Forum moderator: TheWatcher, Menace, I_Guy, Aristotle  
Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » New Religious Beliefs
New Religious Beliefs
ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 26/Jul/09, 0:40 AM | Message # 106

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
holy shit that was dope!

are u being serious or was that sarcasm because I really thought that was dope

also ive been seriously honestly thinking about being a christan rapper..
All week at camp I sat around our dorm and rapped acapella about what was going on around me. Just random stuff like
"There goes Chase walkin past me
I need a phat beat
if anyone wanna battle dont even ask me
Cause I'll tear it up with a mic on the stage
When I'm in my lyrical phase
I tear em up from there shoes to the face
Ive been rappin all week
Here at falls creek
kinda miss my mommy
but thats alright cause im chillin with roddy (my freind Rodrigo)
and were sittin on our bunk
hes kickin the funk
while I'm rockin on the mic hoping to get a buck
so i can go get a dr.pepper or somethin
And I'll share it with you cause I'm full of brotherly lovin
Didnt mean to sound gay
but I kick it the fly way
Now im done man I gotta hit the highway"

that was all off my dome, and That was a pretty good example of what I did all week. Just rap about whatever. Birds, Trees, Shoes, cans, knees, whatever was around me. By the end of the week I had my whole church like "Rap about this! Rap about that! Rap a prayer for us!"
I just found out that you dont have to be a battler. I can do regular rhyme verse well but battling is hard for me.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.

Message edited by ilikebacon3000 - Sunday, 26/Jul/09, 0:50 AM
EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 26/Jul/09, 0:52 AM | Message # 107

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
holy shit that was dope!

pun intended? :D

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 26/Jul/09, 0:54 AM | Message # 108

Emcees
^thats what I thought too.

Also, this is wayyyyy doper than that other guy... No joke this could be passed as a regular rap song, its not even that christan exept the hook but it is seriously dope.
Reminds me of 8mile when he tears up Papa Doc except this guy is black.

s0dr2 Date: Sunday, 26/Jul/09, 1:20 AM | Message # 109

OGs
im not too fond of christian music...only coptic hymns i like...but that first video wwas dope

what about this:

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 26/Jul/09, 1:26 AM | Message # 110

Emcees
Quote (sodr2)
im not too fond of christian music...only coptic hymns i like...but that first video wwas dope

I hated it until I heard "Happy Day" by Tim Hughes.

I_Guy Date: Sunday, 26/Jul/09, 1:30 AM | Message # 111

Heads
LOL Here you go

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 26/Jul/09, 2:11 AM | Message # 112

Emcees
"Jesus was'nt white like the lyin' devil told you"
no shit. He had a semi-dark complection. Tanish.
He was by no means black though.
He was neither black or white.
I think the word for jesus is Jewish.

I lost all respect for MC Ren in this because unlike D.P., Ras Kass, from what I can tell he has no REAL knowledge of what history is besides "The white man is bad"
He seems just as ignorant as a white guy who says that black people are trated farily.

EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 26/Jul/09, 2:43 AM | Message # 113

Heads
i wish MC Ren did more songs with Ice Cube, they go so well together

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
I_Guy Date: Sunday, 26/Jul/09, 2:58 AM | Message # 114

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
i wish MC Ren did more songs with Ice Cube, they go so well together

Yeah no kidding.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
Menace Date: Sunday, 26/Jul/09, 9:03 AM | Message # 115

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)

but somethings will NEVER be proven/discovered so you might as well think how you want.

it's not about that a society to progress and to WORK it must be based on secular humanism and rationalism a society can't be healthy if it's not based on such ideas as you said i think or maybe I might be wrong but you said people should keep religion to themselves and that's TRUE because a society is diverse and if it doesn't work on a secular humanist and rationalist idea conflicts will appear

Quote (ilikebacon3000)

I lost all respect for MC Ren in this because unlike D.P., Ras Kass, from what I can tell he has no REAL knowledge of what history is besides "The white man is bad"
He seems just as ignorant as a white guy who says that black people are trated farily.

what ?? but MC Ren told the truth why you are offended ?? Jesus was a middle eastern man he was a brown dude if i think about 2000 years ago in the middle east he could be more darker then brown too

ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 26/Jul/09, 10:13 AM | Message # 116

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
what ?? but MC Ren told the truth why you are offended ?? Jesus was a middle eastern man he was a brown dude if i think about 2000 years ago in the middle east he could be more darker then brown too

Well the whole thing about him thinking ALL White people are evil, and all white people are misinformed. Unlike in "Nature of the threat" by Ras Kass, he says very little relating to documented historical events. It's no different than me going on a stage with a mic and being like "All black people are gun-owners. They all smoke crack, and if your freinds with them, they will wreck your family and get you in jail. On top of that, Jesus was Nordic."

Menace Date: Sunday, 26/Jul/09, 10:48 AM | Message # 117

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Well the whole thing about him thinking ALL White people are evil, and all white people are misinformed. Unlike in "Nature of the threat" by Ras Kass, he says very little relating to documented historical events. It's no different than me going on a stage with a mic and being like "All black people are gun-owners. They all smoke crack, and if your freinds with them, they will wreck your family and get you in jail. On top of that, Jesus was Nordic."

he didn't say all white people he said the devil the devil or white devil is used in black militant causes as term " the man "or other similar prerogatives you can't be offended because he tells it good if i tell you the white man hides my history why should you be offended ?? when it's the truth i use the term white man in implying that Eurocentrism denies my history not that Erik breaks in my house and steals my books about Africa ( he might did it LOL) it's a METAPHOR for Eurocentrism and nothing else

ThaScience Date: Sunday, 26/Jul/09, 11:07 AM | Message # 118

OGs
Quote (ilikebacon3000)

yh cos Jewish is a colour ;)

and dennis, all my arab/middle eastern firends are just as white as europeans.. the summer time they stay pale or go brown.. sme more so then latin white people.. but if there turkish, kurdish, iraqi, iranian etc they tecnically have the same skin as us. how do i know cos our black friends wanted to compare us like 2 weeks ago for a laugh.. very different facial features and hair. but from skin tone on face, arms, etc its the same. so to say that all middle eastern ppl are brown is complete false.. and ur half arab urself.. shame on u. the only "brown" friends we have our from india and pakistan. so pls hush it. jesus WAS NOT white european. but to say oh hes jewish.. sounds dumb.. il say it again to get threw ur skull. HE WAS NOT WHITE EUROPEAN.. but u go over the top in ur point.

Quote (ilikebacon3000)

first of all, who gives a fuck what some rapper says.. whether its all white ppl like u put it, or the man, as dennis puts it.. it doesnt matter. do u rly get offnded when he says that?

Menace Date: Sunday, 26/Jul/09, 11:38 AM | Message # 119

Heads
Quote (ThaScience)
and dennis, all my arab/middle eastern firends are just as white as europeans.. the summer time they stay pale or go brown.. sme more so then latin white people.. but if there turkish, kurdish, iraqi, iranian etc they tecnically have the same skin as us. how do i know cos our black friends wanted to compare us like 2 weeks ago for a laugh.. very different facial features and hair. but from skin tone on face, arms, etc its the same. so to say that all middle eastern ppl are brown is complete false.. and ur half arab urself.. shame on u. the only "brown" friends we have our from india and pakistan. so pls hush it. jesus WAS NOT white european. but to say oh hes jewish.. sounds dumb.. il say it again to get threw ur skull. HE WAS NOT WHITE EUROPEAN.. but u go over the top in ur point.

OK the general misconception appears well i don't wanna sound rude but let me tell you something Turks , Kurds Iranians , Pakistani's are not SEMITIC people they are ARYAN people even their languages do not belong to the Semitic category Azerbaijani, Kurdish, Persian, Gilaki, Turkish, ancient Sumerian, and Nubian — do not belong to the larger Semitic language family. Semitic people can be identified by the language they speak and the region they are from. People that speak modern forms of Akkadian, Amharic, Arabic, Aramaic, Ge'ez, Hebrew, Maltese, Phoenician, Tigre and Tigrinya are called SEMITICS your friends are not SEMITICS. Jesus was born in Judea and he spoke HEBREW so he was a JEW he was from the SEMITIC family. Hope you understand me.

ThaScience Date: Sunday, 26/Jul/09, 11:57 AM | Message # 120

OGs
^ yh i have jewish friends too, i know..

Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » New Religious Beliefs
Search: