Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience, s0dr2  
Forum » Knowledge » Politics/Economics » marketing
marketing
J-Breakz Date: Friday, 23/Sep/11, 3:22 PM | Message # 46

Heads
shiiiiit... i can't say i've had much Mexican in San Diego but i think we have some pretty bomb Mexican food joints here in LA.

I have to be just looking at the wrong places, it wouldn't make sense that LA wouldn't have good mexican food. The places i been dont use guac, or i have to ask for it and pay extra lol.

livin life like some cheesy movie
J-Breakz Date: Friday, 23/Sep/11, 3:26 PM | Message # 47

Heads
Quote (Menace)

So you didn't "destroy" nothing, you just bickered with Erik and ignored the facts. These statistics are antithetical to every argument you have against lib-soc.

I'm not against cooperatives, im against the idea that private property should be abolished. You need private property so businesses get an idea of where to set prices for their products.

livin life like some cheesy movie
Menace Date: Friday, 23/Sep/11, 3:41 PM | Message # 48

Heads
Quote (J-Breakz)
I'm not against cooperatives, im against the idea that private property should be abolished. You need private property so businesses get an idea of where to set prices for their products.

That's irrelevant, because private property is nonexistent in cooperatives. Cooperatives are a form of collective property. And maybe i am mistaking, but prices are set in the "free market" by economic entities, no? it doesn't matter what kind of form these entities take. That's how i learned in school.

Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 23/Sep/11, 5:57 PM | Message # 49

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
shiiiiit... i can't say i've had much Mexican in San Diego but i think we have some pretty bomb Mexican food joints here in LA. i can't think of anything specifically in the Glendale area but i do recall having gone to a few in the somewhat nearby neighborhoods of Echo Park and Eagle Rock, though idr where because it's been a while. however, if you are willing to travel a little bit (like 10-20 minutes), there are a few good spots near me and near the outer edges of the Burbank area. for example, Daniel's Tacos in Sun Valley is damn good if you're just looking for the traditional burritos, tacos, tortas, etc. and they're open until like 2 in the morning. there are also random taco trucks throughout the city that are pretty good for that. if you are looking more for a carniceria where you can buy a full plate of tender, grilled meat with veggies, beans, rice and tortillas for a reasonable price, there's a place i always go to called La Vaquita in Tujunga. i always get a plate with a pound of ranchera meat (a specific cut and preparation style of carne asada) and i make sure to ask for a good amount of grilled bell peppers on the plate with it. they usually put some of that as well as green onions with the buds attached, zucchini, peppers, and they give me a sauce on the side. i also usually ask for a lime. also, they have really good fresh made chicharrones.

You big hungry bitch lol Omaha has good Mexican food too lol.

Sick With It
Menace Date: Friday, 23/Sep/11, 7:51 PM | Message # 50

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)

You big hungry bitch lol Omaha has good Mexican food too lol.

Omaha is a redneck city

ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 24/Sep/11, 1:23 AM | Message # 51

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
Omaha is a redneck city

How you gonna say that if you've never been

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
eboyd Date: Saturday, 24/Sep/11, 3:41 AM | Message # 52

Heads
Taylor Young is a redneck city

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 24/Sep/11, 10:31 AM | Message # 53

Emcees
:o No!

Erik, imma type up a reply tomorrow, the last two days and today have been crazy, i'm about to go to work till 4 or so, then i have a show tonight, so i won't be near a computer till at least midnight or so.. woohoo for 18 hour days!

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Forum » Knowledge » Politics/Economics » marketing
Search: