[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: TheWatcher, Menace, I_Guy, Aristotle  
Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » A Video For Basically Every Argument
A Video For Basically Every Argument
LyricalContent Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 1:37 AM | Message # 121

Emcees
Quote (I_Guy)
And what do you have that I don't? A five pound paperback of bullshit? =ashes

all your so called logic and you still didn't get it, that five pound paperback you talking about, i did want it said and not just read it that's how I know it to be truth not because I read it because when it said do this or do that I did it and when it said this will happen it did and I have yet to be disappointed

For the preaching of the cross is to them that
perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God
1 Cor 1:18
http:
//www.youtube.com/user/thelastgreatone

The grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the Word of our God shall stand forever
is:40,8
I_Guy Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 1:39 AM | Message # 122

Heads
Quote (LyricalContent)
when it said this will happen it did and I have yet to be disappointed

Oh man, your not one of those people. lol

All that shit is completely arbitrary and completely delusive. It's the kind of shit that fortune-tellers use to trick people into believing them. It's like trying to put a puzzle together using square pieces. It would fit together quite easy wouldn't you say?

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...

Message edited by I_Guy - Friday, 06/Mar/09, 1:58 AM
EmSeeD Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 1:51 AM | Message # 123

Heads
Quote (LyricalContent)
all your so called logic and you still didn't get it, that five pound paperback you talking about, i did want it said and not just read it that's how I know it to be truth not because I read it because when it said do this or do that I did it and when it said this will happen it did and I have yet to be disappointed

that's fine, but anyway you can still watch that documentary and follow the bible well i did or do anyway, i just found it very interesting thats all, its actually very interesting about how the bible came together and how it was written and the prophets who had put it together. its real interesting and you guys esp christians will be missing out if you don't even give it a chance and don't watch it.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
lyricalcontent Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 1:54 AM | Message # 124

Watchers
[quote=I_Guy]Oh man, your not one of those people. lol

All that shit is completely arbitrary and completely delusive. [/quote]
look I'm saying this and I'm done
my foundation never was and never will be shaken
you might as well be talking to a wall fam

my whole point is you or no one else is going to kick at my me and I not kick back understand me
y'all starting to piss me off with this bottom line if ya'll don't want MY God here then you don't want me here straight like that
I'm not going to keep standing for this because i don't have to be here and ya'll don't need me here ether I'm not going to tolerate being dis respected by you or anyone else in here

I_Guy Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 1:57 AM | Message # 125

Heads
Quote (lyricalcontent)
my foundation never was and never will be shaken
you might as well be talking to a wall fam

So you admit you are close minded?

Don't try threatening to leave. Don't try to use that device. Come to the site, you don't have to come to these kinds of threads.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...

Message edited by I_Guy - Friday, 06/Mar/09, 2:05 AM
lyricalcontent Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 2:08 AM | Message # 126

Watchers
[quote=I_Guy]Don't try threatening to leave. Come to the site, don't come to these threads.
[/quote]
ya'll made it like this by disrespecting MY God like ya'll do how do you think I'm going to react? and yes I'm closed minded it"s Jesus Way or no way and that's the way it is with me call me what you want, and I love the site if i didn't I wouldn't have stayed this long I was here alot longer then most I'm just tired of coming here and feeling disrespected I can't be nonchalant about it I mean to much to me i don't care what it means to to anyone else it means something to me
eboyd Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 2:27 AM | Message # 127

Heads
Lyrical, I want you here. I'm not going to disrespect you. The only time I'll go against you for religion is when your beliefs supress mine. Please, don't allow this to effect you and make you leave. If for nothing else stay for me and chinita. We would be at such a loss if you left that you don't even know.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 2:32 AM | Message # 128

Heads
i want him to stay to, i just don't like this whole, you guys better not talk about my God or im leaving then we all go oh no please come back. i don't like that kind of threat being put at us its not good. i never meant any disrespect, though.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
I_Guy Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 2:34 AM | Message # 129

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
i just don't like this whole, you guys better not talk about my God or im leaving then we all go oh no please come back

It's childish.

lyricalcontent Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 3:00 AM | Message # 130

Watchers
[quote=EmSeeD]i just don't like this whole, you guys better not talk about my God or im leaving then we all go oh no please come back. i don't like that kind of threat being put at us its not good[/quote]
it wasn't meant as a threat it's not like that at all, look try to see it from my point of view, what am I supposed to do? I already told you I can't be nonchalant about that it's not just something to past by time with me it's a piece of my passion, if you have anything that's passionate to you you should now where i'm coming from, has anyone ever insulted something passionate to you? if they have you can't tell you took that nonchalantly
i have much respect for all of you all I ask is the same treatment in return
I_Guy Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 3:10 AM | Message # 131

Heads
Quote (lyricalcontent)
it's not just something to past by time with me it's a piece of my passion, if you have anything that's passionate to you you should now where i'm coming from, has anyone ever insulted something passionate to you? if they have you can't tell you took that nonchalantly
i have much respect for all of you all I ask is the same treatment in return

Understood. I'm just as passionate with my doubt as you are with your certainty (with religion). But no, it doesn't make me want to leave the site. Is it because there are many that share my beliefs? maybe. But there is more to this site than these threads.

ill Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 8:19 AM | Message # 132

Emcees
as long as you know that the divinty of jesus was decided by a court in babylon in the 5th century along with which gospels were to be included and stuff

The World Is Yours
TheWatcher Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 9:22 AM | Message # 133

Heads
Quote (I_Guy)
So you admit you are close minded?

Do you even read your own posts? You're the close minded one here if anything.

Also to the rest of ya'll, fuck you and your religion/beliefs. (I just figured I'd join in)

Message edited by TheWatcher - Friday, 06/Mar/09, 9:22 AM
eboyd Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 9:28 AM | Message # 134

Heads
lol! well FUCK you too!!! biggrin

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

11thPlague Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 10:39 AM | Message # 135

Removed
Quote (LyricalContent)
see the one thing that always rule out opinions is experience see cause you talking some book you read or some documentary you watched I'm speaking from life experience with this

Lyrical I aint against you or anything but like ive said I go by life experience too and ive done this shit gone to church read the bible and really for real believed But i didnt get the results you got. That shit dont work for everyone i felt dissmissed. So im telling you from life experience You cant get mad at people for not believing or bashing that mentality. No one is going at you its that they really DONT BELIEVE. I dont believe cause of what i have seen and gone thru in life and the results that ive gotten. I dont get anything from the internet or TV or bullshit books

Thats just me though

Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » A Video For Basically Every Argument
Search: