New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: TheWatcher, Menace, I_Guy, Aristotle  
Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » More Debate On Religion
More Debate On Religion
eboyd Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 6:17 AM | Message # 106

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
there is no proof of God, therefore God doesn't exist

man, that argument is pretty much never used by any atheist who is not fully retarded.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 6:18 AM | Message # 107

Heads
btw, this is MAGNIFICENT! biggrin

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 6:36 AM | Message # 108

Heads
LOL!

"who wouldn't want to rape little boys?"

lol lol lol lol

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 10:08 AM | Message # 109

Emcees
^^^LOL ......... crazy

Added (21/Apr/09, 10:08 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (eboyd)
LOL!

"who wouldn't want to rape little boys?"

His Satan impression was spot on....exactly how I pictured him talking lol

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

Message edited by MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue - Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 10:09 AM
Menace Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 10:52 AM | Message # 110

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
than Buddhism

Buddhism is not theist it is considered a religion but its not

s0dr2 Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 2:03 PM | Message # 111

OGs

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Watcher Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 2:05 PM | Message # 112

Watchers
GOD AINT REAL

SODR2 IS GAY AND GODS GROUPIE

ALL ATHEISTS (Iguy, menace, eboyd) THINK THEY ARE SMARTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE AND WANNA RULE THE WORLD

I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 2:11 PM | Message # 113

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
one of your best guys is richard dawkins who gets stumpted by a single basic question regarding evolution

That is a proven hoax.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
s0dr2 Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 2:12 PM | Message # 114

OGs
Quote (Watcher)
GOD AINT REAL

SODR2 IS GAY AND GODS GROUPIE

ALL ATHEISTS (Iguy, menace, eboyd) THINK THEY ARE SMARTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE AND WANNA RULE THE WORLD

i wonder why you mentioned eboyd last..........are you trying to cover up something.....ERIK??

Added (21/Apr/09, 2:12 Pm)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (I_Guy)
That is a proven hoax.

how is that a hoax? he's asked a question...................HE GETS STUMPED ON IT.....

call it 'creationist propaganda', but it happened

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 2:17 PM | Message # 115

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
how is that a hoax? he's asked a question...................HE GETS STUMPED ON IT.....
call it 'creationist propaganda', but it happened

Some theist fool tried to make him look bad using deceptive editing.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
s0dr2 Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 2:18 PM | Message # 116

OGs
Quote (I_Guy)
Some theist fool tried to make him look bad using deceptive editing.

lol................

even if.....tell me why he even said "can you just stop while i think"..........cummon, he was just put in the spot

I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 2:23 PM | Message # 117

Heads

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 3:16 PM | Message # 118

Heads
Quote (Menace)
Buddhism is not theist it is considered a religion but its not

well aware of that.

Quote (Watcher)

dude, who is this troll?

1. I'M NOT AN ATHEIST! yes, i agree with the idea that the universe is eternal and not made by an eternal creator, so for intensive purposes i agree with atheism in theory, however, i find that, as you said, atheists act like they are smarter than everyone and their ideas can't possibly be wrong, just as a lot of theists do. for that matter, i recognize the necessity of religion in society for select individuals and i avoid making belief in God look any less likely than the idea of an eternal universe. and ftr, i have NEVER been a huge fan of Richard Dawkins, even though i agree with a lot of his theories, because he is an elitist prick in representing his views on religion and belief in God. read the last blog i wrote on the site. i was criticizing Dawkins. that being said, when someone tells me that my opinion is no more than just that and I EVEN AGREE but tell them that so is their statement because neither belief is fact based and at some point one of us has to take a leap of faith somewhere and they say that is not true and what they say is fact, then i call them out for making a hypocritical statement and they get offended, is that my fault? am i trying to sound like i have superior intelligence just because i call someone out on their hypocrisy? no, i'm debating, formulating an argument, and, as far as i felt, formulating a pretty good one at that. you can make that decision on your own. but seriously, i don't talk as if i'm superior to anyone in an argument ever, and if you ever catch me doing so, please, respectfully, let me know and i will apologize. i make my arguments and they may come off to you that way because of several reasons, but i have no clue what the actual reason is. i can only guess it is one of these:

-i am eloquent (in writing you may see this and if you were to speak to me in person you would notice the same. that is simply the way i choose to speak) and maybe it comes off as arrogant, but it isn't meant to

-i present my arguments with a structure in which i quote specific things that the person i am arguing against said and then i attempt to disassemble their argument quote by quote. i do the same in real life. it can come off as attacking an arrogant when done incorrectly and even when done correctly people can easily misconceive this style as an attack. i just find it to be the most efficient method of debate personally. if you feel attacked, let me know and i will analyze my comment and see if maybe i did make an attacking statement and i will be quick to retract it and apologize. ask anyone here. i always do.

2. right. yeah, and i never said these explicitly so as to avoid sounding arrogant:

Quote (eboyd)
Maybe someone inexperienced can convince me otherwise and yes, that was a narrowminded comment and I retract it

Quote (eboyd)
When did I resort to insults? I called you a hypocrite. You stated that what I said was just my opinion and I recognized that, but you then stated that you KNOW what you believe is FACT. Is that not a definitevely hypocritical statement? Please let me know if I misunderstood you. From what I see though, that statement was, in fact, hypocritical. It's nothing personal and you're a good dude, we just have contrasting opinions.

Quote (eboyd)
I don't think you are a blind religious person and that has nothing to do with the discussion. I was saying that what you think is just as intellect and logic based as what I believe, no matter how illogical I feel it is, and it is unlikely either of us will ever come closer to the answers than the other. Thank you for retracting your statement.

Quote (sodr2)
i wonder why you mentioned eboyd last..........are you trying to cover up something.....ERIK??

do you really think i would sink to something as low as that? wow, i thought your expectations of me were at least a little bit higher than that.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 3:20 PM | Message # 119

Heads
I_Guy, i believe you guys are probably right about this whole hoax thing, but i haven't actually seen the proof yet. you guys keep posting videos that prove nothing except for state exactly what you have been saying over and over again. is there an actually video proving the deceptive editing thing to be true? if so, i want to see it.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 3:26 PM | Message # 120

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
is there an actually video proving the deceptive editing thing to be true? if so, i want to see it.

Yes There Is....... But It's Deceptively Edited Too dry

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » More Debate On Religion
Search: