Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: TheWatcher, Menace, I_Guy, Aristotle  
Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » New Religious Beliefs
New Religious Beliefs
Menace Date: Sunday, 26/Jul/09, 1:01 PM | Message # 121

Heads
Quote (ThaScience)
^ yh i have jewish friends too, i know..

no you didn't know Jesus was brown or even darker because he lived in the middle east and he was a SEMITIC man i proved you that what you said there are not Semitic people your friends are not dark or even brown because they are not Semitic they are Indo-European except Turks they are Asian and historically Semitic people are dark and brown that's why i say Jesus was like that and that's why i say 2000 years ago he must be a dark brown because i take in the equation the hegemony of Semitic people at that time and the distribution of it and we also take in consideration that Khazar Jews and Ashkenazi Jews didn't exist at that time so we talking here about the original Hebrews so inherently the ethnic facial features were like i said.

ThaScience Date: Sunday, 26/Jul/09, 1:16 PM | Message # 122

OGs
does it really bother u cos it dont for me, i said about middle eatsrn cos u made it out to be all of them under 1 skin tpone which i questioned then u went back to jesus. i said myself twice, he wasnt white european.. whats ur deal.

Menace Date: Sunday, 26/Jul/09, 2:11 PM | Message # 123

Heads
yes they actually are under one skin cause the people you mentioned there are not really middle eastern geographically and linguistically speaking today we know the middle east as the G8 version or Greater Middle east this is the original middle east

ThaScience Date: Sunday, 26/Jul/09, 2:20 PM | Message # 124

OGs
yh, same wit labenese, israelis n saudis as i said.. but il drop it. i let u win if it makes u happy. i c u passinete about colour. :p

i dont like talkin about puttin ppl in boxes.. u no. does it matter if churches paint jesus a lil more pale then what he was, especially as ur not even christian. btw u get the link i sent yesterday :D

Menace Date: Sunday, 26/Jul/09, 4:09 PM | Message # 125

Heads
Quote (ThaScience)
does it matter if churches paint jesus a lil more pale then what he was, especially as ur not even christian.

yes it does matter people must dispel this myth and people must dispel another myth of Jesus being a right wing conservative and stop using him as a conservative icon these conservatives clearly don't know their bible that's my deal i don't really care about Jesus if i think about if i think deep an historical Jesus doesn't even exist there are NO secular sources talking about him Josephus, Pliny The Younger, Suetonius and Tacitus were debunked as false a long time ago

Quote (ThaScience)
btw u get the link i sent yesterday

yeah Priya Rai is hot

ThaScience Date: Sunday, 26/Jul/09, 4:20 PM | Message # 126

OGs
Quote (Menace)
yeah Priya Rai is hot

that was some gif B)

I_Guy Date: Monday, 27/Jul/09, 2:00 AM | Message # 127

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Well the whole thing about him thinking ALL White people are evil, and all white people are misinformed. Unlike in "Nature of the threat" by Ras Kass, he says very little relating to documented historical events. It's no different than me going on a stage with a mic and being like "All black people are gun-owners. They all smoke crack, and if your freinds with them, they will wreck your family and get you in jail.

There was alot of music like this back in the day, Ice Cube, Lench Mob, Public Enemy, Paris, etc. were all black militant socio-political rappers and they used alot of terms that can be misunderstood. Alot of the terms are in place to represent a large complicated history and series of cause & effect events that are hard to explain through a few verses. Much of the history and social modern influences take long detailed explainations in lecture form. So when they try to summarize it all in rhyme, well it just becomes misuderstood. You have to research what they are talking about for it all to become clear.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
ilikebacon3000 Date: Monday, 27/Jul/09, 2:36 PM | Message # 128

Emcees
Quote (I_Guy)
Alot of the terms are in place to represent a large complicated history and series of cause & effect events that are hard to explain through a few verses. Much of the history and social modern influences take long detailed explainations in lecture form. So when they try to summarize it all in rhyme, well it just becomes misuderstood. You have to research what they are talking about for it all to become clear.

You get rep for that because "Nature of the threat" is more like a lecture that rhymes than a song that is like a lecture, to me at least.
You made a really good point.
If they all made 7 minute long verses about it, it would be alot more misunderstood.

I still think there are rappers who say "Fuck the white man" and have no idea who this "White man" is.
The "white man" can be black these days.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Menace Date: Monday, 27/Jul/09, 2:43 PM | Message # 129

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
The "white man" can be black these days

no he can't the owners of your country are not black i guarantee you 100% even the owners of fucking Africa are not even black LMAO :D rofl :rofl:

ilikebacon3000 Date: Monday, 27/Jul/09, 2:56 PM | Message # 130

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
no he can't the owners of your country are not black i guarantee you 100% even the owners of fucking Africa are not even black LMAO rofl

Look at condelleza rice.
shes right wing and shit and shes black.
Obama is black.

They arent owners but they definitly contribute to the problems in America.
If you are in organized government in AMerica, regardless of skin color, you are contributing to the problem.

Menace Date: Monday, 27/Jul/09, 3:22 PM | Message # 131

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Look at condelleza rice.
Obama is black.

If you are in organized government in AMerica, regardless of skin color, you are contributing to the problem.

nope politicians and government are set to protect the "minority of the opulent" as James Madison said the "enlighten" ones influence public policy the proprietors have the final say as Madison put it read your Constitution study your countries infrastructure your country is not a DEMOCRACY your country is an oligarchy because executive power rests with a small elite segment of society distinguished by royal, wealth, intellectual, family, military or religious hegemony and the " minority of the opulent" in the US is not BLACK i guarantee you that .

ThaScience Date: Monday, 27/Jul/09, 4:52 PM | Message # 132

OGs
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Look at condelleza rice.
Obama is black.

why americans always bitch about there government when u vote them in. its gettin boring. all u do is whine whine whine like a pig, u have it btr then 98% of the world population. pls stfu for once.

Quote (Menace)
no he can't the owners of your country are not black i guarantee you 100% even the owners of fucking Africa are not even black LMAO :D rofl rofl

thats there fault.

ilikebacon3000 Date: Monday, 27/Jul/09, 8:10 PM | Message # 133

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
oligarchy

who makes these words?
Quote (ThaScience)
why americans always bitch about there government when u vote them in. its gettin boring. all u do is whine whine whine like a pig, u have it btr then 98% of the world population. pls stfu for once.

well like menace said we really dont have a democracy. All the money is in one place. Its like most people over here are barely making it, and the rich people are living it up. Its like holding meat in front of a dog in a way.

Menace Date: Monday, 27/Jul/09, 8:25 PM | Message # 134

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
who makes these words?

it's from Greek , the ancient Greek philosopher Plato created this system called "Republic" and he created it but he self criticized it always implying that a Republican form of government will lead to this oligarchy because in a Republican system you give executive power to your representatives trough giving power you isolate them and they create their own class and bureaucracy is giving birth and transparency disappears . There is a huge difference between democracy and republic.

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
All the money is in one place. Its like most people over here are barely making it, and the rich people are living it up. Its like holding meat in front of a dog in a way.

that's why i said to you that money must be redistributed and people must organize themselves whit out any central corporation or central government because wealth must flow between people if it stays in one place it creates inequality and social problems start to arise like crime and such

ilikebacon3000 Date: Monday, 27/Jul/09, 8:44 PM | Message # 135

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
that's why i said to you that money must be redistributed and people must organize themselves whit out any central corporation or central government because wealth must flow between people if it stays in one place it creates inequality and social problems start to arise like crime and such

I know I got that from you a few days ago when we were talking about the revolution

Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » New Religious Beliefs
Search: