[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » The Post Anything Thread (Within Rules) (-The Post Anything Thread (Within Rules)-)
The Post Anything Thread (Within Rules)
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Friday, 10/Oct/08, 9:59 PM | Message # 16

Rappers
damn i needa get my shit like his

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 19/Oct/08, 4:47 AM | Message # 17

Heads
a happy birthday to I_Guy loony newrus patsak senile wizard yahoo yu

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot

Message edited by EmSeed - Sunday, 19/Oct/08, 4:47 AM
eboyd Date: Sunday, 19/Oct/08, 12:08 PM | Message # 18

Heads
Happy birthday I guy!!! cry

(Bdays are very emotional for me)

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 19/Oct/08, 12:09 PM | Message # 19

Heads
I know wat to do for his birthday LMAO Im a write 18 bars for him LMAO (dont expect anything nice either LMAO)

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Sunday, 19/Oct/08, 12:12 PM | Message # 20

Heads
For his bday me and him are gonna grab some beers and chill... Bro.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Sunday, 19/Oct/08, 12:14 PM | Message # 21

Heads
Hey i_guy, we can play Gamecube, but I like to play with my pants off. Is that cool with you bro?

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 19/Oct/08, 12:15 PM | Message # 22

Heads
wtf....? dry

Sick With It
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Sunday, 19/Oct/08, 12:58 PM | Message # 23

Rappers
gamecube bro.. Its cubic and can play games... happy b-day I_guy.. We should chill bro

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

eboyd Date: Sunday, 19/Oct/08, 1:02 PM | Message # 24

Heads
LMAO!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 19/Oct/08, 3:12 PM | Message # 25

Heads
lmao i_guy probably isn't going to read this

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 19/Oct/08, 3:19 PM | Message # 26

Heads
LMAO

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Sunday, 19/Oct/08, 9:49 PM | Message # 27

Heads
so there's this girl who i went to school with who is younger than me (i just turned 21 and she's 18. it's her senior year) who i met at a friends house a while back (when i was 17) and we got acquainted with each other. about a year later, my sister started doing dance class and she was the assistant instructor. my mom used to always take my sister there and i think she knew my last name and remembered it so she asked if she was my mom and she said yes. my mom tells me, i start taking my sister to the class and talking to her, blah blah. we would talk a lot and one day she takes the liberty of programming her number into my phone. naturally, as when it comes to females i am much like the sexual organ that rests between their legs, i don't call her and one day i see her making out with her boyfriend, so i just stopped even trying with her. so about a year later my mom says "hey, i just went to this store and Tori (that is her name) asked me to tell you to come by and visit. if you catch the theme of how i am you know by now that i didn't go in to visit her and a period of about 8 months elapses. so yesterday i am with my roommates and i make the mistake of going out to get a bite with them and my mom. naturally out of my mother's mouth slips all of the embarrassing stories i have, especially my relationship history and how shy i am around girls. so she tells them about this girl and they all connive and decide to unwilfully take me to her work place. i am forced to go in and see if she is there and she isn't, but they tell her there that a guy came in and my mom calls there and asks if she will be there the following day. they say yes and she at that point is expecting me. so i go in and this lady says they let her go home early because she was sick but she had asked that if anyone asks for her to ask for their number so she could call them and if a hot guy comes in asking for her, give him her number but ask his name. so i said would that fit my description and the lady says i don't know, were you here yesterday? i say yes and, long story short, i walk out of the store with her number. i'm texting back and forth with her now. she is HOT!!!!!!!! i'm such a fucking pansy!!!!!!!! lol!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Sunday, 19/Oct/08, 10:10 PM | Message # 28

Rappers
Wow....

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

Deadly-Sin Date: Sunday, 19/Oct/08, 10:16 PM | Message # 29

Removed
Quote (eboyd)
so there's this girl who i went to school with who is younger than me (i just turned 21 and she's 18. it's her senior year) who i met at a friends house a while back (when i was 17) and we got acquainted with each other. about a year later, my sister started doing dance class and she was the assistant instructor. my mom used to always take my sister there and i think she knew my last name and remembered it so she asked if she was my mom and she said yes. my mom tells me, i start taking my sister to the class and talking to her, blah blah. we would talk a lot and one day she takes the liberty of programming her number into my phone. naturally, as when it comes to females i am much like the sexual organ that rests between their legs, i don't call her and one day i see her making out with her boyfriend, so i just stopped even trying with her. so about a year later my mom says "hey, i just went to this store and Tori (that is her name) asked me to tell you to come by and visit. if you catch the theme of how i am you know by now that i didn't go in to visit her and a period of about 8 months elapses. so yesterday i am with my roommates and i make the mistake of going out to get a bite with them and my mom. naturally out of my mother's mouth slips all of the embarrassing stories i have, especially my relationship history and how shy i am around girls. so she tells them about this girl and they all connive and decide to unwilfully take me to her work place. i am forced to go in and see if she is there and she isn't, but they tell her there that a guy came in and my mom calls there and asks if she will be there the following day. they say yes and she at that point is expecting me. so i go in and this lady says they let her go home early because she was sick but she had asked that if anyone asks for her to ask for their number so she could call them and if a hot guy comes in asking for her, give him her number but ask his name. so i said would that fit my description and the lady says i don't know, were you here yesterday? i say yes and, long story short, i walk out of the store with her number. i'm texting back and forth with her now. she is HOT!!!!!!!! i'm such a fucking pansy!!!!!!!! lol!

u got crabs didnt u
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Sunday, 19/Oct/08, 10:21 PM | Message # 30

Rappers
So ur shy?

My problem wit girls is that I have a tendency to say things that I don't mean

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » The Post Anything Thread (Within Rules) (-The Post Anything Thread (Within Rules)-)
Search: