Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience, s0dr2  
Forum » Knowledge » Politics/Economics » marketing
marketing
J-Breakz Date: Saturday, 17/Sep/11, 10:38 AM | Message # 1

Heads
im livin over in glendale now goin to the community college over there.. rlly nice. n i have a marketing class wher i wont start arguments there but it makes me think.... how can marketers believe they can control preference wen 80 percent of all marketing strategies fail? isnt that basically proof they cant?

livin life like some cheesy movie
Menace Date: Saturday, 17/Sep/11, 3:01 PM | Message # 2

Heads
Isn't this a problem in the so called "free market" system in general?

eboyd Date: Saturday, 17/Sep/11, 4:32 PM | Message # 3

Heads
We don't talk about this type of shit here at RHHF anymore. We only talk about important shit now, like what Drake ate for breakfast.

Btw, you're going to GCC now? I live like 10 mins away from you then.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 17/Sep/11, 5:06 PM | Message # 4

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
We don't talk about this type of shit here at RHHF anymore. We only talk about important shit now, like what Drake ate for breakfast.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Adam Date: Saturday, 17/Sep/11, 8:36 PM | Message # 5

B-Girls
Dude death grips/das racist/tyler/lilb does not = drake lol

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
J-Breakz Date: Sunday, 18/Sep/11, 11:51 AM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (Menace)
Isn't this a problem in the so called "free market" system in general?

What? Another overconfident marketer? If you wanna kill the telemarketers I have no problem with that.

Speakin of Drake, is young money falling off the pop map? I guess wiz khalifa is taking over now.

Btw, you're going to GCC now? I live like 10 mins away from you then.

Yup yup, glendale is freakin nice. Except the lights make me wanna go crazy. I already got two traffic tickets for red lights.

livin life like some cheesy movie
eboyd Date: Sunday, 18/Sep/11, 2:13 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Quote (J-Breakz)
Yup yup, glendale is freakin nice. Except the lights make me wanna go crazy. I already got two traffic tickets for red lights.

man, i had a fucking red light camera snap a picture of me while passing your school one time because the light changed quickly so i stopped a little bit past the line. luckily i've never had a red light ticket make it to my house :D

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 18/Sep/11, 9:17 PM | Message # 8

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
man, i had a fucking red light camera snap a picture of me while passing your school one time because the light changed quickly so i stopped a little bit past the line. luckily i've never had a red light ticket make it to my house

wtf is this shit? out here we don't have none of that fancy shit, long as a cop doesn't see you, you're good. and i don't live in bumfuck no where, i mean oklahoma isn't THAT far behind.. idk maybe cali is just weird, i've heard of some weird regulations/laws/general stuff that you guys have out there that i've never even heard of in oklahoma or texas.

Adam Date: Sunday, 18/Sep/11, 9:19 PM | Message # 9

B-Girls
ok is a fucking redneck piece of shit hick fucking place. and cali is high born, you know this.

ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 18/Sep/11, 9:26 PM | Message # 10

Emcees
Quote (Adam)
ok is a fucking redneck piece of shit hick fucking place. and cali is high born, you know this.

and that's how we like it here down south brother, adam you know that this "rap" music is not welcome 'round these here parts anyways

Adam Date: Sunday, 18/Sep/11, 10:34 PM | Message # 11

B-Girls
no question enters the small crevice of my mind cousin taylor, these foolhardy hooligans gonna have to pay for making my stepdaughter/sister/cousin pregnant

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 18/Sep/11, 11:40 PM | Message # 12

Heads
California is a redneck city.
Quote (J-Breakz)
n i have a marketing class wher i wont start arguments there but it makes me think.... how can marketers believe they can control preference wen 80 percent of all marketing strategies fail? isnt that basically proof they cant

Marketing...yikes...Thats why Ima have an book agent to worry about this shit for me. I only need to focus on my writing lol

Btw. Taylor = Winning with the picture lol

Sick With It
ilikebacon3000 Date: Monday, 19/Sep/11, 0:41 AM | Message # 13

Emcees
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Marketing...yikes...Thats why Ima have an book agent to worry about this shit for me. I only need to focus on my writing lol

look out, fuckers are shady. idk if that's anything like a show booker for bands but my band has been booking shows and they're always trying to scheme on some overpriced shit, so we vowed as a band to never play a show that will cost over 10 bucks per ticket, music should be avalible to whoever wants, and 10 dollars is already pushing it for me, if i had control over it, all our shows would be free.
anyways i'm ranting lol but yeah them agent people are fuckin ridiculous
in the words of Purple mouth bandits "They don't want you they want what you got, talent is abusedm lost in the afterthought. Root of all evil, strife and upheavel, money above all... FUCK THE PEOPLE."

Adam Date: Monday, 19/Sep/11, 8:26 AM | Message # 14

B-Girls
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
"They don't want you they want what you got, talent is abusedm lost in the afterthought. Root of all evil, strife and upheavel, money above all... FUCK THE PEOPLE."

its just business dawg, you gotta get dem racks nahmean ahah swag leggo.

Lord_Meth Date: Monday, 19/Sep/11, 9:03 AM | Message # 15

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
look out, fuckers are shady. idk if that's anything like a show booker for bands but my band has been booking shows and they're always trying to scheme on some overpriced shit, so we vowed as a band to never play a show that will cost over 10 bucks per ticket, music should be avalible to whoever wants, and 10 dollars is already pushing it for me, if i had control over it, all our shows would be free.
anyways i'm ranting lol but yeah them agent people are fuckin ridiculous
in the words of Purple mouth bandits "They don't want you they want what you got, talent is abusedm lost in the afterthought. Root of all evil, strife and upheavel, money above all... FUCK THE PEOPLE."

Its not like that so much in the literary world. Literary agents are waaaay more professional and honest than music agents. However, they are some schiesty lesser known agents who will CHARGE an author JUST TO EVEN LOOK AT IT. And its not supposed to be like that.

Sick With It
Forum » Knowledge » Politics/Economics » marketing
Search: