Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: TheWatcher, Menace, I_Guy, Aristotle  
Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » More Debate On Religion
More Debate On Religion
Render215 Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 2:06 AM | Message # 16

Emcees
Even if the God, Gods, were present right now... We would not understand or be able to comprehend... imo...

Our crazy notions and politics the true god would scoff at... mockeries. The Sun. Thats a good start... But there are more than one of those....

Planetary Galactic Meteorite clouds could be our God for all we know.... Bc in essence it's how we were created (hypothetically)...

Science has killed Religion to the point where it has gotten fanatical... and frustrating to try and make points without being beaten down with the bible belt.. lol

"People said his brain was infected by Devils..."
eboyd Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 2:11 AM | Message # 17

Heads
I_Guy, yes, you are right. It was still a more sensible comment than most of what sodr says though biggrin

Btw, I agree Render.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

s0dr2 Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 3:22 AM | Message # 18

OGs
Quote (eboyd)
It was still a more sensible comment than most of what sodr says though biggrin

who-at does ziss mean? clallange me, i dare u

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

eboyd Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 3:28 AM | Message # 19

Heads
tommy biggrin

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

s0dr2 Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 3:28 AM | Message # 20

OGs
hommie what??

hommie who??

by any chance have you read KING LEAR by william shakespeare??

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Message edited by sodr2 - Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 3:29 AM
eboyd Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 3:30 AM | Message # 21

Heads
Damn! You're too quick for me dude! biggrin where's my white flag! I surrender! lol

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ill Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 5:04 PM | Message # 22

Emcees
Quote (Render215)
Science has killed Religion to the point where it has gotten fanatical... and frustrating to try and make points without being beaten down with the bible belt.. lol

religion killed itself when it lost what it was based on

The World Is Yours
Lord Meth Date: Saturday, 18/Apr/09, 11:43 PM | Message # 23

Watchers
This is an excellent example of a FAILED forced argument...nice try T Nizzle.....
s0dr2 Date: Saturday, 18/Apr/09, 11:48 PM | Message # 24

OGs
Quote (ill)
religion killed itself when it lost what it was based on

ill, i dont get you....youre COMPLETELY against religion and so closed minded to even consider it.......you confuse/amaze me

maybe its b/c you're still young, if so i can understand

Render215 Date: Sunday, 19/Apr/09, 0:31 AM | Message # 25

Emcees
Religion is a touchy subject for a lot of folks.. It goes to show how much of a sway it has over people.

"People said his brain was infected by Devils..."
NtG Date: Sunday, 19/Apr/09, 0:36 AM | Message # 26

Heads
scientology is the truth man!!!

[deleted]
s0dr2 Date: Sunday, 19/Apr/09, 0:58 AM | Message # 27

OGs
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 19/Apr/09, 3:14 AM | Message # 28

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
Flavius Josephus

sorry sodr but turns out it was a fraud some people added stuff about jesus into his writings

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
s0dr2 Date: Sunday, 19/Apr/09, 5:28 PM | Message # 29

OGs
Quote (EmSeeD)
sorry sodr but turns out it was a fraud some people added stuff about jesus into his writings

i thought u are a christian? where's your source for this claim?

EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 19/Apr/09, 10:26 PM | Message # 30

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
i thought u are a christian? where's your source for this claim?

i am a christian i just keep reading stuff that says this was a fraud, i mean it would be good if it is authentic

okay here is one saying that it is authentic but one or two lines were added but even without those lines it still talks about Jesus and his miracles etc.

http://www.windmillministries.org/frames/CH15-2A.htm

Now, there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man, for he was a doer of wonderful works—a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews, and many of the Gentiles. He was [the] Christ; and when Pilate, at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross, those that loved him at the first did not forsake him, for he appeared to them alive again the third day, as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him; and the tribe of Christians, so named from him, are not extinct at this day.[37]

okay so apparently the lines in bold were added by some christian, but idk i haven't read much about this

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » More Debate On Religion
Search: