[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 8 of 8
  • «
Forum moderator: TheWatcher, Menace, I_Guy, Aristotle  
Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » UGHHH Jesus camp (the movie)
UGHHH Jesus camp
Menace Date: Monday, 06/Jul/09, 2:32 PM | Message # 106

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
k now can you answer bacon's question?

LOL

Quote (8Diagrams)
Are you gonna back that up with anything or let your ignorance do all the talking?? LOL

MENTAL CAPACITY is the same 10% as it was at the first homosapiens

Quote (Lord_Meth)
if we were to use 100% of our brain capacity..dont u think we would have pyschic powers? or be fucking smart?

this woman uses 63%

Menace Date: Monday, 06/Jul/09, 2:42 PM | Message # 107

Heads
Quote (8Diagrams)
Ok, now you're just being redundant and not proving anything. I appreciate that you have a solid arguement, but you need FACTS to BACK IT UP.

what fucking facts it's a scientific fact that we use and used only 10% of our brain what you want a page from fucking wikipedia ?? GOD/Buddha/Allah/Joe Pesci our mind always works but most of our mind is unconscious that conscious is measured to be at 10% here's a book on the unconscious mind and it also tells us how much we use from it http://www.amazon.com/Power-Your-Subconscious-Mind/dp/0553583182

Menace Date: Monday, 06/Jul/09, 2:57 PM | Message # 108

Heads
Quote (8Diagrams)

And who was this proven by?? No one. It's just a theory. And theories are just hypothetical. The human brain and mind cannot be fully understood by anybody, therefor this cannot be a fact.

it can be understood CT scans and MRIs shows us what percent of our conscious brain is active

Menace Date: Monday, 06/Jul/09, 3:14 PM | Message # 109

Heads
Quote (8Diagrams)
Do we really know what we're looking at, though?

don't pull that magico esoteric BS on me our brain when active emits a magnetic resonance that's how we measure how much of our brain is active this an exact science no need for speculation

ilikebacon3000 Date: Monday, 06/Jul/09, 3:41 PM | Message # 110

Emcees
menace never answered my question

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
ilikebacon3000 Date: Monday, 06/Jul/09, 4:13 PM | Message # 111

Emcees
Quote (8Diagrams)
What was your question again?

how the fuck does he learn all this random shit?

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Menace Date: Monday, 06/Jul/09, 4:15 PM | Message # 112

Heads
Quote (8Diagrams)
?

LOL biggrin 7L & ESOTERIC ROCKS !!!! and they are very underrated both in the underground and here on the website and NO i mean esoteric like this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esotericism

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
menace never answered my question

develop on the question what you actually mean ?? cause what we talked here me and Adam ( TheScience) is simple history everyone once in their lives learned at school about the crusades

eboyd Date: Monday, 06/Jul/09, 4:30 PM | Message # 113

Heads
He asked Menace where he learns all this shit.

8, Menace is right, but there were studies done on this and yes, it's just theoretical, but assuming it is false or not likely to be true only because it is an unproven theory is a burden of proof fallacy (look it up) and such appeals to ignorance make your argument null.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Monday, 06/Jul/09, 5:11 PM | Message # 114

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
8, Menace is right, but there were studies done on this and yes, it's just theoretical, but assuming it is false or not likely to be true only because it is an unproven theory is a burden of proof fallacy (look it up) and such appeals to ignorance make your argument null.

i won again dude 8diagram your right i ALWAYS WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote (eboyd)
He asked Menace where he learns all this shit.

Oh that's what he meant well i don't know reading on history , economics and politics is my hobby most of the time

ThaScience Date: Monday, 06/Jul/09, 5:17 PM | Message # 115

OGs
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
how the fuck does he learn all this random shit?

I dont know if dennis knows, but ive known all the topics n people he brings up.. I cant be bothered to talk about saladin or richard.. the 1st lol.
will agree to disagree.. but anyway, you jus have to watch documentaries and read books, going to college helps too. hope that answers ur question ilikebacon3000

-edit

Quote (Menace)
is simple history

biggrin

Message edited by ThaScience - Monday, 06/Jul/09, 5:19 PM
Menace Date: Monday, 06/Jul/09, 5:31 PM | Message # 116

Heads
Quote (ThaScience)
I cant be bothered to talk about saladin or richard.. the 1st lol.
will agree to disagree..

i just told you historical facts i didn't bullshit here it was just an imperial war to cripple the biggest empire in the east that was my point

Menace Date: Tuesday, 07/Jul/09, 1:59 PM | Message # 117

Heads
Quote (8Diagrams)
Man, suck my balls, I win because if we had always had the same brain capacity, the scientists of yesterday wouldn't have been making bullshit theories, now would they?

we talking about capacity not volume they are 2 total different things wink

Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » UGHHH Jesus camp (the movie)
  • Page 8 of 8
  • «
Search: