is:40,8
s0dr2 Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 9:16 PM | Message # 29

OGs
Name one godless society that has lasted longer than 200 years, a relatively short span for a country, you can't there isn't one throughout history, they have all been wiped out.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 9:19 PM | Message # 30

Heads
Quote (Pensmoke)
What kind of self professed revolutionary trusts anything written in a history book? I am AniTsalagi man it's obvious to me and mine how much you can believe in a "history" book.

well this kind of system slaughtered your native ancestors i don't know if that's a lie in the history books the colonial powers were monarchical powers were the King or queens was entrusted his or her power by divine order and the Church was the base of the system so STOP DEFENDING THEOCRACY its not about revolution is not about religion is about the freedom of your fellow man theocracy never gave us freedom of religion the actual system gave us that no?? come on man don't take it there

Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » A Video For Basically Every Argument
Search: