Forum moderator: TheWatcher, Menace, I_Guy, Aristotle  
Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » New Religious Beliefs
New Religious Beliefs
I_Guy Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 6:51 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (Menace)
who change the title ?? LMAO

B)

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
El_Matador Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 6:58 PM | Message # 17

Heads
I want to hear your story... but dont forget about using punchlines

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:04 PM | Message # 18

Emcees
I didnt read past Iguys post because i figured most of it would be bashing.
I posted it basically because I didnt want people to be like "Why is he all of a sudden supporting this fully?" in philosophical debate.
And to menace- I did notice that they do brainwash kids. Because I remeber as an experniemnt I would go up to the front to "Accecpt Christ" and at first they said I wasnt making a decision that night. Then 5 minutes later they are like "Ok do you accecpt this blah blah". What am I suposed to say? no? haha

Eyar- LOL at the "RHHF" pic up there. Also, I think that christans need to keep there beleifs to themselves UNLESS the person wants to know. In matthew it says keep your whole prayer thing in private and dont make a huge deal out of being a christan.

To anyone who is saying I was brainwashed, I wasnt. It was between me and my youth leader personally, one on one. I already was an agnostic leaning towards theism acording to Erik, and basically I realized that there is a god through a strange and odd turn of events. I have no doubt there is one. Now, I'm not going to be like "YOU MUST HEAR THIS" im just saying if anyone is curious as to why ive been "brainwashed" as you say, I would be happy to prove you wrong.

Oh and meth if a satanist came I would actually be very interested in listening to what they have to say to a christan, and I'd also be interested in teaching them the word of god. (Just kiddin) No really I would love to talk to them and just learn more about it from a satanist themselves, like why they chose satanism, are they scared of hell, etc.
Oh and Sodr would throw a pissy fit about it. I can see it now he would be asking for a ban of the satanist within a day.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
eboyd Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:09 PM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
I would love to see wat yall guys would do if a satanist came to this site LMAO!!
I would imagine a huge eruption of anger and laughter

what is the point of using satan as a symbol to show people God doesn't exist? i feel that all forms of Satanism are retarded. sorry.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

I_Guy Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:11 PM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
It was between me and my youth leader personally, one on one. I already was an agnostic leaning towards theism acording to Erik, and basically I realized that there is a god through a strange and odd turn of events. I have no doubt there is one.

This will all wear off in a few years.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
eboyd Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:11 PM | Message # 21

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
I think that christans need to keep there beleifs to themselves UNLESS the person wants to know.

the Bible disagrees with you. it specifically says that it is your duty to preach the gospel and try to convert followers.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

I_Guy Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:12 PM | Message # 22

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
what is the point of using satan as a symbol to show people God doesn't exist? i feel that all forms of Satanism are retarded.

In a way it is dumb, but some of the philosophy isn't too bad.

Menace Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:13 PM | Message # 23

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
It was between me and my youth leader personally, one on one.

exactly most of these people are trained in psychology so it's easy to turn minds i bet 1000 grands that if i had a private conversation whit you face to face next day you will be waving the red and black flag singing " solidarity forever " :D hell if i put myself to the task i can do it over the internet too i did before AceKat was the victim LMAO :D rofl rofl

eboyd Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:13 PM | Message # 24

Heads
Quote (I_Guy)
In a way it is dumb, but some of the philosophy isn't too bad.

oh, absolutely. in theory it is pretty sound. in practice it is absurd though.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:16 PM | Message # 25

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
oh, absolutely. in theory it is pretty sound. in practice it is absurd though.

just like Marxism LMAO rofl rofl rofl

I_Guy Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:18 PM | Message # 26

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
in practice it is absurd though

That's where they fail.

EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:23 PM | Message # 27

Heads
well i'm interested to hear what made you change your mind bacon

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
I_Guy Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:24 PM | Message # 28

Heads
I guess I am as well.

Menace Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:25 PM | Message # 29

Heads
he saw this

I_Guy Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:28 PM | Message # 30

Heads
facepalm

Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » New Religious Beliefs
Search: