[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: TheWatcher, Menace, I_Guy, Aristotle  
Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » World Religious Philosophies ((The lesser known religions))
World Religious Philosophies
eboyd Date: Monday, 08/Jun/09, 1:28 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Menace, what about the irony in Ace's comment i pointed out? biggrin

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Monday, 08/Jun/09, 2:34 PM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Menace, what about the irony in Ace's comment i pointed out?

LOL i just saw it LOL biggrin tough gnosticism believes in a supernatural being that created us but gnostics believe that this Supernatural being is imperfect and we humans have the power to ascend too

I_Guy Date: Monday, 08/Jun/09, 11:03 PM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (Menace)
i was just trying to tell you that the right wing is more historically aligned whit religion because the right wing embodied what remained from monarchism it's a historical connection between the right wing and religion as there is a historical connection between secularism

Agreed.

Quote (Menace)
even if these Satanists try to send a message against religion trough their rituals and philosophies they still practice THEISM

Agreed.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 09/Jun/09, 0:09 AM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (Menace)
OK but their practices fall in the theist category even if they don't believe in them they practice theism their rituals are theist rituals let me tell you like this a man that goes to Church wears a cross takes sacraments and then says he is a non believer and then a Satanist that goes to their Church wears Satanist symbolism participates in their rituals but he says hes a non believer too so what is the difference between this Satanist and this Christian ?? they both practice theism even if they don't believe in it even if these Satanists try to send a message against religion trough their rituals and philosophies they still practice THEISM

i don't think you can say they practice theism because they don't believe or worship in any deity. Sure they might have rituals but they don't believe in any spiritual beings

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 09/Jun/09, 0:16 AM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
i don't think you can say they practice theism because they don't believe or worship in any deity. Sure they might have rituals but they don't believe in any spiritual beings

You do have a point.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 09/Jun/09, 0:17 AM | Message # 21

Heads
Quote (I_Guy)
You do have a point.

check the thread i just made

Menace Date: Tuesday, 09/Jun/09, 7:13 AM | Message # 22

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)

EXACTLY !!! even if they don't believe they fight against this theists trough theist rituals they make a point trough theist philosophies Satanism is a theist philosophy too don't get it twisted that's why i said they are hypocrites

EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 09/Jun/09, 7:43 PM | Message # 23

Heads
Quote (Menace)
EXACTLY !!! even if they don't believe they fight against this theists trough theist rituals they make a point trough theist philosophies Satanism is a theist philosophy too don't get it twisted that's why i said they are hypocrites

theism = the belief or worship of or in a deity, these kind of satanists don't believe in this deity,

I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 09/Jun/09, 7:58 PM | Message # 24

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
these kind of satanists don't believe in this deity

They only believe in what he represents. Satan is a symbol to them.

Menace Date: Tuesday, 09/Jun/09, 8:15 PM | Message # 25

Heads
Quote (I_Guy)
They only believe in what he represents. Satan is a symbol to them.

EXACTLY !!! they WORSHIP what he represents they use THEIST rituals to WORSHIP what he represents more religious then that they can't be they are a very hypocritical people

I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 09/Jun/09, 8:40 PM | Message # 26

Heads
Quote (Menace)
EXACTLY !!! they WORSHIP what he represents they use THEIST rituals to WORSHIP what he represents more religious then that they can't be they are a very hypocritical people

The solution would be for them to not even mention Satan as a symbol and just follow the philosophy by itself. That would remove them from the theistic confusion people have about them.

Menace Date: Tuesday, 09/Jun/09, 8:50 PM | Message # 27

Heads
Quote (I_Guy)
The solution would be for them to not even mention Satan as a symbol and just follow the philosophy by itself. That would remove them from the theistic confusion people have about them.

good idea but still i don't find what's so bada bing bada boom about Satan's rebellion i mean the same thing Bakunin said in God and The State some 200 years ago but he didn't rely on Satan's image to make a point in fact he gave what is given to religion and presented how we must go beyond it so we can go on the other step in our evolution LOL Erik gonna kill me i quoted Bakunin now LMAO biggrin

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 09/Jun/09, 10:54 PM | Message # 28

Heads
Lol! Nah, I ain't tripping off you quoting people. Lol! biggrin I just wanted to see why you always quote people haha!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 09/Jun/09, 10:56 PM | Message # 29

Heads
Anyways, why don't satanists just stfu and call themselves atheists? huh

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 09/Jun/09, 11:14 PM | Message # 30

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Anyways, why don't satanists just stfu and call themselves atheists?

I'm assuming for the publicity or theatrics.

But then again, their philosophy would give a bad (even worse) rep and stereotype to atheists.

Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » World Religious Philosophies ((The lesser known religions))
Search: