[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » U.S. Out of Iraq In 19 Months!!!
U.S. Out of Iraq In 19 Months!!!
ill Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 6:36 PM | Message # 16

Emcees
ok more justified then

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 6:41 PM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (ill)
ok more justified then

there is not thing then JUST WAR or justified war there is no concept for that there is no moral for that let me ask you something you admit that Iraq was destroyed for nothing no ?? well lets think about does the Iraqi people have the right to invade US on this basis ?? or blow up one of their buildings ?? well no it's not moral or even legal this whole 9-11 thing was triggered by this way of thinking the US started building bases in their land so they thought let's invade them too this whole concept an eye for an eye killed millions of people for political ambitions how you can justify that ?? Gandhi said once " An Eye For An Eye Makes The Whole World Blind "

11thPlague Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 6:59 PM | Message # 18

Removed
Quote (Menace)
there is not thing then JUST WAR or justified war there is no concept for that there is no moral for that let me ask you something you admit that Iraq was destroyed for nothing no ?? well lets think about does the Iraqi people have the right to invade US on this basis ?? or blow up one of their buildings ?? well no it's not moral or even legal this whole 9-11 thing was triggered by this way of thinking the US started building bases in their land so they thought let's invade them too this whole concept an eye for an eye killed millions of people for political ambitions how you can justify that ?? Gandhi said once " An Eye For An Eye Makes The Whole World Blind "

I say everyone just team up and invade the USA fuck us blow us out the face of this planet

Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 7:00 PM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (11thPlague)
I say everyone just team up and invade the USA fuck us blow us out the face of this planet

stop invading random countries and supplying terrorists and you will have no problems wink ohh and i think Iraq must invade the US no ?? cause the US had no reason to invade Iraq at all ?? they had nothing to do whit 9-11

11thPlague Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 7:02 PM | Message # 20

Removed
Quote (Menace)
stop invading random countries and supplying terrorists and you will have no problem

I dont have a problem like i said i think all of yall meaning everyone except the US should blow the USA out the face of this planet

Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 7:05 PM | Message # 21

Heads
Quote (11thPlague)
I dont have a problem like i said i think all of yall meaning everyone except the US should blow the USA out the face of this planet

NO son the world has values we don't attack we use diplomacy we don't use bases around the world to secure our interests we use DIPLOMACY to secure our interests

11thPlague Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 7:05 PM | Message # 22

Removed
Quote (Menace)
NO son the world has values we don't attack we use diplomacy we don't use bases around the world to secure the our interests we use DIPLOMACY to secure our interests

As long as you secure your interest

Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 7:08 PM | Message # 23

Heads
Quote (11thPlague)
As long as you secure your interest

yes but we have a consciousness we don't need innocent people to get killed for us in both our camps and theirs

11thPlague Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 7:09 PM | Message # 24

Removed
I still destroy the USA
Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 7:10 PM | Message # 25

Heads
Quote (11thPlague)
I still destroy the USA

you still are a ignorant fella wink

11thPlague Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 7:12 PM | Message # 26

Removed
Quote (Menace)
you still are a ignorant fella

Just alittle crazy

11thPlague Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 7:13 PM | Message # 27

Removed
Quote (11thPlague)
you still are a ignorant fella

You are way too hopeful

Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 7:13 PM | Message # 28

Heads
Quote (11thPlague)
Just alittle

naah much more

11thPlague Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 7:14 PM | Message # 29

Removed
Quote (Menace)
naah much more

You think so

Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 7:14 PM | Message # 30

Heads
Quote (11thPlague)
You are way too hopeful

yeah but at least i have a clear consciousness i don't support criminals and war's

Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » U.S. Out of Iraq In 19 Months!!!
Search: