[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: TheWatcher, Menace, I_Guy, Aristotle  
Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » Evidence For God?
Evidence For God?
eboyd Date: Tuesday, 27/Oct/09, 7:34 PM | Message # 61

Heads
Quote (Menace)
because he has a sadistic plan you know life won't be life whit out struggling or we must struggle so we can get into his kingdom and be rewarded and many more fucked up responses these people are morally fucked in my opinion God can create an Utopia for us but nah he loves being worshiped and praised woow what fucked up qualities this God has it's the biggest MORAL DILEMMA for any theist i call it Utopia versus Hiroshima isn't enough ?? we nuked each other isn't that enough ?? we done some unimaginable and unexplainable things as a species isn't that enough ?? enough pain ? now Sodr2 will come and tell me it's Gods awesome plan or who am i to put this question or it's because Adam and Even and the original sin that's why are suffering i advice these people to visit Auschwitz if they are in Poland what sadistic God could allow that ?? what for him around 60 million people dead in WW2 is just nothing in his eyes ?? God lacks basic morality

yep

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 27/Oct/09, 11:40 PM | Message # 62

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
i dont know the exact reasons why a good and powerful god allows people to suffer,

Don't you know your own theology? There is evil for the greater good, so says theology. In an attempt to not interfere with human free will by god's omnibenevolence, he allows humans to act as they choose by their own free will. They do not always choose the best, thus evil emerges in a world that could be perfect if only they would always choose good. Heaven is the greater good to which all necessary evil leads, and by which all unnecessary evil is justified.

Quote (EmSeeD)
you can't believe every rumor you read about on the internet though

That analogy is flawed. It compares a conceptual idea to empirical ideas. There is no way to test this hypothesis. In fact good or evil doesn't exist anywhere but in human minds. So to say that it is on the level of hot/cold and light/dark is a misconception. Sure it is a clever idea and a deserving suggestion, but it has no standing. Good does not exist in an inorganic unconscious universe.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 27/Oct/09, 11:52 PM | Message # 63

Heads
i understand, but i think there's is such a thing as a good action or a bad action, like there's doing something the right way and doing something the wrong way. but then i don't know if that requires anything spiritual.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 27/Oct/09, 11:57 PM | Message # 64

Heads
I can relate, but it is all too subjective. The better way to determine "right" or "wrong" is by "what makes sense" on an existential scale. I will post my whole theory of "positive nihilism" and "realmism," someday here soon. They both address this.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
eboyd Date: Wednesday, 28/Oct/09, 1:11 AM | Message # 65

Heads
I_Guy, we need to start collabing on philosophy. Maybe together we can start writing essays and books someday where we use our disagreements to an advantage within the writings. What do you think? Btw, I lost your phone number. If you want to keep in contact that way, PM me and we can exchange numbers again if you like. I think we are both quite well equipped philosophically speaking and if we want, some time in the future when we have fully refined our philosophies, we can probably come up with some good philosophical arguments that will open some eyes.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 28/Oct/09, 9:09 AM | Message # 66

Heads

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

s0dr2 Date: Wednesday, 28/Oct/09, 10:09 AM | Message # 67

OGs
Quote (eboyd)
But if we couldn't sin at all, there would be no need for hell and no bad thinks on earth would exist.

but we did sin...by our original sin, we fell into a fallen creation, so bad things exist

Quote (eboyd)
See, that's the problem. It's about your opinion on it, not the church's. What do YOU think? Your opinion may be vastly different from the church's. That is what I learned of myself. When I was young I didn't even know what the church or Christianity was all about. I remember being shocked and thinking how ridiculous it was when I found out that Jesus was supposed to be not only God's son, but the carnal embodiment of God. It took me until I was in my late teens/twenties (so less than 5 years ago, possibly only 2) to learn what faith really was and when I did I realized that I did not agree with the idea of having faith in something and being told to try to avoid the temptation of doubting because it is a bad thing and God wants me to have faith in him no matter how irrational it was. Now you have a much firmer grasp of the bible than I did, but anyone with a working brain is going to have opinions that are unique to them. Maybe you have some pretty unique beliefs when it comes to religion but you just don't know it yet because you haven't went out and sought for the truth for yourself. Sure, if the church shares your opinion, BRIEFLY address their writing, then share your opinion on it.

well... im sure there are catholic teachings that disagree with orthodox teachings that may be correct.... but overall its kind of hard to have an alternative opinion on things like "love you're neighbor"...although i could give a commentary on it

to learn what faith really was and when I did I realized that I did not agree with the idea of having faith in something and being told to try to avoid the temptation of doubting because it is a bad thing and God wants me to have faith in him no matter how irrational it was.

i would say that there is nothing wrong with questioning one's belief, but you have to be careful... if a God existed, he would most certainly make his existence clear to us, so i think you have a different definition of what faith really is...and do you really think God WANTS you to believe in something irrational? and dont you at least agree, assuming God does exist, that if one questions his faith, that it can lead to disbelief which would be a tragedy?

i just have a question... do you see a difference between a mormon or a scientologist's beliefs and a Christian's beliefs? i can only imagine the frustration i would have debating with a mormon

Quote (eboyd)
If you were a father and had two grown sons who were self sustaining and one had the other at your house and was slowly torchering him, ripping his limbs off and such. Would you not step in, even if it was between your two adult sons, and tell the one doing the torchering "no" and stopped him from doing it? Well, I would. Why doesn't God do anything?

Quote (I_Guy)
Don't you know your own theology? There is evil for the greater good, so says theology. In an attempt to not interfere with human free will by god's omnibenevolence, he allows humans to act as they choose by their own free will. They do not always choose the best, thus evil emerges in a world that could be perfect if only they would always choose good. Heaven is the greater good to which all necessary evil leads, and by which all unnecessary evil is justified.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Menace Date: Wednesday, 28/Oct/09, 12:15 PM | Message # 68

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
but we did sin...by our original sin, we fell into a fallen creation, so bad things exist

we fallen where ?? dude you know how morally wrong is this argument of yours ??

I_Guy Date: Wednesday, 28/Oct/09, 12:37 PM | Message # 69

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
I_Guy, we need to start collabing on philosophy. Maybe together we can start writing essays and books someday where we use our disagreements to an advantage within the writings. What do you think? Btw, I lost your phone number. If you want to keep in contact that way, PM me and we can exchange numbers again if you like. I think we are both quite well equipped philosophically speaking and if we want, some time in the future when we have fully refined our philosophies, we can probably come up with some good philosophical arguments that will open some eyes.

Yeah, that would be great. And yeah, some of our contrasting views would really be beneficial. It would make the reading more comprehensive. Some of the most comprehensive philosophy I have read have been dialogues with different points of view on the argument.

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 28/Oct/09, 12:44 PM | Message # 70

Heads
Lol! I like how you presented I_Guy's argument as your own even though you should know that he was presenting an easily refutable claim. I'll let I_Guy refute his own claim since you used it after he presented it by simply quoting him. I could refute it myself but the way you handled that doesn't even warrant my response. As to the rest of the comment, you drew DEATHLY close to the absurdity that is Pascal's Wager. I will show you how this is easily refuted:

Pascal's Wager says that if Christians believe and are wrong, when they die they go nowhere and the same for nonbelievers, but if Christians are right, they go to heaven and nonbelievers go to hell. The problem here is there is no consideration for other religions. If we add Islam in here, nonbelievers can actually avoid going to hell and possibly even go to heaven if they lead a good enough life, whereas people of other religious beliefs that do not follow Islam (Christianity included) go to hell automatically because they worship a false God. Now add the 200,000 or so other religions into that and we'll see what the odds become. As you can see, your odds are about as good as mine of going to heaven in the grand scheme of things.

You also brought up other religions and recognizing that they aren't all on the same level. I agree. Some religions are far more dangerous than others and some are morally superior, but even though Christianity would be far from the bottom, it isn't exactly at the top of the list either. I'd probably put Buddhism, Hinduism and Jainism at the top of the list, while certain ancient religions, sects of Christianity, Islam and Judaism would be at the bottom. Mainline Christianity and Islam would be fighting for a spot somewhere in the middle because each have their good points and their bad points, and Judaism would fall behind them slightly because they have no book eradicating the viciousness of the old testament like Christianity and Islam do. Remember, Sharia Law is equivalent to Mozaic Law. Both were followed in ancient times and then eradicated by either a prophet or a God later on. The only difference is that Islam is so young that it is to this day going through the same things that Christianity went through during the Crusades and Inquisition only they now have better weaponry.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

s0dr2 Date: Wednesday, 28/Oct/09, 1:34 PM | Message # 71

OGs
Quote (Menace)
we fallen where ?? dude you know how morally wrong is this argument of yours ??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_sin

Quote (eboyd)
Lol! I like how you presented I_Guy's argument as your own even though you should know that he was presenting an easily refutable claim.

lol

but even if it is refutable, the original question "how can a good/powerful God allow someone to suffer," i still say we do not know, though much has been revealed to us about the positiveness about it

and i dont see how i drew close to pascal's wager, but

Quote (eboyd)
Pascal's Wager says that if Christians believe and are wrong, when they die they go nowhere and the same for nonbelievers, but if Christians are right, they go to heaven and nonbelievers go to hell. The problem here is there is no consideration for other religions. If we add Islam in here, nonbelievers can actually avoid going to hell and possibly even go to heaven if they lead a good enough life, whereas people of other religious beliefs that do not follow Islam (Christianity included) go to hell automatically because they worship a false God. Now add the 200,000 or so other religions into that and we'll see what the odds become. As you can see, your odds are about as good as mine of going to heaven in the grand scheme of things.

that assumes that all religions are on the same level, but as you said, they are not... if i were to pick a religion based on common sense and likelihood, why , for eg, would i pick the god of Islam who requires total submission instead of love, and the prophets before Jesus (who they believe in) pointed to a loving God? same thing can be said for many other of the 200 000 religions

Quote (eboyd)
I'd probably put Buddhism, Hinduism and Jainism at the top of the list, while certain ancient religions, sects of Christianity, Islam and Judaism would be at the bottom.

why? you would choose the vedas over the Bible?

Quote (eboyd)
Mainline Christianity and Islam would be fighting for a spot somewhere in the middle because each have their good points and their bad points,

im curious, what are (briefly) the bad points of Christianity?

Quote (eboyd)
Remember, Sharia Law is equivalent to Mozaic Law. Both were followed in ancient times and then eradicated by either a prophet or a God later on. The only difference is that Islam is so young that it is to this day going through the same things that Christianity went through during the Crusades and Inquisition only they now have better weaponry.

really? an eye for an eye is equivalent to thou shall not kill? and i dont think the Mozaic Law encouraged torturing... i would agree that they are similar though, but so what? you are forgetting what they believe called "God's will"... Christians are still subjected to the Mozaic Law (however the punishments are postponed until after death)... and btw, how can you compare the Crusades which goes against the teachings of Christianity to what Islam is doing?

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

I_Guy Date: Wednesday, 28/Oct/09, 2:57 PM | Message # 72

Heads
Quote (sodr2)

Quote (sodr2)
but even if it is refutable, the original question "how can a good/powerful God allow someone to suffer,"

Theologians for centuries have attempted to justify the ways of god and they have done so very cleverly. Sure it rests upon the presupposition that God exists, but if he did, their logic would be a consistent justification. But when you bring up "the fall of mankind" you throw it all off track completely. Allow me to show,

Almost anyone who studies theology will agree that God is omnipotent, omnibenevolent, and omniscient (among a few irrelevant others).

As I said, it has been suggested that two kinds of evil exist for two reasons:
1. Necessary evil created by the bad choices of mankind's free will
2. Then unnecessary evil created by evil agents who oppose god and bring evil into the world

So the argument arises, "well if God is omnipotent, then why didn't he simply make a world in which no sin, mistakes, or evil could ever occur?" The answer would be that, beings he is omnibenevolent (all good and just), he values freedom (free will) the most. Therefore people will naturally make the wrong choices due to their naivety and self interest (among a vast array of other reasons). So another argument arises, "well why didn't he simply make it so that people are incapable of being naive and self interested?" The answer would be that there is no way to be all good, fair, and just if he were to rig everything up as perfect, because it would require him to restrict freedom in some way. Thus necessary evil enters the world. By "necessary" they mean that god knows that this evil will enter the world (after all he is omniscient), and beings he allows it, it becomes a necessary evil. This necessary evil is the free will of mankind. When humans begin to exercise their free will, evil enters the world if they make bad choices. However, the afterlife exists to justify these necessary evils of free will, and punish or reward the actions of people. Furthermore,
if evil agents exist, then "unnecessary evils" enter the world by the free will of the devil.

Through God's omnis he allows these things to happen because it is for the "best" and if he were to intervene one omni would contradict another. So through a master plan justice is served. People who chose to do wrong by their free will go to hell, those who chose to do right and got the short end of the stick go to heaven. The afterlife is supposed to be the solution to the problems of life.

Now this all seems very clever, but it is contradicting from the start. The contradiction begins with human free will. Theologians will claim that perfection can never be achieved as long as human beings have free will, because we have a weakness to temptation. So the contradictions arrive when we address the afterlife. They will say that there was no other way for God to have set up the world except how it is. So the world has to be imperfect and have necessary evil to reach a greater good (heaven). BUT, isn't heaven perfect? Therefore God CAN create a perfect world, this perfect world is heaven. So why go through the trouble in the first place. Why didn't he just make the world a heaven?

This problem leads on. If heaven is supposed to be perfect, do the angels in heaven truly have free will? They obviously do, Lucifer chose to betray God, and this was by his own free will. So it is here we have a contradiction within a contradiction, because this would prove that heaven can't be perfect if individuals can choose to do ill by their own free will. So Lucifer was cast into hell (created by God to contain unnecessary evil). This leads on to several more problems like: why doesn't God just eradicate the devil now. In response we get the lousy excuse of Armageddon.

So when you throw in "the fall of mankind" it creates a new contradiction. The world WAS once perfect, so it WAS within the capacity of God to rig the world up so it can be perfect. Yet somehow he allowed the devil to intervene. Is this because God values Satan's free will? Or is it because Satan is just as omnipotent as God? These questions are never answered and the whole argument swirls in a hurricane of clever, but contradicting ideas of a vast multiplexity. The contradictions lead to other contradictions and the variations of the justifications create a confusing smokescreen that these Theologians can hide behind. The simple fact is that it is bullshit. It reminds me of a little crook trying to constantly weasel his way out of his altering story. It creates a massive fog of confusion that an interrogator would have to stumble through. That's all these theologians are doing, they are simply trying to weasel their way out of the problems that naive ancient men have created. They are trying to justify that which cannot be justified. They are simply wondering around in the dark trying to describe what they cannot see, when most likely, there is nothing there to describe in the first place.

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 28/Oct/09, 2:57 PM | Message # 73

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
much has been revealed to us about the positiveness about it

What does this even mean? Explain please.

Quote (sodr2)
and i dont see how i drew close to pascal's wager

Quote (sodr2)
and dont you at least agree, assuming God does exist, that if one questions his faith, that it can lead to disbelief which would be a tragedy?

If you don't see how that is similar to Pascal's Wager then idk if you quite understand the concept.

Quote (sodr2)
that assumes that all religions are on the same level, but as you said, they are not.

Morally speaking, some religions are superior to others. When it comes to the truth of their claims, most religions are on par with each other. The only ones that are more logical are the top 3 that I mentioned because they do not make as many outlandish claims. They are all atheistic religions (the Hindu's Gods are acknowledged in the religion as imaginary, on level with that of dreams). They are also more moral because they preach peace without much (or any) mention of violence unless in reference to the violence of another people and condemning it. I'd probably put Buddhism at the top. The rest of the religions, however, make outlandish claims and mention seriously immoral things that their Gods do without condemning them.

Quote (sodr2)
if i were to pick a religion based on common sense and likelihood, why , for eg, would i pick the god of Islam who requires total submission instead of love, and the prophets before Jesus (who they believe in) pointed to a loving God? same thing can be said for many other of the 200 000 religions

That's just utter bias. Allah is just as loving if not more so than the God of the bible. The only difference is that Christianity may not actually specifically mention submission, but it definitely preaches it. Any God who requires you believe in Him or be burned for eternity is implying submission. I will let Menace argue for Islam though as he has read a whole lot more of the Koran than I have and he is more qualified to argue for it than I am.

Quote (sodr2)
why? you would choose the vedas over the Bible?

I think I explained this pretty well earlier but I'll add on a bit. Those religions don't actually deify any particular beings. Basically they are spiritual atheism. They also heavily preach peace with little mention of violence. That is why my uncle, who was a life long catholic, converted to buddhism. He finally saw the hypocrisy of christianity and other non-atheistic religions.

Quote (sodr2)
well, once again, I did distinguish between the different forms of christianity and said some are worse than others. For example, mormonism, I would agree, is by far the worst, because of many hypocrisies and immoral teachings in the book of mormon, plus, Adam Smith, who created Mormonism, was a known fraud and was arrested on more than one occasion for this. But mainline (literal bible interpretation but non-fundamentalist) christianity has many hypocrisies that I have already outlined extensively elsewhere that can be conveniently interpreted.

Quote (sodr2)
really? an eye for an eye is equivalent to thou shall not kill? and i dont think the Mozaic Law encouraged torturing... i would agree that they are similar though, but so what? you are forgetting what they believe called "God's will"... Christians are still subjected to the Mozaic Law (however the punishments are postponed until after death)... and btw, how can you compare the Crusades which goes against the teachings of Christianity to what Islam is doing?

Islamic holy wars also go against most teachings of Islam which preach peace above all things, though are just as hypocritical as the peaceful teachings of Christianity. The only difference is superior weaponry. I'll let Menace argue the rest with you.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

I_Guy Date: Wednesday, 28/Oct/09, 3:18 PM | Message # 74

Heads
To add to my last comment, although a bit off topic, but interesting, there have even been justifications for Satan. It can be suggested that Satan doesn't think he is doing "evil." He simply is doing that which opposes God, and if that takes evil then so be it. So to Satan, anything evil is "good." For Satan the evil he commits is a "necessary" evil because it is used to oppose the tyrant God. Satan would then actually view God as evil. After all God would be the ruling king of the universe. That doesn't seem right to Satan, so he rebels similar to how people rebel dictators, because by his very essence God is the mighty ruler of everything. It would seem to make sense that Satan would have a motive, and not simply become evil in the blink of an eye. Especially if Satan would see the kind of God we see, I wouldn't blame him. A bit outlandish. But I think that's how the Laveyan Satanists look at it when it comes to the mythology.

Menace Date: Wednesday, 28/Oct/09, 6:26 PM | Message # 75

Heads
Quote (I_Guy)
Theologians for centuries have attempted to justify the ways of god and they have done so very cleverly. Sure it rests upon the presupposition that God exists, but if he did, their logic would be a consistent justification. But when you bring up "the fall of mankind" you throw it all off track completely. Allow me to show,

Almost anyone who studies theology will agree that God is omnipotent, omnibenevolent, and omniscient (among a few irrelevant others).

As I said, it has been suggested that two kinds of evil exist for two reasons:
1. Necessary evil created by the bad choices of mankind's free will
2. Then unnecessary evil created by evil agents who oppose god and bring evil into the world

So the argument arises, "well if God is omnipotent, then why didn't he simply make a world in which no sin, mistakes, or evil could ever occur?" The answer would be that, beings he is omnibenevolent (all good and just), he values freedom (free will) the most. Therefore people will naturally make the wrong choices due to their naivety and self interest (among a vast array of other reasons). So another argument arises, "well why didn't he simply make it so that people are incapable of being naive and self interested?" The answer would be that there is no way to be all good, fair, and just if he were to rig everything up as perfect, because it would require him to restrict freedom in some way. Thus necessary evil enters the world. By "necessary" they mean that god knows that this evil will enter the world (after all he is omniscient), and beings he allows it, it becomes a necessary evil. This necessary evil is the free will of mankind. When humans begin to exercise their free will, evil enters the world if they make bad choices. However, the afterlife exists to justify these necessary evils of free will, and punish or reward the actions of people. Furthermore,
if evil agents exist, then "unnecessary evils" enter the world by the free will of the devil.

Through God's omnis he allows these things to happen because it is for the "best" and if he were to intervene one omni would contradict another. So through a master plan justice is served. People who chose to do wrong by their free will go to hell, those who chose to do right and got the short end of the stick go to heaven. The afterlife is supposed to be the solution to the problems of life.

Now this all seems very clever, but it is contradicting from the start. The contradiction begins with human free will. Theologians will claim that perfection can never be achieved as long as human beings have free will, because we have a weakness to temptation. So the contradictions arrive when we address the afterlife. They will say that there was no other way for God to have set up the world except how it is. So the world has to be imperfect and have necessary evil to reach a greater good (heaven). BUT, isn't heaven perfect? Therefore God CAN create a perfect world, this perfect world is heaven. So why go through the trouble in the first place. Why didn't he just make the world a heaven?

This problem leads on. If heaven is supposed to be perfect, do the angels in heaven truly have free will? They obviously do, Lucifer chose to betray God, and this was by his own free will. So it is here we have a contradiction within a contradiction, because this would prove that heaven can't be perfect if individuals can choose to do ill by their own free will. So Lucifer was cast into hell (created by God to contain unnecessary evil). This leads on to several more problems like: why doesn't God just eradicate the devil now. In response we get the lousy excuse of Armageddon.

So when you throw in "the fall of mankind" it creates a new contradiction. The world WAS once perfect, so it WAS within the capacity of God to rig the world up so it can be perfect. Yet somehow he allowed the devil to intervene. Is this because God values Satan's free will? Or is it because Satan is just as omnipotent as God? These questions are never answered and the whole argument swirls in a hurricane of clever, but contradicting ideas of a vast multiplexity. The contradictions lead to other contradictions and the variations of the justifications create a confusing smokescreen that these Theologians can hide behind. The simple fact is that it is bullshit. It reminds me of a little crook trying to constantly weasel his way out of his altering story. It creates a massive fog of confusion that an interrogator would have to stumble through. That's all these theologians are doing, they are simply trying to weasel their way out of the problems that naive ancient men have created. They are trying to justify that which cannot be justified. They are simply wondering around in the dark trying to describe what they cannot see, when most likely, there is nothing there to describe in the first place.

exactly and Sodr2 your a moral monster because of your Gods entertainment we suffer that's the simplest answer

Quote (eboyd)

and Sodr2 your saying your not bias Islam is doing nothing Christianity is doing something in fact Christian leaders cause this problem Christian leaders gave them weaponry and taught them how to fight and ever heard of the Islamic Golden Age Sodr2 ?? it's not called a golden age because Islam ruled the world it's called like that because Islamic scholars made the biggest discoveries in SCIENCE , TECHNOLOGY , ECONOMICS Sodr2 are you attending a Christian school because this is basic history you know what thwarted this golden age of discoveries and reformation that was going withing Islam ?? the western powers the CRUSADERS themselves and subsequently British Colonialism you see why this area of the planet didn't evolve this religion didn't evolve ?? it was constantly attacked and occupied for some 800 years and there is still no stability in the middle east and if there is no stability society can't evolve Sodr2 the middle east is where we both come from know your history my friend our homeland and ISLAM itself the product of our homeland because Islam is Jewish philosophy adopted by Arabs and seen trough an Arabic perspective so it's our product the fabric of Arabic society can't evolve alongside her religion because Arabic society is not stable. End the occupation of the middle east overthrew the puppet governments from there and maybe things will evolve alongside Islam

Forum » Knowledge » Religious/Philosophical Debate » Evidence For God?
Search: