[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: TheWatcher, Menace, I_Guy, Aristotle  
Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » A Video For Basically Every Argument
A Video For Basically Every Argument
11thPlague Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 9:25 PM | Message # 31

Removed
Quote (Joker13)
real talks you guys bicker like school children

CoSign

Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 9:25 PM | Message # 32

Heads
Quote (Pensmoke)
Name one godless society that has lasted longer than 200 years, a relatively short span for a country, you can't there isn't one throughout history, they have all been wiped out.

is that relevant ?? if we look into history societies whit Gods and whit morals done more wars then anyone else in fact they were more wars in Theocratic societies then there are now wink

Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 9:28 PM | Message # 33

Heads
Quote (Pensmoke)
Just because someone claimed to be Christian doesn't mean they were. They may have thought they were for some twisted reason. People can't seem to grasp this for some reason. If those people were following the principles of Christ they would not have commited genocide. They took Bible verses and twisted them to say what they wanted and justify atrocious acts. If I say I am Wesley Snipes does that mean I actually am?

exactly my friend so what evidence you bring that HUMAN NATURE can't twist that thing again now days too people usually twist things for their own interest in everything they could twist it here too so this argument between us Pen is useless

11thPlague Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 9:31 PM | Message # 34

Removed
Quote (Pensmoke)
There are other threads to go into as well.

We know but this is the hottest one out right now hotter than lil wayne ring tones

Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 9:32 PM | Message # 35

Heads
Quote (Pensmoke)
Your source for this claim?

what proof ?? check the wars done from day one of human recorded history until the late 30's or 40's most of the participants in these events were theocratic societies

Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 9:37 PM | Message # 36

Heads
Quote (Joker13)
now all of ya'll need to chill out the cobra commander has spoken

this was from what cartoon?

EmSeeD Date: Monday, 02/Mar/09, 4:14 AM | Message # 37

Heads
Quote (Menace)
well that's what THEOCRACY means and that's what all these Christian Apologetic's and all religious fundamentalists want they want a totalitarian society

if by that you mean they want the whole government to be run by the church than yeah thats very dangerous and wrong, maybe even un-christian, but not all apologists are like that. i hate it when they say things like america was started as a christian nation so therefore the christians should run everything and control all the rules, that kind of thing is very dangerous coz that will give these people so much power over people, too much power, and when that happens people always abuse it.

Just look at how corrupt the Pope's have been over the past or so called religious leaders like George Bush, or even the Royal family in Britian over the past like Queen Elizabeth I or that other bitch who was Queen before her. They used to torture people etc, Queen Elizabeth pretty much started her own cult where people worshiped her yet people like her would pose a christians, even King Henry. Even just a few decades ago people would refer to Mayors as "his Lordship" or "his worship" mayor whatever.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Deadly-Sin Date: Monday, 02/Mar/09, 4:24 AM | Message # 38

Removed
Quote (Menace)
this was from what cartoon?

I knew you lived under a rock.

Quote (Pensmoke)
You are probably the most arrogant know-it-all young cat I have ever come across. That's not an insult man that's just real talk.

THE TRUTH!!!!!!!..........
EmSeeD Date: Monday, 02/Mar/09, 4:34 AM | Message # 39

Heads
Quote (Kriptah-Knite)
THE TRUTH!!!!!!!..........

no he was referring to menace not you strykah. tongue wink

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ill Date: Monday, 02/Mar/09, 6:54 AM | Message # 40

Emcees
as i said earlier religion is fine if you keep it seperate from the state, christianty is not the moral guiding force in the world as proved by pensmoke earlier.

Quote (sodr2)
Name one godless society that has lasted longer than 200 years, a relatively short span for a country, you can't there isn't one throughout history, they have all been wiped out.

is this meant to be a positive statement for religion? and its not relevant at all nowdays where we have supposidly free speech, democracy and the internet among manyy more things and all its saying is religious societys come and wipe them off the map, you think if people dont believe they cant function in a society or democracy?

this moral arguement makes no sense, you pick on gay people because theyre an easy target but i dont see anyone stoning or even killing adulterers - why not? the bible says too. but luckily your good christian morals kick in right about then, some bullllshit. christianity built the western world but now its time to stop believing god created the universe and m-m-m-move along

The World Is Yours

Message edited by ill - Monday, 02/Mar/09, 6:55 AM
Menace Date: Monday, 02/Mar/09, 12:15 PM | Message # 41

Heads
Quote (Kriptah-Knite)
I knew you lived under a rock.

i live in a 3rd world country son I'm not a 1 world country spoiled brat to know everything from the western POPULAR WORLD wink

Deadly-Sin Date: Monday, 02/Mar/09, 3:35 PM | Message # 42

Removed
Quote (Menace)
i live in a 3rd world country son I'm not a 1 world country spoiled brat to know everything from the western POPULAR WORLD

I'm also not from the West, Australia is more south...and japan is east
so yeah.
Menace Date: Monday, 02/Mar/09, 5:16 PM | Message # 43

Heads
Quote (Kriptah-Knite)
I'm also not from the West, Australia is more south...and japan is east
so yeah.

your country was not a communist country your country was a capitalist country from the beginning communists didn't let us watch western cartoons even listen to western music but we always fucked whit them my aunt was arrested for listening to hip hop

s0dr2 Date: Monday, 02/Mar/09, 9:12 PM | Message # 44

OGs
Quote (ill)
is this meant to be a positive statement for religion? and its not relevant at all nowdays where we have supposidly free speech, democracy and the internet among manyy more things and all its saying is religious societys come and wipe them off the map, you think if people dont believe they cant function in a society or democracy?

this moral arguement makes no sense, you pick on gay people because theyre an easy target but i dont see anyone stoning or even killing adulterers - why not? the bible says too. but luckily your good christian morals kick in right about then, some bullllshit. christianity built the western world but now its time to stop believing god created the universe and m-m-m-move along

i think its an obvious (+) statement for religion...religion will never be "wiped off the map"....i say if people dont believe, theyll function poorly as a society...

i dont pick on gay people, i pick on adultery...stoning sinners back then was necessary because sin spread like wildfire, they had hearts of stone....and you say to stop believing in God...why? because clearly dismissing God on no evidence is irrational.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Menace Date: Monday, 02/Mar/09, 9:15 PM | Message # 45

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
stoning sinners back then was necessary because sin spread like wildfire, they had hearts of stone..

what are u crazy ?? where did you get that fact ?? man you need to get your facts straight the Church in the medieval ages abused their powers even the Pope admitted that Pope John Paul II in fact said that and he actually said sorry for the Inquisition and other crimes the Church did

Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » A Video For Basically Every Argument
Search: