my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:32 PM | Message # 33

Heads
A bit off topic...but yall kno when people usually have sex they scream "oh my god"..wat do Atheist scream during sex?

Sick With It
Menace Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:35 PM | Message # 34

Heads
i personally fantasize about Marry when i fuck and i say " Oh Marry " rofl rofl rofl

CTownHoodProductions Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:36 PM | Message # 35

Emcees
Quote (Lord_Meth)
A bit off topic...but yall kno when people usually have sex they scream "oh my god"..wat do Atheist scream during sex?

"Oh My Dark Lord"

G-Flex Tha Vet and NtG Duo

"Straight from Thieveland, better known as Cleveland"

http://www.myspace.com/ctownhoodproductions
http://www.youtube.com/user/CTownHood
eboyd Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:36 PM | Message # 36

Heads
LMFAO!!!! i usually don't talk, just make grunting noises (at least during climax) :D

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:36 PM | Message # 37

Heads
Quote (Menace)
i personally fantasize about Marry when i fuck and i say " Oh Marry "

thats not nice......You make Baby Jesus frown

Sick With It
ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:43 PM | Message # 38

Emcees
Well first they pulled out this snake and made me fight it.....
Jk.
No really I was talking to a guy in my youth group and I was like "Erik Im not sure about the whole Jesus thing..... You know?" and he was like "Yeah... Well I'll be right back. Im going to go to the bathroom".
He comes back and was like "Dude read this. I opened my bible and this was the first scripture I read"
I forgot what verse it was but it was in Isiah and it was about being disconnected from god. Then we had that whole crying thing our dorm where everyone prays and stuff. That was nothing new to me. I didnt cry this time, I actually was smiling to see that people could be so humbled by something they cant see, touch, or hear physically.
Then last night, Ben Stuart (who is AMAZING btw) was preaching about how David went with Gods plan and ditched his temple idea and went with gods idea of a plan and everything went ok. He said "Do what you want, but if you feel god calling you to ONE thing, do it.". I heard that little voice say "Taylor, be a lawyer" the whole service. There were no lawyers in our church, no lawyers in my family, nothing. Idont know why but I felt like something was telling me to be a lawyer.
I get home today and I'm like "Yeah so Ben was talking about what we should do in our lives" and my mom was like 'taylor you need to be a lawyer".
She had no idea that I was thinking that last night. I told no one. I had no contact with anyone in my family this week.

Plus, I'm sure erik has felt this before or at least seen it. The feeling when a whole group of people is hugging and praying together, and for that time, they are one with each other and god. You can literally feel something.... It's like the wind. You hear it, see what it does, and hear it, but you never see it itself.

But yeah another thing is I got to thinking "There is a god, no doubt. HE must be really lonely. No one can match his power because he created everything. No one matches his wisdom. He must be really lonely because we cant relate to him due to the fact that humans were born with a lower mental and spiritual capacity. Therefore, he sent Jesus, (himself basically) down in human form so we could relate and learn to love him and live like him and live in his perfect image. If I can make god happy, I want to do it. He created me and everyone else. Everyone I love is in god. God has elements of EVERYONE in him because he created them. Therefore I cannot love someone and not love god as well, as they are apart of god, and god is apart of them at the same time"

Christans have the wrong idea. Its more than just singing a song on sunday and listening to an old man talk. Its about just being at one with people, loving each other, and living the best life you can and not regretting because Jesus died for us, at least thats what I think. For the first time, Christianity TRUELY connected with me this week.

I hope that by some miracle this reaches someone on some level. There is no better feeling than being at peace with your fellow humans and god, and just living life to the fullest.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
I_Guy Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:48 PM | Message # 39

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
"..wat do Atheist scream during sex?

Oh my science.

BTW that video ^^^ is fucking rediculous.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
Menace Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:51 PM | Message # 40

Heads
that literally is being socially accepted into a group that's why you been "transformed" you found socially a group that's the only thing nothing supernatural all that all our life humans are reclusive and when we feel and see such degree of social acceptance we go like WOOW

ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:51 PM | Message # 41

Emcees
I mailed called for his "Prophecys" out of curiousty in june just to see what I would get back....
Fucking scam haha

I_Guy Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:53 PM | Message # 42

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
something was telling me to be a lawyer

Hmmm...a professional liar?

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Plus, I'm sure erik has felt this before or at least seen it. The feeling when a whole group of people is hugging and praying together, and for that time, they are one with each other and god. You can literally feel something.... It's like the wind. You hear it, see what it does, and hear it, but you never see it itself.

That's all psychological shit having to do with personal security, emotional contagion, uniform social acceptability, and socio-emotional sensationalism.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:56 PM | Message # 43

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
that literally is being socially accepted into a group that's why you been "transformed" you found socially a group that's the only thing nothing supernatural all that all our life humans are reclusive and when we feel and see such degree of social acceptance we go like WOOW

I wasnt a misfit before. I had a steady group of freinds. Actually, a very steady one. I am cool with everyone. I didnt really have any people at school that I was like "I hate him because he thinks im lame".
Its not about social accecptance.

Added (25/Jul/09, 7:56 Pm)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (I_Guy)
emotional contagion,, and socio-emotional sensationalism

wuts that

ThaScience Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:56 PM | Message # 44

OGs
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Christans have the wrong idea. Its more than just singing a song on sunday and listening to an old man talk. Its about just being at one with people, loving each other, and living the best life you can and not regretting because Jesus died for us, at least thats what I think. For the first time, Christianity TRUELY connected with me this week.

Respect, You finally get it. Cos I HATE Americans yankies singing in church thinkin they all that.. /end rant

but serisouly, thats what its about, respecting others, Living life etc.

Not just singing and dressing up on sunday, thats for waste's. :p

ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 8:03 PM | Message # 45

Emcees
Quote (8Diagrams)
I know, Christians always say it's the presence of God, but it's so obvious that it's much more simple. Agreed?

I dont get how you can say that... I'm assuming you havent been in that sort of situation before. I mean when it happens, its just like.... Your there. All is one and one is all for that 5 minutes. All my questions about hell were answered right there because I didnt care if I went, because I knew that I love everyone. I knew that nothing material mattered as long as I had a bible, a group of people, music, and food and water. It sounds really stupid but it's just the vibe I had. I was there and it all made sense. everything about it made sense. I didnt cry like everyone else. I was just smiling and laughing because I felt so great at that moment. It was like a spiritual eupohira.

Quote (8Diagrams)
Sounds about right because they pretty much always make shit up. I trust sharks more than lawyers. And that speaks volumes, doesn't it?
no shit I hate lawyers my parents have been fighting a divorce for 8 years now thanks to stupid lawyers not doing what they are suposed to do.

Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » New Religious Beliefs
Search: