Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: TheWatcher, Menace, I_Guy, Aristotle  
Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » New Religious Beliefs
New Religious Beliefs
ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 12:24 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
So I went to church camp this week and really connected with this 20 year old guy named Bryan that I connected with really well, and before, I thought there was a god, but now I know there is.
Bottom line: I am now a Christan. A true one. Drop the demnominations, I don't beleive in that. I just beleive in one christan church.

If anyone wants to hear my lil story on how it went down, I would be glad to share it.
No, I was not brainwashed. It was my decision.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
J-Breakz Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 5:32 PM | Message # 2

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
connected with this 20 year old guy named Bryan that I connected with really well

huh?

and secondly, ur a sucker. church camp is basically a camp to brainwash kids into believing their religion. I could never quite understand how ppl can so easily believe in imaginary stories and entities but whatever, I guess that's just me. The pro is as a christian u'll learn a lot of good values and be more inclined to be productive to society. So good for you i guess.

livin life like some cheesy movie
I_Guy Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 5:36 PM | Message # 3

Heads
rofl Are you bored? Is this thread an attempt to spark a religious debate?

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
Menace Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 5:42 PM | Message # 4

Heads
LOL of course you were turned for what you think is called " christian camp " or " church camp" rofl rofl the central theme of these camps is religion LOL and i find it fucked up they even make such camps i understand science summer camps and such but camps based on dogmatism ?? come on political/religious summer camps are BULLSHIT AND LAME

Menace Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 6:00 PM | Message # 5

Heads
man i went to a hardcore summer camp man it was hot check the pics :D

ThaScience Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 6:03 PM | Message # 6

OGs
church camp? sounds like an episode from the simpsons... lol

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 6:12 PM | Message # 7

Rappers
This reminds me of this one time on the train... This one guy came up to and we started talking, after a while he asked me what my religion was and I said atheist. Then he told he about his life story and shit about him going to prison, being a drug addict, blah blah blah, then he asked Where I was going, where I lived, where I went to school, what my number was... Them he asked if I would go to his church with him and shit... Damn Christians... Crazy fucks... They're as bad as the jahovas witness people that go door to door.

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 6:28 PM | Message # 8

Heads
I would love to see wat yall guys would do if a satanist came to this site LMAO!!
I would imagine a huge eruption of anger and laughter

Sick With It
I_Guy Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 6:29 PM | Message # 9

Heads
I wouldn't be angry. It would depend on what sort of "Satanist" the person thinks he or she is.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
Menace Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 6:31 PM | Message # 10

Heads
If he's a LaVeyan Satanist he would fit here PERFECTLY if he's a theist one well theist ones are too busy sacrificing goats :D

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 6:34 PM | Message # 11

Rappers

RHHF is The DEVIL!!!

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

I_Guy Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 6:35 PM | Message # 12

Heads
Quote (Menace)
If he's a LaVeyan Satanist we would fit here PERFECTLY if he's a theist one well theist ones are too busy sacrificing goats

:D

Menace Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 6:37 PM | Message # 13

Heads
who change the title ?? LMAO rofl rofl rofl

EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 6:41 PM | Message # 14

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
So I went to church camp this week and really connected with this 20 year old guy named Bryan that I connected with really well, and before, I thought there was a god, but now I know there is.
Bottom line: I am now a Christan. A true one. Drop the demnominations, I don't beleive in that. I just beleive in one christan church.

If anyone wants to hear my lil story on how it went down, I would be glad to share it.
No, I was not brainwashed. It was my decision.

i want to hear your story

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 6:43 PM | Message # 15

Rappers
I want to hear your life story

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » New Religious Beliefs
Search: